Home Community General terra6661
terra6661
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-15-04
Founder: terra666 - Stories: 2,990 - Followers: 17 - Staff: 1 - id: 6097
Harry Potter Stories I like. This is a general list with Harry as the main character. NO SLASH

The Invitation by Tjin reviews
Thanks to Halloween Xander is Invited to join the Prestigious Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. this is a part of my 'You'll shoot your eye out collection over on TTH' i do hope you enjoy it.
Crossover - Buffy: The Vampire Slayer & Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,536 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 108 - Updated: 7/14 - Published: 11/6/2013
Soul Scars by Rtnwriter reviews
What's a girl to do when somewhere out there, there's a boy and every scar he gets appears on her body? When he's being abused? Hermione Granger, for one, is determined to find him and save him. Starting her first year at Hogwarts she runs into her soul mate. Year one with a twist.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 118,263 - Reviews: 303 - Favs: 710 - Follows: 1,202 - Updated: 7/18 - Published: 5/23 - [Harry P., Hermione G., Susan B., Daphne G.]
Space Oddity by Storm0fCrows reviews
"Captain's log of the Starship Seeker. Star date… two lines over coma…I think. Adrift for what feels like eternity through the eternal vacuum of space has taken a toll on both me and the crew. I believe my first mate Fawkes is planning a mutiny his only deterrent being that he needs my thumbs to pilot the ship. I continue my voyage to go where Padfoot has probably gone before."
Crossover - Star Wars & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 18,254 - Reviews: 157 - Favs: 842 - Follows: 1,399 - Updated: 6/25 - Published: 9/6/2016 - Harry P., Fawkes
Avalon, Secret of the Stars by donniedarko81 reviews
A hidden history revealed and the dawning of a new era or the end of another. There is some bashing in this story. You don't like it don't bother reading.
Crossover - Stargate: SG-1 & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 96,543 - Reviews: 222 - Favs: 398 - Follows: 523 - Updated: 7/18 - Published: 4/27/2016 - Harry P., Hermione G.
Endgame by LeQuin reviews
Ron leaving them stranded on the hunt for the horcruxes wakes Harry and Hermione up to the fact that they cannot continue on as they have. They will have to think things through and not trust to luck or a destiny that may or may not turn out in their favour.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 47,900 - Reviews: 149 - Favs: 286 - Follows: 432 - Updated: 7/17 - Published: 6/24 - Harry P., Ron W., Hermione G.
Harry Potter: Force Adept by Methos Momomax reviews
Summary: During the summer after Harry Potter's second year, a timely letter from his mother appears before him on his birthday. Harry finds out that Lily Potter was never a blood sister of Petunia Dursley nee' Evans, but the long lost daughter of Grandmaster Ben Skywalker and Lady Vestara Khai. Harry's Fate and the Magical World will change forever.
Crossover - Star Wars & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,696 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 226 - Updated: 7/11 - Published: 6/13 - Harry P., Hermione G., Susan B., Daphne G.
Wizarding World take 2 by Royalbue127 reviews
The Earth is Dying, and there's nothing they can do to stop it. Will a couple of strangers from the stars help Harry potter and his friends and Family escape this fading world, and will a new Wizarding World rise in it's place. "Update sorry I'll be posting next week, tests an finals are annoying."
Crossover - Star Wars & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,599 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 85 - Updated: 7/13 - Published: 4/20
Star Wars: Dark Rising by Pandorum reviews
Anakin accidentally activates an old artifact which jump starts a series of events that may bring the galaxy to ruin as various factions previously hidden reveal themselves to the galaxy bringing even more dangerous and powerful players into the chaos of the clone wars.
Crossover - Star Wars & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 8 - Words: 28,353 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 263 - Follows: 432 - Updated: 6/25 - Published: 10/7/2016 - Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka T., Harry P., OC
Stopped by Sirius's Patronus by lilysnape22 reviews
"Harry, whatever you do, don't go to the ministry. It's a trick; you'll get yourself killed. That little toerag kreacher lied to you, he's in on it. I'm perfectly fine! Snape contacted me after your warning. Get your arse back to school pronto or you're grounded!"
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,900 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 5/22 - Published: 11/16/2016 - Harry P., Sirius B.
I Did It My Way by AnonymouslyKnown reviews
Harry wanted no part of the Twi-Wizard Tournament. He wanted to live his life free of the wizarding worlds scrutiny- so he did just that.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,730 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 232 - Follows: 436 - Updated: 7/3 - Published: 2/5 - Harry P., Hermione G., Sirius B.
Episode IV A New Wizard by Kingdom of Sins-453 reviews
While taking a walk harry comes across an old man who is not from this world but is also a jedi master that is dying. Follow Harry on his path to becoming a powerful jedi and starts during the summer before GOF. Goes only through 4th year and some summer. fifth year will be in a new story. H/Hr. Dumbledore/Ron/Molly bashing. Mind problem Ginny.
Crossover - Star Wars & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,020 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 167 - Follows: 282 - Updated: 7/12 - Published: 5/20 - [Harry P., Hermione G.] M. Windu
Time, for the fickle thing it is by joenaruhina57 reviews
Thirty-seven-year old Harry Potter looks back on his life and finds how worse the world has become, thus he goes back in time to save his seven-year-old self from an event that changes his life, to entrust his legacy to himself. May sound cheesy, but a different approach. Minor to major Dumbledore and Weasley bashing. Snape Bashing. Grey Harry, time-travel, A-Universe/A-Reality...
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 43,386 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 379 - Follows: 711 - Updated: 6/14 - Published: 4/5 - [Harry P., Hermione G.]
The Tinkerer by wickwynn reviews
The Dursley family, who valued normalcy above all else, would of course never dream of keeping their orphan nephew in a cupboard, or of making a spectacle of him. That isn't to say they wanted to spend all of their time and money on him, however. From the salvage of broken toys and unwanted junk, left alone to his own devices, Harry built dreams.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 16 - Words: 195,755 - Reviews: 453 - Favs: 1,116 - Follows: 1,741 - Updated: 7/13 - Published: 4/23 - Harry P., Hermione G.
Potter Trek by stephenopolos reviews
There's a bigger world out there for Harry than he'd ever dreamed of, if only he can untangle the web that ties him to planet earth first.
Crossover - StarTrek: Other & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 24,423 - Reviews: 483 - Favs: 1,421 - Follows: 2,080 - Updated: 5/25 - Published: 6/28/2014 - Harry P., OC
All Because of Lily by GryffindorTom reviews
Days prior to her death, Lily Potter makes a plan, having seen a future for her son which she does not want him to endure. With help from her true love, Sirius Black, she sets up things to improve Harry's future life, but what would happen if she fails?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,998 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 119 - Follows: 217 - Updated: 4/1 - Published: 1/14 - [Harry P., Hermione G.] Sirius B., Lily Evans P.
To Conquer by WolftheForsaken reviews
Nuking Ra's spaceship as it was about to enter hyperspace was a bad idea, as young Harry Potter is about to find out. Competent Harry, Competent Dumbledore, Political intrigue, magic in space, Sort of Dark Lord Potter but there's no such thing as Dark Magic. Harry out to conquer the magical word for it's own good, then space, just because he can.
Crossover - Stargate: SG-1 & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 14,979 - Reviews: 155 - Favs: 663 - Follows: 907 - Updated: 7/2 - Published: 2/25 - Ra, Harry P.
Harry Potter and the Wandless Magic by danielsmith527 reviews
When Harris was bitten by the basilisk, the venom destroyed the Horcrux in his head, but Fawkes saves Harry's life. Accidental magic begins to happen around him and not all of its consequences are good. Only with the help of Hermione and some new friends and allies can he learn to master his newfound power. He only hopes it's enough to save him from the Dementors and Sirius Black.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 50,557 - Reviews: 237 - Favs: 439 - Follows: 809 - Updated: 4/16 - Published: 2/24 - Harry P., Hermione G.
Looking beyond labels by Hercules Black reviews
Harry is fed up with Umbridge and the other ministry morons and their stupid propaganda against him. While coming back from his detentions, he ends up rescuing a girl who changes his complete perception of the wizarding world and ends up altering his life for the better. Both of them get to know each other & realize that labels mean nothing and it is the person that counts.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 45,739 - Reviews: 201 - Favs: 665 - Follows: 995 - Updated: 6/20 - Published: 3/3 - [Harry P., Daphne G.] Sirius B.
Harry Potter and the Sudden Change of Life Itself by HeyAssbutt21 reviews
It's 1994 and Harry's name has just came out of the Goblet of Fire but what will happen when a sudden surprise causes Harry to re-think everything he thought he knew and just what exactly is happening at Hogwarts. J/L H/Hr
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family/Fantasy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 20,852 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 177 - Updated: 4/6 - Published: 1/1 - Harry P., Hermione G., James P., Lily Evans P.
Harry Potter - Alteran by Sashian reviews
The rebirth of an entire race and society is a tall order when this and other galaxies are not safe. What is Harry to do? What he does best, jump in feet first. Rating T for some language and mentions of nudity later on. Pairings HP/HG/LL/other
Crossover - Stargate: SG-1 & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 21 - Words: 177,141 - Reviews: 1134 - Favs: 1,821 - Follows: 2,437 - Updated: 7/19 - Published: 2/16 - Harry P., Hermione G., Luna L.
Ascension Through Consumption by TheManWhoWalksAlone reviews
A Young Harry uses powers not seen for many millennia to escape and forge his life in the way that he wants.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 17,368 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 110 - Updated: 2/18 - Published: 1/29 - Harry P.
Harry Potter and the Prophecy of the Founders by Faeries and Vampyres reviews
Hermione finds a mysterious book in the school library during sixth year. She reads it, and makes discoveries that change the world forever. Hermione must unite the Heirs of the Founders and defeat Voldemort. Abandoned
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,475 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 102 - Updated: 2/17 - Published: 2/8 - [Harry P., Hermione G.] [Neville L., Susan B.]
Who Will Fill a Coward's Grave? by robst reviews
A certain Miss Granger takes steps to ensure she can contact her best friend during the summer holidays. After the disaster of the Triwizard tournament, she believes Harry shouldn't be left alone - no matter what Dumbledore says.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 18 - Words: 116,741 - Reviews: 2988 - Favs: 3,775 - Follows: 5,266 - Updated: 6/29 - Published: 8/24/2016 - [Harry P., Hermione G.]
The Extraordinary Life of an Ordinary Wizard by mslith12 reviews
Abused children come out mainly as either timid, brutal or perceptive. The canon gave a timid Harry Potter but what if he was perceptive. Follow Harry as he battles against a dark lord, a master manipulator and a pretty nosey family of redheads.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 9 - Words: 17,111 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 191 - Follows: 372 - Updated: 1/24 - Published: 12/13/2016 - [Harry P., Hermione G.]
Dusty Plot Bunnies scared of being deleted by mandymld reviews
Stories I may finish at some point in the future but had intended to delete. Was asked to post them as is, so here they are. Challenges, plot ideas from left field, all with Harry and co. Very little that are kind to Dumbledore though. Each title tells the plot idea. If you like, let me know.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 15 - Words: 154,497 - Reviews: 275 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 162 - Updated: 1/23 - Published: 2/24/2016 - Harry P., Hermione G.
1,912 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »