Home Community General sarah's collection
sarah's collection
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-17-07
Founder: salilurker - Stories: 7,042 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 2 - id: 48483
Good fics that are worth reading from various fandoms. Mainly comprises of Harry Potter and then whatever else that catches my fancy. Includes AUs, timetravel, crossovers, canon, fanon, some het and lots of yaoi. :P

Ashen by Tavina reviews
"Of all the sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: it might have been." In which we take a look at the world through the eyes of everyone except Hana. All the side stories of my main work, Bloodless. If you haven't read that, please do otherwise things don't make much sense.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 70,688 - Reviews: 125 - Favs: 185 - Follows: 250 - Updated: 1/6 - Published: 9/1/2017 - Itachi U., Hana I., Fugaku U., OC
Bloodless by Tavina reviews
"Some women are lost in the fire. Some women are built from it." A seventeen year old is reborn as Hana Inuzuka, and the world shifts two feet to the left. No one with power stumbles through life with bloodless hands. Still, a girl has to protect her pack somehow, and if that means that I must live with the taste of blood on my tongue then so be it.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 69 - Words: 293,667 - Reviews: 874 - Favs: 746 - Follows: 939 - Updated: 1/8 - Published: 8/22/2017 - Itachi U., Kakashi H., Kiba I., Hana I.
Sunfall by Tavina reviews
"What makes an Uchiha, Madara-sama?" She asks him, green eyes flashing. "Is it their famous red eyes?" In which Uchiha Madara...gains and loses the entire world, but maybe he didn't need it anyway. One sided MadaHashi/Not really one sided/It's very complicated. HashiMito. And semi-Madara x OC. It's really very complicated. Warring Clans Era. Companion to Moonrise.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 36,467 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 1/19 - Published: 12/13/2017 - [Madara U., OC] [Mito U., Hashirama S.]
Moonrise by Tavina reviews
"You've got the regard of a king, and you'll be a queen easy enough in another couple of years. Why would you hope to marry a mainlander?" In which Uzumaki Kanae makes the decision to marry Uchiha Madara. He is not included in this discussion. But it really wasn't her smartest idea. Companion piece to Sunfall. Onesided MadaHashi (But not really onesided.), HashiMito, and MadaraxOC.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 25,207 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 1/19 - Published: 1/13 - [Madara U., OC] [Hashirama S., Mito U.]
Phantom Flames by Oresama-san reviews
At first, being reborn with memories of my last life seemed like a blessing. Then I realized that the world of Vampire Knight could kill me in ten seconds if I did not stop being lazy and carefree. Oh well. I've always wanted some adventure and I'm not letting go of this second chance! Especially if a Chibi Night Class is involved! (Romance is secondary to the plot). SI/OC
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 55,322 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 203 - Follows: 268 - Updated: 1/15 - Published: 6/19/2017 - Hanabusa A., Kaname K., Takuma I., OC
Dueling for Thrones by fundamental blue reviews
After the war, life went on. Until it didn't. Desperate for survival, what's left of the wizarding populace plunges through the Veil into Westeros. Plagued with personal loss, the heroes from the last war integrate into a society without the Statute of Secrecy. It would be easier, if the magic here would acknowledge their existence.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Game of Thrones - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 26,284 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 143 - Updated: 1/13 - Published: 1/3 - Harry P., Hermione G., Draco M.
Rekindling Hope by anawkwardhufflepuff reviews
Lyanna Lillith Potter was flung in a different world, years later she is now living peacefully in a small house near Winterfell. Then she hears news that Lord Stark is arrested in King's Landing for a crime he didn't commit. Potter thinks helping him escape is the perfect way to repay her debt to the Lord of Winterfell. Will her presence save the Starks from their horrible fate?
Crossover - Harry Potter & Game of Thrones - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,761 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 177 - Follows: 267 - Published: 1/7
Prince's Angel by Star-Of-Radiance reviews
Curious, inquisitive Gabrielle Delacour thought travelling with her sister's family to Egypt might be fun. Instead, she ends up in a cursed tomb, dies and is reborn to the world of Ice and Fire. As Seraena Veltaris, plots and schemes forces her to Westeros as the bride of the Dragon Prince. With a madman, fanatics and the Dead rising, will magic be enough to save them all?
Crossover - Harry Potter & A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 32,000 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 238 - Follows: 315 - Updated: 5h - Published: 12/13/2017 - Gabrielle D., Rhaegar T.
Lioness in The North by reaganrose1315 reviews
Joella Lannister was as beatiful as her sister, as good with a sowrd as her older brother, and as smart as her farther and little brother. She grew up in the Vale with two lord's sons. And one day she would marry the only man she ever loved, Ned Stark. But sadly that where her worest probles started.
Game of Thrones - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,881 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 1/8 - Published: 12/17/2017
The Hidden Prince by Misty Glow reviews
After Lyanna's death, Ned makes a decision to leave Jon to be raised in Dorne.
Game of Thrones - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,576 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 251 - Updated: 22h - Published: 12/11/2017
Inheritrix by Tsume Yuki reviews
In another universe, Ashara's daughter is born perfectly healthy and Hariel Potter wakes up in a body fitting the usual criteria; looks like her father with her mother's eyes. Eyes the colour of magic too, even if the purple is surprising. It seems only fitting that another troubled 'Targaryen' ends up with another Dayne as a companion.(Female Harry Potter)
Crossover - Harry Potter & A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,463 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 723 - Follows: 909 - Published: 12/29/2017 - Harry P., Arthur D., Aegon VI
Hiraeth by You Are So Wonk reviews
Hiraeth (n.) a homesickness for a home you can't return to, or never was. Sheila was gone, and Petunia Evans remained. Semi - Au. OC insert as Petunia Evans.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 14 - Words: 22,407 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 149 - Updated: 12/15/2017 - Published: 3/11/2017 - Lily Evans P., Severus S., Petunia D., OC
Bellātor by You Are So Wonk reviews
"As soon as her eye caught the shattered mirror, she froze. Narrowed charcoal eyes glared back at her with an intensity that she had never seen before." In which a shy, soft-spoken girl is thrust into the role of Severus Snape. She could feel the universe laughing at her. Oc-insert into fem!Snape.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 19,118 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 175 - Updated: 1/12 - Published: 12/15/2017 - Lily Evans P., Severus S., OC, Marauders
Early Is On Time by wafflelate reviews
Aoba had always known that missions of any rank with Nara Shikako would involve confusion and terror, but reporting to the Hokage to give his mission report about the S-Rank he was given 11 months in the future is weird even by Team Seven standards. SI-OC, Dreaming of Sunshine AU
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,979 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 216 - Follows: 297 - Updated: 12/27/2017 - Published: 12/18/2017
The Lawyers Against the Cup by Tangerine-Alert reviews
Harry never put his name in the cup. No one would believe him, so he leaves Hogwarts searching for a way to fight the wizarding contract, using the thing that holds him to it; the law.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 39,247 - Reviews: 497 - Favs: 1,570 - Follows: 1,009 - Updated: 1/17/2016 - Published: 11/29/2015 - Harry P. - Complete
Extradition Challenges by Tangerine-Alert reviews
Harry sees only one option when his name comes out of the cup; run from it. But the Ministry says he entered a contract and laws cross borders. Only one option exists; to go somewhere the Ministry's and the International Confederation's laws can't take hold of him.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,499 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 237 - Follows: 134 - Published: 5/8/2016 - Harry P. - Complete
Valar Botis (All Men Must Endure) by Falcon-Rider reviews
"But you, Lord Snow, you'll be fighting their battles forever." Ser Alliser Thorne Every time he died his last in that life he awoke again in another at the exact moment of Ghost's birth. (Time Travel)
Game of Thrones - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 82,062 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 225 - Follows: 266 - Updated: 12/8/2017 - Published: 9/3/2017 - Jon S., Eddard S.
Sanctuary by Cattyfan reviews
After her mothers' death the Lady Elizabeth was left in the care of her Aunt Mary Stafford. Whilst the new Queen Jane has been successful in reuniting King Henry with his eldest daughter Elizabeth still remains an outcast. Desperate to help her young niece, Mary Stafford sends word to her old lover King Francis who offers them sanctuary in his kingdom.
Tudors - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 20 - Words: 67,627 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 184 - Updated: 12/15/2017 - Published: 6/29/2017 - [Mary Boleyn, King Francis I] King Henry VIII, Princess Elizabeth
WotC: Avatar: Last Airbender(Discontinued - To be Rewritten) by BrxkenArrow reviews
Self-Insert. How many lives have I lived? I don't know. Hundreds? Thousands? Couldn't say if I wanted to. Now, I find myself travelling the world with a pretty girl, a sarcastic guy, and a goofy kid on a giant flying buffalo... I guess the only reason I'm not freaked out is because I'm kinda used to this kinda crap happening to me. Rated T for paranoia. REVIEW.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,487 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 1/7 - Published: 11/6/2017 - Aang, Katara, OC
A Mother's Quest by Soldier Of The Mist reviews
After the Fates made a fatal mistake in their weaving, they had selected the spirit of an Otherworld mortal to correct it. What could be so bad that the Moirai had to go through with this plan? Well, they may had snipped the wrong thread—the thread of Sally Jackson. (OC/Self-Insert)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,859 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 1/3 - Published: 10/20/2017 - Percy J., OC
One More Night by londonbella reviews
Two decades after Cassandra Parker and her murderous older brother, Kai, had been trapped in the 1994 Prison World, they receive two unexpected companions: a witty Salvatore vampire and a feisty Bennett witch. Damon and Bonnie desperately struggle to return to those they love with unsolicited help from Kai, and when stakes are sky high, some mistakes just can't be undone.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 17 - Words: 115,412 - Reviews: 347 - Favs: 327 - Follows: 404 - Updated: 7/28/2017 - Published: 4/9/2015 - [Damon S., OC] Bonnie B., Kai
Bloodshed and Rattles by DreamonAlina reviews
The Originals AU of Ripples of Reality. Juliet Gilbert has awoken from a one month coma in New Orleans, surrounded by the Mikaelson family. Now as the fight for New Orleans begins, Juliet must figure out how she fits into Klaus's new life, especially when she has no memories of him. Oh, and she's pregnant with his child. Eventual Klaus/OC with a bit of Elijah/OC
Originals - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 39 - Words: 174,772 - Reviews: 404 - Favs: 514 - Follows: 524 - Updated: 10/8/2017 - Published: 5/1/2014 - Klaus M., Elijah M., OC
Dark Knight by CWTV-TeenWolf-Lover reviews
Elena's 22 year old sister, Abigail, comes home to Mystic Falls with her 4 year old son, Jacob. Abigail has had a hard life but always stayed strong for her son. Sadly, it was only a few months after their return that Grayson and Miranda drowned. Abigail now not only has to raise her son but help raise/protect Elena and Jeremy. What happens when the Salvatore brothers come to town?
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 14 - Words: 52,151 - Reviews: 112 - Favs: 284 - Follows: 339 - Updated: 12/26/2017 - Published: 4/18/2017 - [Damon S., OC] Elena G., Stefan S.
Only One by FictionalBoysAreBetter reviews
Roxanne Gilbert the older sister to Elena and Jeremy who left town just before the Salvatores arrived, what everyone doesn't know is that she left harboring a big secret, one that unknowingly places her in the centre of all the supernatural drama. What happens when she returns to a supernatural infested town? How will she fair meeting the Originals? What about her secret? Elijah/OC
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 68,443 - Reviews: 394 - Favs: 768 - Follows: 905 - Updated: 11/6/2017 - Published: 5/11/2016 - [Elijah, OC] Klaus, Kol M.
Mesmerized by alice d-x3 reviews
My take on Klaus/OC (occasionally maybe other rather short flings between TVD characters and OC). Starts around S03E12 (TVD) and hopefully extents to The Originals Season 5. Prepare for a slow and bumpy road, cause no true happy ending is achieved easily ;) (Oh and don't be confused, because it may look like Elijah/OC in the beginning - it's not. [Rating may change to M])
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 22,401 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 11/12/2017 - Published: 10/1/2017 - [Klaus, OC]
3,734 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »