Home Community TV Shows Friends pregnant F.R.I.E.N.D.S
pregnant F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Friends, Since: 03-14-09
Founder: ANI WILL BE THERE FOR YOU - Stories: 5 - Followers: 2 - id: 67988
I loved it when Rachel and Pheebs were pregnant and cried when Monica could'nt be.

This is dedicated to pregnant fan fictions.

The one where Monica is raped by ANI WILL BE THERE FOR YOU reviews
And then she becomes pregnant. What will happen to Chandler? Will Monica fulfil her life-dream of giving birth to a baby?
Friends - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,437 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 5/11/2009 - Published: 4/25/2009
The one where Chandler is pregnant : Part 1 by ANI WILL BE THERE FOR YOU reviews
Just read it.I loved writing it.
Friends - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 438 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/18/2010 - Chandler B.
THE ONE WHERE ROSS VOMITED ON RACHEL by ANI WILL BE THERE FOR YOU reviews
REMEMBER WHEN PHEEBS SAID TO THE GANG : “ WHEN THE REVOLUTION COMES I WILL HAVE TO KILL ALL OF YOU.” AND THEN SHE PROMISED NOT TO KILL JOEY. WELL ITS THE YEAR 2010 AND THE REVOLUTION HAS CAME.
Friends - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,798 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/7/2009 - Published: 4/17/2009
the one where monica is pregnant by ANI WILL BE THERE FOR YOU reviews
I wanted to write this badly.If I could change one thing about F.R.I.E.N.D.S , it would be this.
Friends - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 5,332 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 1/1/2013 - Published: 3/14/2009
the one where rachael is pregnant again by ANI WILL BE THERE FOR YOU reviews
i dedicate this to the entite F.R.I.E.N.D.S team. we all are waiting for the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. reunion. meanwhile here is a fan fiction by the biggest F.R.I.E.N.D.S. fan.i think the term "biggest F.R.I.E.N.D.S fan" is unnecessary here. happy reading
Friends - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,136 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/21/2008 - Complete