Home Community Cartoons My Little Pony the "All Good Things" Series
the "All Good Things" Series
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons My Little Pony, Since: 10-28-11
Founder: Wheller - Stories: 12 - Followers: 0 - id: 96116
A community for those who read and enjoyed the "All Good Things" Series, started by "The Kindness of Strangers." - an Epic length series by Wheller.

And So it Ended, and So it Begins Again by Wheller reviews
A certain pony wakes up in Whitetail Wood, and discovers memories of another life, she struggles to understand the how and why of it all, fortunately, a certain Princess of the Night takes notice and helps her to discover the truth.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 13,701 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 10/7/2011 - Published: 10/2/2011 - Vinyl Scratch, Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon - Complete
The Long Road Home by Wheller reviews
Home. It's not always where you were born. Vinyl Scratch learns this when an ancient device of terrible power is discovered, and now her new home, the only one she ever felt was truly hers is threatened by those who wish to control it.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Suspense - Chapters: 11 - Words: 16,297 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/1/2011 - Published: 9/25/2011 - Vinyl Scratch, Twilight Sparkle - Complete
Home Sweet Home by Wheller reviews
Scootaloo is a young filly alone in the world, however, she soon discovers that there is another pony in Ponyville who grew up like her.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 12 - Words: 17,758 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/17/2011 - Published: 9/12/2011 - Scootaloo, Vinyl Scratch - Complete
Broken Record by Wheller reviews
Vinyl Scratch a successful Unicorn DJ from Manehattan, however this hasn't always been the case. Vinyl laments on her past, while in the mean time, a Dark force begins to move in the heart of Everfree Forest.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 13 - Words: 18,685 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 9/11/2011 - Published: 9/4/2011 - Vinyl Scratch - Complete
Paradiso by Wheller reviews
After Sweetie Bell is accidentally hurt by a strange object in Whitetail Wood. Apple Bloom and Scootaloo begin to investigate on there own, despite Applejack's repeated warnings to leave it alone.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,969 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/3/2011 - Published: 8/31/2011 - Cutie Mark Crusaders - Complete
Imperfect by Wheller reviews
After hitting her head in a training accident, Rainbow Dash catches a glimpse of a dark future, and a warning. "Do not talk to the Doctor."
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 20,686 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 8/30/2011 - Published: 8/22/2011 - Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle - Complete
To Each Their Own by Wheller reviews
For each their own reasons, a group of ponies band together in order to travel to the city of Manehattan, a two months round trip journey. However when the weather takes a turn for the worse, strangers must band together in a desperate fight to survive.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 13,147 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/22/2011 - Published: 8/16/2011 - Vinyl Scratch, Derpy Hooves/Ditzy Doo - Complete
Tomorrow is Always a New Day by Wheller reviews
Change is coming to Equestria. After Gryphons move into the Hoofson Bay Area, neutral territory by prior treaty, Princess Celestia sends a trusted ambassador to negotiate, however when the ambassador goes missing, things begin to spiral out of control.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 13 - Words: 20,573 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/15/2011 - Published: 8/6/2011 - Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash - Complete
Midnight in the Heart of Equestria by Wheller reviews
Princess Luna is sent to Ponyville to make friends, however, she has the nagging feeling that things aren't going like they are supposed to. The third tale in the series started in The Kindness of Strangers
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,014 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/6/2011 - Published: 8/4/2011 - Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon - Complete
Putting the Pieces Back Together by Wheller reviews
After being terribly injured by an explosion in the post office, Derpy Hooves is released from the Royal Hospital in Canterlot, however Ponyville is not the same, quiet little town that she left behind.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 13,918 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/4/2011 - Published: 7/28/2011 - Derpy Hooves/Ditzy Doo, Trixie - Complete
The Kindness of Strangers by Wheller reviews
A new pony wanders into town early one morning, and is quickly befriended by all, but when this new pony is quickly and unfairly taken from them, it sends Twilight Sparkle on a downward, gilt ridden slope, and Pinkie Pie completely off the deep end.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Horror - Chapters: 10 - Words: 19,953 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 7/27/2011 - Published: 7/21/2011 - Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie - Complete