Home Community TV Shows Supernatural Sister Fics.
Sister Fics.
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Supernatural, Since: 12-16-07
Founder: foreverintheunknown17 - Stories: 152 - Followers: 82 - id: 53548
A lovely community for everyone who loves the stories about Sam and Dean having a sister.

The Last Ones by TheWriteAlex reviews
Yes, yes, another one. Another sister-fic. Let me know if you like. This follows 15 year old Emma Winchester on her journey with the brothers. She is a bit sassy and feisty. Check it out and let me know what you think! Thanks! This is going to be mostly following the show. Season 4ish. Also, John Winchester is going to be included contrary to the show. Possible Romance.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Family - Chapters: 11 - Words: 11,365 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 2/18/2014 - Published: 4/4/2013 - Sam W., Dean W., John W., Castiel
Adjusting by cupcakesintheimpala reviews
S1!AU. Sister!fic. Addison 'Addie' Winchester left hunting the second she turned eighteen and never looked back...but the 'apple pie' life she found is now long gone. One day her brothers show up at her house, asking for her help: their father is missing. Looking for an escape, she goes with them. Can she handle going back to the life she hated so much?
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,739 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 12/3/2014 - Published: 5/3/2014 - Sam W., Dean W., OC
Me Against the World by sweetkiwi604 reviews
As much as people are ignorant about it, words DO hurt. Bullying happens no matter what school you go to. Lauren Winchester has learned this the hard way over the years. Luckily she has a twin, Sam, and an older brother Dean there to help her out. Set during "After School Special". Sister fic. Co-written by the wonderful SPNxBookworm. Complete.
Supernatural - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,988 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 9/30/2013 - Published: 6/30/2013 - Sam W., Dean W. - Complete
Chained to You by sweetkiwi604 reviews
Jen was a Winchester but even she made mistakes. And, just like a Winchester, her mistakes came back to haunt her. Luckily she had her two brothers to help her clean up the mess, because that's what Winchesters did for each other. One shot. Sister fic. Co-written by the very talented wandertogondor. Complete.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,585 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/31/2013 - Sam W., Dean W. - Complete
Life is a Chapter of Goodbyes by sweetkiwi604 reviews
Abigail thought she had it all. Two brothers and a father who would do anything for her, a loving husband and a daughter but what happens when her world starts to crumble and she goes back to hunting after four years on the sidelines. Sister fic. Co-written by the amazing xoloveJBox! Complete.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 27,305 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 9/8/2013 - Published: 1/21/2013 - Sam W., Dean W. - Complete
Feathers by ThisistheJabbawocke reviews
Nikita Aldara Winchester, The little Winchester the half a Winchester the baby. Raised by her Uncle Bobby she was expected to be normal. She was the Glue that kept her brothers together, till Sam left and broke his promise. Thing's changed, Nikita changed. Angels showed up and one just wont go away. (Sister fic, First few chapters Pre season one. Rest are SE 5-)
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 21,818 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 4/2/2014 - Published: 3/27/2014 - Sam W., Dean W., Castiel, OC
Normal by FireZombie reviews
This is what might have happened if the demon never killed Mary and the Winchesters led a normal life, with a older sister. I'm a fan of sis fics so here's one more. If you don't like em, you don't have to read it. Promise it won't hurt me.
Supernatural - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 16 - Words: 42,186 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 9/18/2007 - Published: 7/7/2007 - Complete
Three is stronger by charisma26 reviews
Pre series fic - but in this one Dean and Sam have a sister, Sam's twin Jade. A bunch of one shots of their adventures before the series starts. please R&R! changed the name from Kate to Jade! sisfic!
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Family - Chapters: 41 - Words: 88,469 - Reviews: 197 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 3/9/2014 - Published: 10/31/2012 - Dean W., Sam W.
Don't Let Me Get Me by sweetkiwi604 reviews
Will Madison ever give up hunting or will it consume her like it did her father. One shot. Sister fic. Set after my one shot of Knock me Down, Daddy'll Knock You Out. Complete.
Supernatural - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,789 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/18/2013 - Sam W., Dean W. - Complete
My Fault! by KayBeth13 reviews
It's my fault my Mom died. If I hadn't woken her up that night, Dad, Sammy and Dean wouldn't be haunted by the memory of seeing her die and I wouldn't feel as guilty as I do every time I look at them. *Sister fic*
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,526 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 9/7/2011 - Published: 2/23/2010 - Dean W., Sam W.
Hannah Winchester by Tanney28 reviews
My first fan fic. This is a Sisfic. So don't like, don't read. Sam and Deans little sister gets sick during a hunt. What the boys don't know is that it's not an ordinary sickness. I'm really bad at summaries.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,377 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 9/30/2010 - Published: 5/15/2008
Whispers in the Dark by XxPeaceful DarknessxX reviews
Sister fic! CastielXOC! dont like dont read! Erin Kestrel tries to move on after her mothers o death but what happens when Castiel turns up claiming she has two brothers, will the demons get to her? R&R! better than it sounds, ON HOLD!
