Home Community General sarah's collection
sarah's collection
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-17-07
Founder: salilurker - Stories: 5,812 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 2 - id: 48483
Good fics that are worth reading from various fandoms. Mainly comprises of Harry Potter and then whatever else that catches my fancy. Includes AUs, timetravel, crossovers, canon, fanon, some het and lots of yaoi. :P

Family, Duty, Honour by VVSINGOFTHECROSS reviews
A story where Ned manages to break free from the Black Cells, and fights to defend the only things that matter to him, Family, Duty and honour.
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 19,566 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 3/29 - Published: 3/25 - Catelyn T., Cersei L., Eddard S./Ned, Aegon T.
Wolves And Change by VVSINGOFTHECROSS reviews
Rickard Stark has southern ambitions but how far do they run? Part 1 of Lupus Et Draco
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 63 - Words: 144,852 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 2h ago - Published: 2/28 - Eddard S./Ned, Rhaegar T., Aerys T.
Victory Day by karatemaster101 reviews
Tom Marvolo Riddle is reaped. The Capitol doesn't stand a chance.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,210 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 175 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 9/13/2014 - Published: 7/12/2014 - Voldemort, Tom R. Jr., Johanna M., Pres. Snow - Complete
The Good, the Bad, and the Badass by eggs on shells reviews
When I used the Self-Insert OC no Jutsu, I was expecting someone cool. Preferably of my own gender. I certainly didn't expect to end up as the most useless of the pre-Shippuden characters. Oh, well. I might as well milk this for all its worth.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 25,784 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 101 - Updated: 12/27/2014 - Published: 12/4/2014 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Sakura H., Kakashi H.
Somebody Save Me by LeightAiden777 reviews
A normal person from the real world dies and ends up in the world of Naruto or better known as the nightmarish world full of death and destruction. Slash. Yaoi. OC/Self-Insert
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 17,866 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 122 - Updated: 2/10 - Published: 11/13/2014 - OC
Crouching Viper, Hidden Dragon by dyingcow reviews
Orochimaru- a genius, a twisted man, and one of the most powerful criminals ever. Unfortunately, I was neither genius nor criminal, and I sure as hell wasn't a man. OC as fem!Orochimaru.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,868 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 149 - Updated: 2/19 - Published: 1/4 - Jiraiya, Sakumo H., OC
The song of wandering death by Gannicus reviews
Harry is sent by Death on a mission to Westeros to retrieve the hallows he supposedly destroyed. AU. Dragonlord!Harry, past!Harry/Luna.
Crossover - Harry Potter & A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,847 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 526 - Follows: 780 - Updated: 5/21/2014 - Published: 5/17/2014 - Harry P., Elia M., Rhaenys T., Oberyn M.
The game of Lord Voldemort by Barbasulrico reviews
Voldemort refuse to die and pushes the soul of Tommen Baratheon out of the way. Reborn as a prince he is more determined than ever to take over the world. Lets see how it goes.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Game of Thrones - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,950 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 123 - Updated: 3/22 - Published: 3/12 - Voldemort, Robert B., Cersei L., Joffrey B.
New Game Plus by ParadoxVictor reviews
Life is a game, but death is never the end, just a new begining. When you start a New Game, you lose all your progress. But what happens when you start a New Game Plus? The Sarutobi Clan gains a new member. Reincarnation fic. Male OC/ Semi-SI, Various pairings.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,743 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 141 - Updated: 11/5/2014 - Published: 10/10/2014 - [Naruto U., Hinata H.] Hiruzen S., OC
Tense Meetings by TheEagleGirl reviews
Dany flies to the wall after she has conquered Westeros and meets the Lord Commander. I really like Kit Harington's hair, so I've made Dany have a hair fetish.
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,412 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/29/2014 - Daenerys T./Dany, Jon S. - Complete
Honey & Kunai: Sweet and Sour Compaliation by A.Himawari reviews
Every OC has a backstory and secrets come to light. This side compaliation tracks the back histories of several of the Hachimitsu Clan family. Ever wondered about who the fathers of Kisaki-mama's children are? Why Jun and Akuzetsu had a fight that eventually led to Jun's self imposed banishment? Under what circumstances Rei and Duelo had Hachiko? All that you'll find here! [OCxOC]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,866 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/21 - Published: 3/9 - OC
Honey & Kunai II by A.Himawari reviews
Hachimitsu Hachiko is back in Konoha after being away for almost six years. Upon arrival, she seeks to reconnect with her friends but will her new title get in the way of her friendships? Why is the Uchiha Clan still around? Why is Uchiha Shisui alive? Why is Danzo dead? What happend to Root? What's with all the secrets? [Self-Insert] [Canon is half dead] [NarutoxOC]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 22 - Words: 144,588 - Reviews: 167 - Favs: 138 - Follows: 170 - Updated: 3/26 - Published: 12/11/2014 - [Naruto U., OC] Sakura H., Shisui U.
Honey & Kunai by A.Himawari reviews
Once upon a timeline -cough-Canon-cough- Hachimitsu Hachiko died. As a baby during the Kyuubi attack, its malicious chakra sent the wee baby girl into a coma where mentally she died and eventually her body gave out. However that is not the case here. In this timeline, Hachiko's body woke up but her mind/spirit was not from the shinobi world. [Self-Insert] [COMPLETE]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 38,617 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 157 - Follows: 136 - Updated: 2/14 - Published: 11/6/2014 - Naruto U., Sakura H., Kakashi H., OC - Complete
Black and White by Kirynism reviews
Jon Snow turns his black cloak white, for her. Jon/Dany drabblefic, oneshot, AU as of ADwD.
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,817 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 16 - Published: 3/24/2011 - Jon S., Daenerys T./Dany - Complete
Snowfall by Ruinous Crow reviews
He bled out on the snowy grounds of the Night's Watch, not expecting to wake again. But he did wake, and it was not in the forlorn outreaches of the Wall, but back at Winterfell, where King Robert Baratheon was a day's ride away… Old Nan had always warned against changing fate, but how can Jon refuse a chance to prevent the game of thrones?
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 27,277 - Reviews: 179 - Favs: 758 - Follows: 1,069 - Updated: 6/8/2014 - Published: 7/6/2013 - Jon S., Eddard S./Ned, Robb S., Tyrion L.
The Better Sword by Psyste reviews
What if... Arthur Dayne was the sole survivor at the Tower of Joy? How would things be different for Jon and many other characters. Story set at start of AGOT book Assumes R L J
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 31 - Words: 75,173 - Reviews: 281 - Favs: 249 - Follows: 342 - Updated: 2/15/2013 - Published: 8/22/2012
Fool's Gold by labyrinths reviews
"They said you might have been king and are a fool to have refused a crown," she said, making him frown. AU: Cersei marries Ned Stark.
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 19 - Words: 21,187 - Reviews: 445 - Favs: 995 - Follows: 821 - Updated: 3/19/2014 - Published: 9/27/2012 - Cersei L., Eddard S./Ned - Complete
The Doorway by Power of Erised reviews
Eighteen years to the day after Sirius falls through the Veil in the Department of Mysteries, Harry steps in after him.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,484 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 220 - Updated: 3/23 - Published: 2/25 - Harry P., Sirius B.
The Boy Who Could Not Die by Wanda Ginny Greenleaf reviews
At seven, Harry stumbles out of the car crash that killed his uncle despite the fact he should be dead. It is at this moment that he discovers that, unless a very specific weapon is used, he cannot suffer injury, he cannot feel pain, and he cannot die. Harry proceeds to abuse the hell out of this. A lot. Black comedy, dark, some bloody scenes.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,012 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 447 - Follows: 601 - Updated: 3/27 - Published: 2/13 - Harry P.
One More Day by Riseha reviews
As if this life hadn't been a mistake, it must be dangerous and full of losses too. Damn, being Severus Snape's daughter really, really, sucks. Slightly AU, SI.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,667 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 129 - Follows: 174 - Updated: 12/1/2014 - Published: 6/1/2014 - Severus S., OC
Honorable Granddaughter by HeartAuror reviews
Shiori left her first life by way of debilitating disease, but now she's has a new life with a new family. Too bad she falls in love with her parents before she realizes that they are Konohamaru's parents and wont live long enough to name the boy. Oh well, at least she still has Jii-chan, her uncle Asuma-nii, and, when he's born, Konohamaru - to face it with. SI (Self-insert) OC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 19,627 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 183 - Updated: 11/27/2014 - Published: 9/25/2014 - Konohamaru S., Asuma S., Team Seven, OC
An Earlier Heaven by BlueAsphodel reviews
Everybody dreams of second chances. But this was something so impossible, so insane, so unreal - she couldn't have dared to dream it up. Reborn into the (previously fictional) world of Harry Potter, Lyra Addison is determined to not change a thing- that is until she runs into a 6 year old Harry Potter. OC-SI.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 31,271 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 240 - Follows: 252 - Updated: 3/10 - Published: 7/29/2014 - Harry P., OC - Complete
The Ghost of the North by Deus Swiftblade reviews
In the North, there is a man to all who follow the old gods pay heed to. No one knows how long he has lived or from where he came. But he has always been there, even after the Iron Throne was forged. He is the Ghost of the North and by his silent hand, the future of Westeros is changed.
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 74,379 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 323 - Follows: 284 - Updated: 12/24/2014 - Published: 5/27/2014 - Complete
Disenchanted by Yuuki no Yuki reviews
When I imagined being a witch I imagined magic and flying. I imagined proving to the world that Slytherin and Evil are not synonymous. I imagined love and adventure. But most of all I imagined waking up-eleven years old-on the Hogwarts Express alongside Harry and Ron. So why, pray-tell, am I in a nursery, in 1970? This is not what I imagined! A realistic SI.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 23 - Words: 67,224 - Reviews: 223 - Favs: 409 - Follows: 575 - Updated: 3/23 - Published: 5/17/2014 - Sirius B., Bill W., Regulus B., OC
The Blurring Lines by GaleSynch reviews
AU: Switching bodies with a mini-psychopath gave me a reason to be insane, at the very least; surviving in the world of the shinobi required insanity and heartlessness that Uchiha Miyo possessed in spades. [Self-Insert, Male OC as Sasuke's younger brother]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 63,095 - Reviews: 397 - Favs: 574 - Follows: 703 - Updated: 3/6 - Published: 5/28/2014 - Sasuke U., OC
3,276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »