Home Community General sarah's collection
sarah's collection
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-17-07
Founder: salilurker - Stories: 6,739 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 2 - id: 48483
Good fics that are worth reading from various fandoms. Mainly comprises of Harry Potter and then whatever else that catches my fancy. Includes AUs, timetravel, crossovers, canon, fanon, some het and lots of yaoi. :P

The Lost Heir by ChaoticHunter13 reviews
Jon is born to Ned Stark and Ashara Dayne several years before the Tourney at Harrenhal. He grows up in Winterfell surrounded by his family, but when his father marries Catelyn Tully after the death of his mother certain events lead to Jon joining the Company of the Roses. Now he is back in the North ready to claim what is owed to him and make the North a true superpower. Pls R&R
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 18,731 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 414 - Follows: 576 - Updated: 3/22 - Published: 1/26 - Jon S., Eddard S./Ned
Canon Patchworking with Uchiha Ren by MissDiRed reviews
A woman from our world dies and then wakes up as an Uchiha brat. Cue freakout. Featuring whole Naruto Cast and one OC. AU, Self-Insert, Fix-It. (And a lot of Canon-Breaking) Full summary inside - it's a series.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 32 - Words: 95,567 - Reviews: 445 - Favs: 699 - Follows: 852 - Updated: 4/7 - Published: 9/11/2016 - Genma S., Team Seven, OC
La Dame Blanche by Flightsnitch96 reviews
What if Claire went back in time sooner and was in France when Jamie was there when he was eighteen?
Outlander - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 21,908 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 128 - Updated: 3/19 - Published: 4/28/2016
Not Quite Myths by Falia7 reviews
Wherein Sawada Tsunayoshi is a mythological creature magnet, and it doesn't seem to matter much where those creatures come from. (It starts with the unicorn, and things just get worse from there. The Mafia won't know what hit it. Literally.)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Fantasy - Chapters: 13 - Words: 37,837 - Reviews: 544 - Favs: 1,525 - Follows: 1,457 - Updated: 4/11 - Published: 2/9 - Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
The Ocean's Radiance by Madrigal-in-training reviews
She had idly daydreamed about being reincarnated into her favorite books before but Hikari Kurosawa, Daughter of Apollo, was never supposed to be a character there, was she? Featuring an intelligent Percy, Olympian culture and politics, and storyline deviations. SI!OC, Percy x OC
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 40,020 - Reviews: 220 - Favs: 757 - Follows: 825 - Updated: 3/17 - Published: 1/25 - Percy J., Apollo, Will S., OC
Missing Nin Village! by Galleons 'n'Gold reviews
As evolution runs its course leaving behind a ravaged earth, Harry Potter- The Master of Death restarts the evolution cycle. The resultant species are a lot different but in many ways the same.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 34,119 - Reviews: 354 - Favs: 1,255 - Follows: 1,674 - Updated: 3/5 - Published: 9/2/2015 - Harry P., Itachi U., Orochimaru, Akatsuki
Two For One by Ourliazo reviews
Harry thinks to himself; why not? So he picks up a little Tom Riddle and tries to indoctrinate the boy into following a Gryffindor approved set of morals. He grabs Gellert Grindelwald too because if he screws up with one, he still has another try. (Poor Harry never does quite understand that he's not the one pulling the strings.)
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,131 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 179 - Updated: 3/29 - Published: 2/26 - Harry P., Tom R. Jr., Gellert G., Death
A Twist of Death by Wrinix reviews
Gellert Grindelwald is the Headmaster. Tom Riddle is the DADA Professor. People all over Britain fear to utter the name of Albus Dumbledore. In midst of all this lies Harry, coping with the affections of Lily Evans and picking up the broken pieces of fate. Time Travel is maddening but Dimension Travel is something even the Master of Death can't manage. MoD! Harry.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,034 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 140 - Updated: 2/23 - Published: 2/21 - Harry P., Lily Evans P., Tom R. Jr.
Choke On Your Jewels And All Your Gold (I'm Not Your Souvenir) by Ellory reviews
Pure-blood Culture: How many times would Lord Marvolo Gaunt attempt to prove his love to Lady Lysithea Black in the pathetic hope that she would surrender her heart to him? This was kidnapping number … thirty-three, if she remembered correctly.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,661 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 261 - Follows: 89 - Published: 2/11 - [Harry P., Tom R. Jr.] [James P., Sirius B.] - Complete
Unimaginable, You And I (Until We Were All I Imagined) by Ellory reviews
Pure-blood Culture: If Miss Lily Evans had to choose between Heir James Potter or the Giant Squid, she'd pick the Giant Squid. Scratch that. She'd rather have Heir Lucius Malfoy.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,653 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 289 - Follows: 71 - Published: 2/11 - [Lily Evans P., Lucius M.] Sirius B., James P. - Complete
Grace and Jake: Senior Year by EL Hyland reviews
Casey's life as he raises his niece and nephew, who are sixteen year old twins, with Dawson. This is a sequel to Saving Grace (And Jake). It follows major themes of the show and crosses over with Chicago PD. Many father/daughter and father/son moments. Enjoy!
Chicago Fire - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 29 - Words: 71,347 - Reviews: 354 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 213 - Updated: 4/1 - Published: 8/12/2014 - M. Casey, K. Severide, G. Dawson, Antonio D.
How Will I Know by ItsWhatIWrite reviews
A/U. Gabby Dawson and Matt Casey meet under different circumstances. With raising two boys on her own, the last thing Gabby needs is to fall into a serious relationship. Will Lieutenant Matt Casey convince her that it's ok to let your guard down for the right person?
Chicago Fire - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 42 - Words: 181,820 - Reviews: 922 - Favs: 172 - Follows: 256 - Updated: 11/13/2016 - Published: 11/15/2014 - [G. Dawson, M. Casey]
Forced Alliances by jjsmith5 reviews
What if Robert Baratheon feared that is hold upon the throne wasn't as secure as he'd like and needed his friend Ned to help make it secure... Stark/Tyrell alliance
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 41 - Words: 112,256 - Reviews: 661 - Favs: 969 - Follows: 1,173 - Updated: 4/7 - Published: 11/29/2015
Wear Me Like A Locket Around Your Throat by VivyPotter reviews
Harry Potter wakes in 1943, with golden scars littering his skin, and a headache. Who knew what time turner explosions could do? He decides to stay undercover until he can figure out a way to get out of this whole mess. Unfortunately, Harry was never very good at following plans. Tom Riddle didn't anticipate an interesting new arrival... but he can work with this. TMR/HP
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 116,565 - Reviews: 302 - Favs: 689 - Follows: 1,088 - Updated: 4/20 - Published: 6/13/2016 - Harry P., Tom R. Jr.
Story of My Life by It Slowly Faded Away reviews
It's second year and Harry Potter continues under the alias of Louis Thompson. As his secrets threaten to destroy him, he finds solace in an unlikely ally. And why does Luna Lovegood keep approaching him? Sequel to "Hide Away". Metamorphmagus Harry.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 225 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 364 - Follows: 684 - Updated: 4/1 - Published: 2/13 - Harry P.
Hide Away by It Slowly Faded Away reviews
The Dursleys, fearful of their nephew, decide that the best course of action is to dispose of him. Where do they leave him? France. There, Harry Potter grew up and learned of his most precious ally: himself. Armed with a new name and a new face, Harry takes them all by storm. Smart, Metamorphagus Harry. AU. First Year.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 25 - Words: 116,428 - Reviews: 396 - Favs: 1,130 - Follows: 1,335 - Updated: 2/13 - Published: 6/10/2016 - Harry P. - Complete
The Magic of Deduction by AlexisJames92 reviews
His first remembered thought was "Harry? How dull." Reincarnation story. Harry Potter is nothing like what the wizarding world thought he would be. Manipulative!Dumbledore. False Prophecy. Johnlock. Severitus. Now starting second year, my take on the Chamber of Secrets. "A Study in Identity"
Crossover - Harry Potter & Sherlock - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 26 - Words: 128,167 - Reviews: 1165 - Favs: 1,709 - Follows: 2,046 - Updated: 4/19 - Published: 8/8/2016 - [Sherlock H., John W.] Severus S., Tom R. Jr.
when fell winter by solitariusvirtus reviews
A dark point on the horizon caught her attention. Lifting a hand to shield her eyes, she squinted at the blackened dot. "Mother! Dragons!" her son yelled, tugging on her skirts fiercely. Fire slowly melts ice and winter thaws into the coming spring. AU! Eight thousand years and countless lives later, the combined efforts of human and beast shows result. Or, the North, last of the
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,749 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/8 - [Lyanna S., Rhaegar T.] - Complete
Against My Nature by Araceil reviews
Newt/Harry, Timetravel Shenanigans, Canon Divergent. His plan was to avoid changing the timeline. He knew he wouldn't be able to resist if the opportunity presented itself. So he fled to Africa, where opportunity found him instead.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 96,353 - Reviews: 2107 - Favs: 2,983 - Follows: 3,155 - Updated: 4/16 - Published: 12/29/2016 - [Harry P., Newt S.] Gellert G., Porpentina S.
Dearly Beloved by WizardsGirl reviews
I had died, and been reborn into the younger twin sister of a boy named Tsunayoshi. His life is pretty hectic, but I promise to be the best little sister ever, and help him through everything. Even the Mafia. Most Probably One-Shot. Because I got tired of Tsuna having Abusive Twins. Enjoy!
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,636 - Reviews: 273 - Favs: 1,454 - Follows: 1,399 - Updated: 1/6 - Published: 6/10/2015 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., OC
Rhaegar's Odes by Tsume Yuki reviews
Years pass by from the Battle of the Trident, and within the Red Keep, Cersei Lannister discovers a secret room, a room filled with the late Prince's poetry. Poetry that explains just why the last name a dying Prince breathed was neither that of his wife or a shewolf. Female Harry Potter
Crossover - Harry Potter & A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,087 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 447 - Follows: 180 - Published: 1/1 - [Harry P., Rhaegar T.] Cersei L., Tyrion L. - Complete
Erasing Impossibility by natanije reviews
With the belief that reincarnation is a plausible thing to happen, I wasn't exactly surprised to find myself being reborn. However, surprise took place when I found myself being reborn as Nohara Rin out of all people. Perhaps fate had a strange sense of humour. But nevertheless; I am Rin and I'm definitely screwed. SIOC.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 16 - Words: 116,973 - Reviews: 547 - Favs: 953 - Follows: 1,190 - Updated: 4/13 - Published: 1/17/2016 - Kakashi H., Rin, Obito U., OC
The Son He Always Wanted by Darth Riven reviews
AU: What if Tywin Lannister got the son that he had always wanted. Follow Lukas Lannister as he strides into the Game of Thrones. (Please review)
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 38,249 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 356 - Follows: 428 - Updated: 2/13 - Published: 12/2/2015 - Jaime L., Jon S., Eddard S./Ned, OC
Raining Dust and Gold by bluejanes reviews
Being reborn as Lily Evans' younger sister definitely has its merits, but that's completely overshadowed by the fact that the First Wizarding War is going to start in nine years. And she'll be damned if she lets her sister die. SI/OC fic.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 17 - Words: 116,096 - Reviews: 385 - Favs: 1,148 - Follows: 1,420 - Updated: 9/3/2016 - Published: 8/16/2015 - Lily Evans P., Severus S., Regulus B., OC
I Know Something You Don't by VeritaserumGirl reviews
George sighed in defeat and turned to look Liesel in the eye. "I know something you don't." Liesel grimaced. "Someone likes me?" she asked George. "Who? Who is he? Say his name," she demanded. "I'm tired of this game. It's been going on since my second year." George ran his fingers through his hair and grinned at her with amusement glinting in his eyes. "Fred." Fred/OC, Draco/OC
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 51 - Words: 228,455 - Reviews: 675 - Favs: 472 - Follows: 571 - Updated: 8/17/2016 - Published: 12/11/2012 - [OC, Fred W.] Draco M., George W.
3,637 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »