Home Community Cartoons Static Shock static shock oc heaven!
static shock oc heaven!
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Static Shock, Since: 01-01-12
Founder: shisumi12 - Stories: 40 - Followers: 0 - id: 97430
the place for oc stories wich i think there should be more of!

Banshee and Jinx by A Scary Little Girl reviews
Skylur Zendeke and her mother have just moved to Dakota after a harsh and bitter divorce, Star is posing as a girl named stella so no one finds out the truth about whi her family is. Based during 2nd Big Bang, mainly about the two OCs some cannons.
Static Shock - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,108 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/26/2012 - Published: 1/15/2012 - Virgil/Static, Richie/Gear
Shiv, call me shiv by Maxximum123 reviews
What happen's when someone from Shiv's past show's up and isn't exactly happy to see him.
Static Shock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 5,082 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/28/2009 - Published: 4/26/2009 - Complete
Heart of the Moon in Dakota by NightDragon8 reviews
A quite yet strange girl arrives in Dakota. She seems nice enough, but she holds a secret in her past that no one knows. When she meets Static and Gear, will she trust them enough to let them help her, and maybe find love along the way? Gear/Oc.
Static Shock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,778 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 7/13/2009 - Published: 1/7/2009
Now You See Me, Now You Don't by FHGVZEhyde reviews
A horrible accident one night leaves Hotstreak dead and Dakota moves on, until Static finds out things aren’t always as they appear. It’s a race against time to mend the doings of an invisible foe and save someone who’s already gone.
Static Shock - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 33,443 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 7/26/2009 - Published: 11/1/2008 - Hotstreak
Intelligence Doesn't Mix With Nature by Short Moose reviews
A new girl shows up at Dakota Union High. But what will happen when Virgil and Richie find out who she really is? This is part 1/10 of the Andi Hojem series. I don't own anything/anyone except for Andi.
Static Shock - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 34 - Words: 50,719 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 7/29/2009 - Published: 10/21/2007 - Complete
Dark Pop:Glamrock's Swan Song by Redchan1400 reviews
Vincent Ortega was just a normal 'preformance artist', until he was caught in the Big Bang. Craziness and destruction ensue
Static Shock - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 820 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/27/2009
It Only Takes a Lunatic by Twitter Chan and Psycho Chan reviews
Talon has a problem. Her problem is that she’s basically being stalked by a red headed girl with the attention span of Shiv. This girl is screwy, crazy, and insane. Insane for liking Talon, and crazy for wanting her and screwy because she just is .
Static Shock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,897 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/8/2009 - Talon - Complete
Angel in Disguise by Angel of the Half Moon reviews
Alexandra has always wached out for Virgil and Richie since they were kids, and now that the Big Bang has happened she has gained the power to look out for the entire city. Especailly when there are more bang babies than you can shake a halo at. OC.
Static Shock - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,067 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/21/2009
Earth and Fire by Queen O' Randomness reviews
Girl moved to Dakota three month beofre the big bang. What happens when she is at the docks, joing Ebon's crew, and happens to fall for the biggest jerk in Dakota. Lame summary. Hotstreak/OC. No slash.
Static Shock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,641 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 11/8/2009 - Published: 4/22/2009
Is Blood Thicker Than Water? by The Scarlett Writer reviews
When Hotstreak's sister comes back to Dakota after having ran away after the first Big Bang, she is torn between Her brother and The Breed, or doing the right thing and helping Static and Gear put the Bang Babies away.
Static Shock - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,965 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/22/2009 - Published: 3/4/2009
the New Unnoticed Girl by animegirl665 reviews
Holly Ashaly just moved to Dakota and she hates it. She misses her friends, the town is hectic and is always under attack by people called bang babies, in school she is a nobody, and wishes that she was invisible but when it happens well read to find out
Static Shock - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,162 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 2/9/2010 - Published: 12/8/2009
Static Shocker! by Maui Girl 808 reviews
When a strange girl dressed in Static's uniform the duo take her to the hospital, and find out something shocking. Very light RichiexOC T to be safe
Static Shock - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 749 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 3/17/2010 - Published: 12/24/2009
Late To The Party, But Just As Much Bang! by The Radioactive one reviews
It seems Dakota has another hero in the making but why doesnt she try to help out with her powers? Can Gear help her come out of her shell, or can Richie? Gear/RichiexOc
Static Shock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,663 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 3/29/2010 - Published: 9/14/2009 - Richie/Gear
Waiting Under the Mistletoe by Vampire Ronin reviews
Virgil finds his true love on Christmas. Hey! A Superhero needs love too, you know? Fan made only! I hope you enjoy. Don't be afraid to comment and fav.! I do not own Static Shock, but I do own my OC's and this story!
Static Shock - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,706 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 6/11/2010 - [Virgil/Static, OC] - Complete
True Love Is Forever by Vampire Ronin reviews
Virgil's past keeps coming back to haunt him. Can he go back in time and change his future? Or will he be haunted forever? I do not own Static Shock, but I do own my OC's!
Static Shock - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,431 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Published: 6/11/2010 - [Virgil/Static, OC] - Complete
Bang Babies: Second Generation by Yue Fetelia reviews
There's been another Bang and more Babies are born. Ser Pent is one of them, but he is all for Ebon's side. Read what happens!
Static Shock - Rated: T - English - Mystery - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,307 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/12/2010 - Published: 11/6/2009 - Hotstreak
I Won't Get Burned by spicea11347 reviews
Red Tail - a meta-human with unknown abilities - tells her story about being with the Meta-Breed. First chapter's setting will be explained through out series. This is a HOTSTREAK/OC story. No yaoi here. I wanted to write this so yeah, Enjoy.
Static Shock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,489 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 6/25/2010 - Published: 8/21/2009 - Hotstreak
Fire's Angel by The Scarlett Writer reviews
She came to Dakota to be somewhere where seeing someone with mutations and powers wasn't new. She came for a new life.She didn't expect to be fought over by her best friend and the one she has fallen in love with. HotstreakXOC Updated!
Static Shock - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,880 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/7/2010 - Published: 11/23/2009
Living in the Shadows by Sanded Silk reviews
While at a dinner party one night, Virgil meets a mysterious female criminal who seems to escape everyone's attention and focus except his own.
Static Shock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 18,549 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/12/2010 - Published: 4/19/2009 - Complete
Love at First… Zap? by Elemental-Zer0 reviews
Preview A new enemy threatens Dakota’s power supplies. But her obsession doesn’t stop there on her first shock from Static she’s hooked. She begins craving his power as though it’s a drug, but Static is also drawn to her in some way too...
Static Shock - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,561 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 9/29/2010 - Published: 4/17/2007
The Mixed Tape by Shock to the Kota reviews
Sixteen tracks, one story. This mix could sink the sun. RichiexOC - Rated "T" for language
Static Shock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,043 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/24/2010 - Published: 9/13/2010 - Richie/Gear
Archangelic: Tribulation by RandomPsychoEmoBeaver reviews
Four years have passed. Nothing is the same and there's far too many hard feelings to handle. And then there's a new enemy, someone who's just as dark and twisted as Nitrix. Is it all too much to handle? Warning:language and character death
Static Shock - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,746 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 11/20/2010 - Virgil/Static, Richie/Gear
Owl by Allanna Stone reviews
When the Hawkins take in a foster daughter with a shifty past, Static and Gear find themselves in the adventure of a lifetime...
Static Shock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 8,338 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 11/24/2010 - Published: 8/27/2010 - Richie/Gear - Complete
Love Shock by Springflowerangel reviews
A Virgil/oc story
Static Shock - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,739 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/22/2011 - Virgil/Static
Shadowing Nyx by Atalanta's Arrow reviews
My family moved back to dakota. An evil group is after my family. We need a place to hid out. A place full of superpowered bang babies is perfect. They won't notice a new superpowered teen or two right? richiexoc
Static Shock - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 337 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/3/2011 - Richie/Gear
32 | Page 1 2 Next »