Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto shikamaru and temari
shikamaru and temari
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 04-13-09
Founder: shikalvr14 - Stories: 10 - Followers: 3 - id: 68985
these are shikamaru and temari stories. there are no love triangles!

Shuffle Project by Hot Mess 12 reviews
Someone said that I should put my I-Pod on shuffle in order to come up with newspaper story ideas. Instead, I came up a series of one-shots.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 21 - Words: 50,140 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 6/4/2014 - Published: 1/11/2011 - Shikamaru N., Temari
The Clouds Are Nice by zelda-chic04 reviews
Shikamaru is an unmotivated guy who likes to look at the clouds. When Temari comes around things change for him. Also, a certain teammate gets jealous and things get interesting. What will the uninterested lady's man do?
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 33 - Words: 86,585 - Reviews: 385 - Favs: 166 - Follows: 121 - Updated: 9/4/2006 - Published: 1/1/2006 - Shikamaru N., Temari
Facet by Crystal Jaganshi reviews
Comming to Konoha, Temari gets in a fight and ends up poisoned. Found by Shikamaru and his father, she stays at their house to recover and discovers that there are many faces to Shikamaru than there seemed and what it means to be loved in all its forms.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 19,420 - Reviews: 163 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 6/18/2008 - Published: 4/9/2007 - Shikamaru N., Temari - Complete
Everyone's Eyes by TaintedMoonlight reviews
They could deny it all they wanted to. They could refuse to admit it to anyone. They could do anything they wanted to...Except maybe hide the truth from everyone else. When you love someone, you know. When you're IN LOVE with someone, everyone else knows.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 15,334 - Reviews: 159 - Favs: 173 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 12/2/2007 - Published: 10/27/2007 - Temari, Shikamaru N. - Complete
Convalescence by helga3 reviews
Shikamaru spends some time in Sand, convalescing. Temari keeps him occasional company. Temari, Shikamaru, UST.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,555 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/3/2006 - Temari, Shikamaru N. - Complete
Closet Talk by winterhearts reviews
More than talking happens when Temari and Shikamaru are locked in a closet together....ShikaTema, with slight NaruHina.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,721 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/17/2008 - Shikamaru N., Temari - Complete
Because it's Better in Suna by TaintedMoonlight reviews
Nara Shikamaru doesn't really like Christmas. He thinks it's one of the more troublesome holidays there is. Temari is determined to change his mind. So Shikamaru is spending Christmas with Temari and her brothers... IS it better in Suna?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,852 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 153 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 12/23/2007 - Published: 12/21/2007 - Shikamaru N., Temari - Complete
Anything I say by YondyB reviews
Oneshot. Shikamaru wants to ask Temari out for valentines day, and asks Gaara for some help. Gaara says that he'll do it, but, only if Shikamaru does . anything. he. says. ShikaTema. Crack. Not to be taken seriously.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,291 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/22/2006 - Gaara - Complete
A Warm Christmas in the Snow by TemariSandyFan reviews
ShikaTema Oneshot Christmas is coming and Temari wants to get the perfect gift for Shikamaru, but what to get? T for slight language
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 649 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Published: 7/4/2008 - Temari, Shikamaru N. - Complete