Home Community Anime/Manga Katekyo Hitman Reborn! piyo piyo channel! (-V-)
piyo piyo channel! (-V-)
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Since: 05-12-12
Founder: piyo-chama - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 100159
Welcome to piyo piyo channel :D where all of our otaku life is! Anyway this community will have story contests, chatting, and characters that you fan girls will actully like! Vongola guests- Tsuna, Gokudera, Ryohei, Hibari, Yamamoto, Mukuro
Varia guests- Xanxus, Balphegor, Lussuria, Fran, Squalo, Mammon

If I ever fight in the Ring conflict with by piyo-chama reviews
This is what happens when I'm bored OK? And it would be funny if I actually did fight in this ring battle haha! the order- Lussuria, Levi, Belphegor, Squalo, Mammon, Gola Mosca, Xanxus...OH SNAP XANXUS?
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,348 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 6/23/2012 - Published: 6/14/2012
I'm going to change everyone! In our world by piyo-chama reviews
SEASON 2 HERE WE COME! It's been a year since I came back home and now I'm bored! Until my parents decided to let me live in Japan with Kittynyanya! YOOHOO! But then...KHR characters came to our world and now they live with us? What the hell! What's gonna happen next? Please read the first story if you have not and Kittynyanya and I are the authors of this story! kk?
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,506 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 2/2/2013 - Published: 7/2/2012
I'm going to change everyone! by piyo-chama reviews
I was just watching Reborn just to wait for pizza and then the Varia comes out of my laptop and kidnaps me! Now I have the worst life ever. I hate being all bossed around and I can't take it anymore! It's time to change their act or I WILL!
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 23 - Words: 37,441 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 7/1/2012 - Published: 5/4/2012 - Complete
Wishes Really Do Come True by Kellogsfrostedflakes reviews
Mikami is a regular middle schooler whos parents died one year ago she's also a otaku that loves the anime Katekyo Hitman Reborn but she isn't very superstitious and dosent believe in thing like wishing websites until now be carful what you wish for.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,089 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 5/27/2013 - Published: 5/25/2012
Just like a fairy tale, NOT by MrsRegulusBlack123 reviews
As a child, Tsuki had always wished to marry a prince and ride off into the sunset on a white horse. Now, years later, she's indeed found herself married to a prince, the only problem is that he's a sadistic, bloodthirsty Mafia assassin. Bel/OC
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 26 - Words: 98,534 - Reviews: 298 - Favs: 312 - Follows: 306 - Updated: 5/9/2013 - Published: 11/13/2011 - Belphegor