Home Community General sarah's collection
sarah's collection
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-17-07
Founder: salilurker - Stories: 6,600 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 2 - id: 48483
Good fics that are worth reading from various fandoms. Mainly comprises of Harry Potter and then whatever else that catches my fancy. Includes AUs, timetravel, crossovers, canon, fanon, some het and lots of yaoi. :P

Foreign Catalyst by UnlockedPotential reviews
Drabblefic. Hadrian 'Harry' Potter blunders when she re-activates a 'dormant' Portkey. It takes her to a place called Forks where she leads a relatively normal life…until Rosalie Hale literally drives into her life. Fem!Harry. Eventual Fem!Harry/Edward. Au Harry Potter world. Starts off Pre-Twilight.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 44 - Words: 22,977 - Reviews: 332 - Favs: 711 - Follows: 1,097 - Updated: 8/21 - Published: 5/16/2015 - Harry P., Edward, Rosalie
Harry Lannister: The Young Lion by yozza reviews
Harry James Potter died in the war and was reborn into a world vastly different to his own. Surrounded by lies, mystery and intrigue can Harry win and survive or will he fall prey to the machinations of other players. Because when you play the Game of Thrones...You win or you die.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Game of Thrones - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 30,938 - Reviews: 175 - Favs: 1,073 - Follows: 1,444 - Updated: 6/30 - Published: 12/27/2015
Gender Switch by Sera dy Relandrant reviews
Ch 4: What if Oberyn and Elia had their genders swapped?
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,027 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 5/16 - Published: 5/28/2011 - Daenerys T./Dany, Jaime L.
A Red Mage in a Strange Land by Nemesis13 reviews
The Girl-Who-Lived, one Iris Potter-Dursley was not all that surprised she ended up in an alternate reality if she were to be truly honest. The world of wizards really didn't appeal to her much, mostly due to their complete and utter lack of common sense, so she rightly assumed someone had done something stupid and this was the net result. Oh well, it IS an adventure after all...
Crossover - Harry Potter & Game of Thrones - Rated: T - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,908 - Reviews: 361 - Favs: 801 - Follows: 1,088 - Updated: 8/21 - Published: 7/16 - Harry P., Jon S., Tyrion L., Arya S.
Road(trip) Rage by black.k.kat reviews
Hashirama should not be allowed to do anything ever. It's the one thing Madara and Tobirama agree on.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 934 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 57 - Published: 7/28 - [Madara U., Tobirama S.] Hashirama S., Tōka S. - Complete
The Strange Case of Merlin's Identity Theft by The Carnivorous Muffin reviews
Swords, beards, Christianity, more swords, more beards, weird pregnant lady, more swords, weird old beard guy. Or, Lily ends up travelling through time and more or less accidentally stealing Merlin's identity. Side fic to "Lily and the Art of Being Sisyphus"
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,833 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 222 - Updated: 2h - Published: 7/22 - Harry P., Merlin
Coalesce by MariDark reviews
It seemed that the words "fire and blood" would never truly let her go. Daenerys Targaryen conquered, lived and died. But what she didn't expect was to face life once more. (Where Daenerys Stormborn is reborn as the younger sister to Tsunayoshi Sawada.)
Crossover - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! & A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 30,375 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 261 - Follows: 289 - Updated: 8/19 - Published: 7/2 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Arcobaleno, Vongola 10th Generation, Daenerys T./Dany
How We Met Your Mother by DeliriumDescending reviews
Skull had always done his best to keep his mafia life away from his mother, not because she couldn't handle it but because he wasn't sure the mafia could handle her. (All the different ways the Arcobaleno could meet Skull's mother.) [Fem!Harry ; Teddy-is-Skull]
Crossover - Harry Potter & Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,316 - Reviews: 200 - Favs: 1,080 - Follows: 1,280 - Updated: 8/9 - Published: 7/24 - Harry P., Teddy L., Skull, Arcobaleno
Sky Rose by silencia20 reviews
Rose Potter died during the First Task of the Tournament. Rosabella Vongola, daughter of Enrico Vongola, remembers it quite clearly. Good thing, too, because dying apparently is not enough to stop a prophecy. fem!Harry, AU
Crossover - Harry Potter & Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 21,820 - Reviews: 400 - Favs: 1,311 - Follows: 1,619 - Updated: 8/16 - Published: 6/26 - Harry P., Xanxus
A Heart Full of Sky by Tsume Yuki reviews
When Uzumaki Naruto breathed her last, Sawada Naruto breathed her first. Female Naruto as Tsuna (Rewrite of Flare)
Crossover - Naruto & Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,356 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 677 - Follows: 766 - Updated: 8/1 - Published: 5/30 - Naruto U., Reborn, Vongola 10th Generation
Son of the Squib by Umodin reviews
You know, when I died I accepted it. I didn't necessarily live a good life, but I lived my life well. When I was reborn into the Harry Potter world, and I only watched those movies because Emma Watson is a goddess, I will admit that I was - okay, I only really thought about one thing. Learn the imperius curse and steal all of Donald Trumps money. OC-Self Insert
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,477 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 207 - Follows: 250 - Updated: 5/21 - Published: 5/15 - OC, Marius B.
Glory Rewritten by Eiruiel reviews
A young woman lives her life over after waking up in another world. Her name is Suzu Namikaze; this is her story. OC-insert.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 28,217 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 222 - Follows: 378 - Updated: 8/23 - Published: 6/3 - Minato N., OC
Quadrantids Shower by lyrae.lights reviews
I idly flopped on my belly. "You know, Renesmee is better at explaining how we exist," I tilted my head to look at the gaping vampires, "but I suppose staring works too. Grandpa says we grow really fast." Apparently, you don't stop being sassy even after you die. Self-insert OC.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,578 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 335 - Follows: 444 - Updated: 5/11 - Published: 1/25 - Bella, Edward, Renesmee C./Nessie, OC
We're All Mad Here by Tsume Yuki reviews
Tom Riddle was just doing his rounds as Head Boy, when the corridor opened up beneath his feet and swallowed him whole. Getting sucked into a twisted version of Wonderland just before he graduates was not in the plan. Then again, the Master of Death wasn't included in anyone's plans. In which Harry successfully screws over everyone.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,926 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 358 - Follows: 429 - Updated: 5/12 - Published: 5/6 - Harry P., Tom R. Jr.
Sunlight by witchywho reviews
She died. She was born. Life goes on it's familiar way, shitting on you at every turn. Normal. And then vampires showed up. / OC-insert, Twin!Fic, AU-ish, T for language and violence, rating may change.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 9 - Words: 40,603 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 183 - Updated: 5/18 - Published: 4/20 - Edward, OC
A Force Users Guide To Dealing With The Darkside (And Also Sith Lords) by cherryvvoid reviews
A how-to on living in a galaxy ruled by space magic. Results may vary. Drastically. SI!OC. Force Seer!Original Character.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,632 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 363 - Follows: 503 - Updated: 5/16 - Published: 4/20 - Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan K., Qui-Gon J., OC
Before we were kings and Lords we were Brothers by InDeathWeLaugh reviews
"you were the brothers I chose Ned, you and Rhaegar" -Robert After the death of the Master of Laws, on the advice of Tywin King Areys summons Jon Arryn to be his new master of Laws. With him his wards Robert and Ned meet the crown prince Rhaegar and the three form a bond of friendship that would later make them brothers.
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 85,164 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 173 - Follows: 242 - Updated: 6/24 - Published: 4/26 - Eddard S./Ned, Robert B., Rhaegar T.
Sansa the Sorceress by HermioneeBlack reviews
Sansa Stark from modern times ends up in past in her ancestors body. With knowledge of the history and penchant for seeing it all, can she make life any better for family? how much could a change in single spoke of wheel will affect wheel of time?
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 22,918 - Reviews: 108 - Favs: 252 - Follows: 336 - Updated: 8/6 - Published: 12/24/2015 - Jon S., Sansa S.
Harrold Gryffindor by princeofuntouchables reviews
Harry leaves his world as the master of death for the next great adventure. He is going to enjoy his new life. Eventual Harry/Jon. Slash. Don't like ?. Don't read.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Game of Thrones - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 13 - Words: 35,970 - Reviews: 218 - Favs: 629 - Follows: 811 - Updated: 7/19 - Published: 4/2 - [Harry P., Jon S.] Aegon T., Eddard S.
Contritum Caelum by 27x18 reviews
Having been hurt as no child ever should by her own blood and abandoned by her family Tsuna is found and saved by an unlikely person, now with a new family around her she has to go back to Namimori to face her past and take hold of what should belong to her. Fem!27 AU Twinfic.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 9 - Words: 45,054 - Reviews: 188 - Favs: 614 - Follows: 725 - Updated: 5/1 - Published: 9/13/2015 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo, Vongola 1st generation
Genies and Genin by CuteKitty264 reviews
Hari Potter had always been one of Death's... quirkier Mistresses, but even for her this was crazy; "Just stick me in a lamp and throw me in another dimension." "…Why?" "I'm bored. Plus, I think I'm gonna make a kickass genie!" And of course, she just HAD to fall into the hands of the boy with a powerful, murderous, sociopath of a fox sealed inside him. Typical. Fem!HarryMoD!Harry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,122 - Reviews: 190 - Favs: 1,004 - Follows: 1,407 - Updated: 6/18 - Published: 4/28 - Harry P., Naruto U., Kakashi H., Team Seven
Unto The Breach by BackslashEcho reviews
With the power of all nine Bijuu within him, Rokudaime Hokage Uzumaki Naruto should have been unstoppable. When Tobi tried to imprison him in the Other Dimension, the combined power of nine tailed beasts caused spacetime to tear, and the bijuu found themselves inside their previous jinchuuriki hosts...in the past. [AU/Time Travel]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 49,596 - Reviews: 280 - Favs: 1,787 - Follows: 2,313 - Updated: 4/28 - Published: 1/15/2015 - Naruto U., Gaara, Kyuubi/Kurama, Obito U.
Melodies of Sky by violette27 reviews
Somehow, Tsuna was trapped in the body of his other self who just had committed suicide in a parallel world...Without his Family and his title as a future Mafia Boss, what would he choose between being a "normal" one and following the old path to claim his heirdom from his younger brother in this world? R27, Guardians x 27, hint all x 27...
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 22 - Words: 96,353 - Reviews: 1181 - Favs: 2,609 - Follows: 3,136 - Updated: 4/27 - Published: 8/27/2013 - Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation
No such thing as Retirement by CrazyJanaCat reviews
Harriet Gabriella Evans is, as far as anyone is concerned, a normal college student at Stanford University. Even to her best friend, Sam, she is just that. at least until demons start to show up. Harry is determined to help the brothers out in their search for their father and help them kill Jess' murderer. MoD!Fem!Harry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 41,481 - Reviews: 303 - Favs: 1,272 - Follows: 1,789 - Updated: 7/19 - Published: 1/21 - [Harry P., Dean W.] Teddy L., Sam W.
The Best Medicine by PFCDontKnow reviews
They say it's supposed to be laughter. Whichever deity needed a mortal to get hit by a bridge for a laugh, I hope their condition is terminal.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,365 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 120 - Updated: 7/31 - Published: 4/24 - Kakashi H., OC
3,632 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »