Home Community Movies Boondock Saints saints+
saints+
Follow .
Focus: Movies Boondock Saints, Since: 06-04-10
Founder: pizzazz8my8luv - Stories: 29 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 82080
for fics using a BDS character other than one of the brothers as one of the centric characters: Rocco, Romeo, Noah, Paul, Unice, etc.

OneTwo by MadreLoca reviews
They say curiosity is a sign of intelligence. In that case, Murphy must have been a genius as a child, and a fearless one at that. Ok, so I went in and fixed something that at least two people commented on seriously guys I didn't know
Boondock Saints - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,438 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/21/2011 - Complete
Secrets and Memories by malfoysdaughter reviews
A small story of how Noah and Annabelle met. In a diary format, the twins find her diary one day and begin to read about their Ma's past, and just how their Ma and Da met. ConnorxMurphy, NoahxAnnabelle
Boondock Saints - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,107 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/20/2011
In This Bright Darkness by MadreLoca reviews
Truth. He was not believed, therefore he will not believe. Justice. The wrongs were not accounted for, therefore he will hold himself accountable. Set in Ireland.
Boondock Saints - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,499 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/13/2011 - Published: 1/8/2011
Humble Beginnings by Captain Hilts reviews
Before they were Saints, they were boys. Hyper, dirt-magnet boys. And the only way their mother could get them to behave was to teach them another language. "Our mother insisted on it."
Boondock Saints - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,082 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/4/2011 - Ma - Complete
On The Outside by VerityFrancesB reviews
Noah's point of view whilst watching the boys. Set between the two movies. Follows on from Bless Me Father, I Will Sin Again and You And Me Against The World Nua Aimsiu Verse Connor/Murphy
Boondock Saints - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,224 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/2/2010
One Thing That Never Happened to Joe Yakavetta by unperfectwolf reviews
Gen . oneshot . The one thing that never happened to Joe Yakavetta.
Boondock Saints - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 322 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 5/30/2006 - Complete
Forgive Us Our Tresspasses by unperfectwolf reviews
Gen, Father Macklepenny . oneshot . Two young men stand out from the crowd to Father Macklepenny.
Boondock Saints - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,014 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Published: 5/30/2006 - Complete
The Good Kind of Trouble by unperfectwolf reviews
Gen, Doc McGinty . oneshot . The first time he'd seen the two of them he'd known, right away, that they were trouble makers.
Boondock Saints - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,305 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/30/2006 - Complete
The Meaning of Family by jemisard reviews
Il Duce and Murphy have a heart to heart. Character death, adult themes, strong language
Boondock Saints - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 384 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/11/2005 - Complete
Caitlin's Memory by Red3 reviews
The memory and reaction of Caitlin, the red-haired young woman in white from the courtroom scene. Her life after the BDS and how she is affected by Il Duce's touch and words. He forced her to watch the justice of his actions. May be continued.
Boondock Saints - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 835 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/11/2004 - Complete
Whatever God You Wish by MadreLoca reviews
And that's when it hit me. I had created a monster. God, if you're even there, what have I done?
Boondock Saints - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 882 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/21/2010 - Complete
Man not Monster by Maranwe Elanor reviews
The boys get out. BDS movie scene-filler, Yakavetta house.
Boondock Saints - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,562 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Published: 5/21/2010 - Complete
The Iron by Prinzessin reviews
scene from the movie. In the apartment after the encounter with Il Duce. from an LJ comm challenge.
Boondock Saints - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 592 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 7 - Published: 6/5/2010 - Complete
They Need Each Other by MadreLoca reviews
Annabel tells the story of her boys and their connection to each other. No slash, just a heart-warming story about the MacManus brothers' childhood. Yes, yes, corny title. Leave me alone.
Boondock Saints - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 981 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/5/2010 - Complete
The Hands of God by Anne la Jordanie reviews
Scenes from the lives of the MacManus family. Both love and hate can be found in the hands of God as we pass through the lives he gave us.
Boondock Saints - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 504 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/9/2010
Hello Officer by Deadly Sinsations reviews
Do fond farewells always equal fond welcomes?//Story #7.//Connor, Murphy, Adrienne, Smecker, & Doc.//Post-Boondock Saints.//
Boondock Saints - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,958 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/13/2010 - Complete
Should I continue? by Krayla Pipher reviews
You tell me. Enjoy! Murphy/Connor/Duke - NOT SLASH...Family TLC....Boondock Saints 2. This is after the 'Daddy's working' scene. R&R.
Boondock Saints - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 815 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/11/2010
Little Birdie by Maranwe Elanor reviews
Murphy hated the waiting more than anything." Also includes Connor, Eunice Bloom, Smecker, and Dolly. Six 100-word drabbles set post-All Saints Day.
Boondock Saints - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 707 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/1/2010 - Complete
Just Not Me by MadreLoca reviews
Murphy hated that he had lied to Conner, but he couldn't, he WOULDN'T tell Conner What had just happened outside. Immediately post BDS1. Features Murphy, Conner, Noah, and Paul. ALMOST slash!
Boondock Saints - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,511 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/12/2010 - Complete