Home Community Movies Frozen onionElsa (Early Elsa)
onionElsa (Early Elsa)
Follow .
Focus: Movies Frozen, Since: 09-14-14
Founder: ThreeLinks - Stories: 20 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 1 - id: 116435
OnionElsa is one of the term for the early character design of Elsa. This is a collection of fics featuring that character whether she fills in for Elsa or is a separate character. This community may include evil Elsa fics, however not all evil Elsa fics are onionElsa fics and those won't be included. OnionElsa is also known as earlyElsa, evilElsa, conceptElsa, or by the name she takes on in a specific fic.

For more info: three-links DOT tumblr DOT com /behindtheonion

PM me if you have any questions.

Compromise by warmestbloggerever reviews
A couple of quick romantic drabbles I've written for Elsa/Early Elsa (black-haired), who is her twin in this one. Mostly fluffy with mild angst and a happy ending.
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,074 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/29/2015 - Elsa, OC - Complete
The Truth Behind Lies by RobinPan reviews
She used to have a regular life, no problems or these vengeful thoughts. After spend 10 years in prison, Asle has now to face a new life where nobody likes her,including her sisters and only family. A modern AU early!Elsa fanfic 'cause there aren't enough. Yep, early!Elsa will be the big sister of Elsa and Anna. earlyElsanna, maybe Elsacest(?)
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,530 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/3/2014 - Anna, Elsa, Marshmallow
The Trees are Just Wood by Lvl2DragonTamer reviews
A swirl glimmered silver on the right side of the road, flickering in and out of the shadow like heat over a grill. I glanced sidelong into the trees, half-expecting one of them to just roll into the middle of the road and laugh over the damage to my fender. FemKristoff, early/villainish-Elsa, ships ambiguous, AU.
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,011 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 3/24/2014 - Published: 3/4/2014 - Anna, Elsa, Kristoff B., Sven
A Quiet Heartbeat in Time by justonemoreartist reviews
An antidote to my previous AU involving Queen Eira and Princess Anna, but the reader may find that medicine is not always sweet. Eira's failure in youth does not, as it does in the movie, result in an immediate crisis, but rather a lingering one, and her relationship with her sister takes a very different turn. Contains ambiguous AU Elsanna.
Frozen - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,384 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/17/2014 - Anna, Elsa - Complete
All's Fair by justonemoreartist reviews
The world's not big enough for two ice queens, so when the High Empress of Jortun learns of the Arendelle fiasco, she makes the only logical decision. One-shot. Contains Elsacest.
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,314 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/1/2014 - [Elsa, OC] - Complete