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,569 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 14 - Published: 11/18/2010 - Castiel
Winchester Trouble Death all round by WhitneySparks reviews
Sister Fic! Whilst meeting Chuck he hands her a book that is the answer to her questions and building anger! Revelations, hell of a lot of anger, and most importantley love! Will the death of familiar faces reunite them or will Claire move back home?
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 31,105 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/12/2011 - Published: 12/26/2010 - Dean W., Sam W. - Complete
The Sun and The Moon by JINKIsscoobydoo reviews
Sam and Dean's little sister, Mary's, fate is intertwined in an ancient prophecy with the suicidal 2,000-year-old vampire, Godric. Not if Sam And Dean have anything to say about it! Mary(OC)/Godric Mary/OC sister fic. True Blood/Supernatural crossover. Rating is subject to change in the future. Godric & Mary's POVs Supernatural Season 5 AU/ True Blood Season 2 Timeline.
Crossover - Supernatural & True Blood - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 35,875 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 8/18 - Published: 7/10/2014 - Sam W., Dean W., OC, Godric
Little Lamb by JINKIsscoobydoo reviews
Mary Anne Winchester had always been a special little girl. She is Sam and Dean's little sister and the apple of John's eye. What would life be like with the commentary of the smart-ass Mary Winchester? How does she tie into the boy's destiny's? This is a prequel to my other story, The Sun and The Moon. Told in Mary's POV. Some Dean & Sam POV. Supernatural Sister fic. AH/AU.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 31,319 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/29 - Published: 8/9/2014 - Sam W., Dean W., Castiel, OC
what it means to be a winchester by buzzy-beee reviews
Another sis-fic, dean and Sam have a younger sister alexandra, it mainly focuses on her some stuff from the original TV show and some of my own ideas rated k for language and if you dont like sis- fic dont readxxKMT
Supernatural - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 15,206 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 4/12/2012 - Published: 1/4/2012 - Sam W., Dean W.
Winchester Sister by destiel.on.gallifrey reviews
Slight AU where the boys have an 18 year old sister... Sam and Dean have been taking Erin since their Dad had brought her home, saying she was their sister, 15 years ago. *First fic* I do not own Supernatural, or any of it's characters. I only own Erin.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,833 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/1 - Published: 1/8 - Sam W., Dean W., Castiel
My Ohana by sweetkiwi604 reviews
Who would have thought that baby-sitting her niece would be just what Samantha needed to realize she had the best family there ever was. Sister fic. One shot. Complete.
Supernatural - Rated: K - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,021 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/22/2013 - Sam W., Dean W., Bobby S., Adam M. - Complete
Selfless Jerk by loveintheimpala reviews
There aren't a lot of things that Dean wouldn't do for his nephew and his sister, even if it comes right down to his own life. (Sequel to Winchestergirl67's fic, 'I'll Be Here For You')
Supernatural - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,148 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 8/19/2014 - Published: 6/21/2014 - Dean W., OC
Fade by Bobadoo reviews
Take a breath. Now another. In and out. The dream is fading but you can stop it. You have to. Reality can wait. You're too busy living a lie. Sister fic.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Family/Suspense - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,940 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 12/17/2011 - Published: 11/28/2011 - Dean W., Sam W.
Unexpected happenings by Elven x Princess reviews
What started out as a normal day changes Christinas life forever. She gains family for better or for worse. Warning: Sister fic. Don't like don't read.
Supernatural - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 12 - Words: 20,204 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 1/9/2010 - Published: 1/19/2009 - Dean W., Sam W.
Broken Anchor by MacGateFan reviews
First in the Anchor series. Sarah is Sam and Dean's adopted sister. Here you'll learn how Sarah came to live with the Winchesters and what Dean blames himself for. WinSister Fic and much angst for all!
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,981 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/25/2009 - Complete
All We Are by Invisible Kat reviews
An AU mostly pre-series set of stories adding a little sister. In this, there's no Adam. Will likely feature series timelines as well. Rated for language later. First SPN fic, be kind!
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,041 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/31/2011
Our Guardian Angel by MidnightBlackHeart reviews
The Impala, the two Winchesters, and the road. What would the story be like with their youngest sister? This is the story of Lexi, Sam, and Dean facing their life together. Sister-fic. Read how they protect and love each other. Starts from Season 1.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 77,561 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 7/5/2013 - Published: 7/30/2011 - Sam W., Dean W.
You'll Accomp'ny Me by Into the Nothing reviews
While investigating the deaths of employees at an institution for the disturbed, the Winchesters partner with a hunter whose intentions may be less than honorable. With their fifteen year old half-sister MJ along for the ride, drama ensues. Sister fic.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 43 - Words: 129,012 - Reviews: 172 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 2/26/2013 - Published: 6/24/2011
139 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »