Home Community Cartoons Penguins of Madagascar penguins of madagascar rock
penguins of madagascar rock
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Penguins of Madagascar, Since: 11-11-11
Founder: ricolover27 - Stories: 7 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 3 - id: 96385
post any story that is funny, romantic, or sad on here. i love all this types.

Deception by Umbreon Trainer reviews
Who would have guessed that he was a traitor? Who would have thought that he could turn against his friends? But he is and he did. What would his friends say if they find out? I suck at summaries. Just read it. Please review.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Mystery - Chapters: 25 - Words: 48,141 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 6/10/2012 - Published: 9/11/2011
murder in NY by PoMprivate reviews
someone has murdered Mort. but who is it, and is he really all that bad? marski. currently on hold!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Crime - Chapters: 7 - Words: 1,869 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/14/2012 - Published: 10/31/2011 - Kowalski, Marlene
sing song addition by blueskymagrent reviews
the zoo animals sing songs from every kind of genre. please send me a review or pm me if there is a song you would like to be preformed and by who.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Spiritual/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,558 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/15/2011 - Published: 10/12/2011
Halloween Special by kowalskilover12 reviews
This is my Halloween story. Have you ever wondered what the zoo animals would be like if they were monsters. Well this is the story to find out. Rated T for character death and very evil deeds.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Horror/Tragedy - Chapters: 9 - Words: 3,787 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/31/2011 - Published: 10/8/2011 - Complete
my sister the psycho by PoMprivate reviews
Rico's twin sister comes to the zoo, but can the team handle a crazy girl with the power to control anyone.and matters are worse when she falls for kowalski. rated T for blood, violence, and romance. currently being rewritten!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,154 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/28/2012 - Published: 10/20/2011 - Rico, Kowalski
PoM univesre by PoMprivate reviews
me and my cousins blueskymagrent and kowalskilover12 enter the penguins of Madagascar universe. we have amazing adventures with the penguins and maybe have romance along the way. there is also Rico too. being rewritten!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,769 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/2/2012 - Published: 10/23/2011 - Private, Kowalski