Home Community Anime/Manga Soul Eater soul eater is awesome!
soul eater is awesome!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Soul Eater, Since: 01-04-10
Founder: yaoiEnthusiast - Stories: 3 - Followers: 1 - id: 77442
im new to this and i dont even know how to axes the archives after i log in but i love writing storys and chating with other people. this community is also the one you should join if you love soul eater as me! so please sign up

Half by Nightmare Zane reviews
"Why?" "Don't leave me alone! Please!" "Chessy!" "Foolish Girl..." "If you could only be free like all the others." "Shut up!" "I thought you didn't care enough to ask, Big Brother" "I don't." "Don't go!" "But you want to know what I didn't like the most... I couldn't even have a relationship with Father... or even you..." As they always say- all good things must come to an end.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Supernatural - Chapters: 29 - Words: 77,239 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 4/13 - Published: 5/26/2014 - Death The Kid, Lord Death/Shinigami-sama, OC
Admiration by Rhythm.Weaver reviews
The bond between a polished young shinigami and his unconventional Brooklyn girls. Fusion #1
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,820 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 9/24/2011 - Published: 8/3/2011 - Death The Kid, Elizabeth T./Liz - Complete
26 Memories for my Soul by Clover-tan reviews
Short, sweet SoulxMaka oneshots ranging from chapters A-Z. The oneshots range from their first encouters to love confessions and intimate moments. Contains a few M-rated 'smutty' chapters.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 11,040 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 82 - Updated: 1/1/2012 - Published: 1/11/2010 - Maka A., Soul Eater