Home Community Anime/Manga Maria-sama ga Miteru &oh, it's love; [seixyumi]
&oh, it's love; [seixyumi]
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Maria-sama ga Miteru, Since: 10-19-07
Founder: Strifentine - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 51732
A collection of fics about the relationship between Sei and Yumi.

Hot Coffee by The Denominator reviews
What do you get when you cross a lustful Sei and an unsuspecting Yumi? CRACK. Not meant to be taken seriously.
Maria-sama ga Miteru - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,563 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/23/2007 - Yumi F., Sei S. - Complete
A Look Into the Mind of a White Rose by Orokid reviews
A small look into Sei's mind, explained in first person, about several things. Slight Sei x Yumi. Onesided. Oneshot. And I'm sorry for the rose mishap that someone pointed out to me. I'm not familiar with them, despite my love for the series.
Maria-sama ga Miteru - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,213 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Published: 8/14/2007 - Complete
Bend and Break by The Denominator reviews
Sometimes your first time isn't all sunshine and fireworks. Sei and Yumi learn that the hard way.
Maria-sama ga Miteru - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,132 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/13/2007 - Sei S., Yumi F. - Complete
Someday, Perhaps by The Denominator reviews
Yumi spends her Christmas with Sei, to the displeasure of Youko and Sachiko.
Maria-sama ga Miteru - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,681 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/16/2007 - Sei S., Yumi F. - Complete
It's So Cowardly by Vega62a reviews
Sei, Yumi, and their cowardice. Relates to a few of my other stories, but can stand alone too. A story of a tryst in three or so parts. T for now. M later, maybe, for language and possibly sex. Part three now up!
Maria-sama ga Miteru - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 14,692 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 1/15/2007 - Published: 11/16/2006 - Complete