Home Community Games Super Smash Brothers the Hero & his Princess, a Prince & the Hunter, and a Sword & a Flower Love
the Hero & his Princess, a Prince & the Hunter, and a Sword & a Flower Love
Follow .
Focus: Games Super Smash Brothers, Since: 10-06-06
Founder: Babykoalaprincess - Stories: 46 - Followers: 7 - Staff: 2 - id: 37579
A C2 of Zelink, Samarth, & Royeach pairings. I'll accept any story featuring those couplings, however there may be some MarthPeach or RoySamus ones... And perhaps MarthZelda and LinkPeach, if there is no bashing to either Link or Zelda. Send me a PM if you want to become a staff member.

Darkest Before the Dawn by Cimar of Turalis reviews
Why did you have to leave me, why?" She pushed herself ever deeper into her chair, letting it absorb her sorrows and pain. "Why did I ever agree to come here in the first place. If I hadn't, he might still be...." Co-authored by Sweswe.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,468 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/7/2009 - Zelda/Sheik - Complete
What It Feels Like For A Girl by Babykoalaprincess reviews
I feel as if I should've noticed all of these things he's been doing. I have a delayed reaction when it comes to emotions. I think I may be falling for one of my best guyfriends again, Marth Lowell. Samarth Christmas oneshot AU.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 17,432 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/22/2008 - Marth, Samus A. - Complete
Satisfy by Tigertutu.Cosplay reviews
He never thought he could truly fall, let alone trust another. But as he gazed at all that was she, he came to conclusion it was that simple. She was beautiful, and every second he was falling for her more. MarthxSamus, hints of LinkxZelda- (Revisiting and updating!)
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 18,741 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 4/30/2009 - Published: 10/6/2008 - Marth, Samus A.
Dance in the Rain by BabyGurl278 reviews
Rain. Sometimes there is nothing joyful about it, but for Samus Aran things might change. One-shot. Marth/Samus.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,825 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/6/2008 - Complete
Two Fourteen by BabyGurl278 reviews
Three Girls. Three special moments. One marvelous day. A collection of three Valentine's Day one-shots.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,048 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/22/2008 - Published: 2/14/2008 - Complete
Perfection by BabyGurl278 reviews
Samus has finally found love with a man who seems just about perfect from what others explain. Although certain questions run through her mind…[[Marth and Samus]]
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,598 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/29/2007 - Complete
Foolish by BabyGurl278 reviews
[Oneshot] Her life is like deja vu. Every week she goes through the same pain and torment. Every time she leaves, she finds herself coming back. She's foolishly in love. [Peach and Roy.]
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,834 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/4/2007 - Complete
My Very Own Prince Charming by ShimmeringJade reviews
The classic tale of the princess and the frog. Just add in a war, a tomboy, a naive prince, a shy sorceress, a jealous rival, and an overprotective brother. Oh yeah, and a time limit of 30 days to cure the spell completely. SM.PR.ZL UPDATED!
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,011 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 1/20/2008 - Published: 1/12/2007
Power of the Elements: Rowan's Return by BabyGurl278 reviews
Sequel to P.O.E. A powerful enemy awakens in Wii and the elements must now band together to stop their greatest threat who was once their friend.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 75,588 - Reviews: 232 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 1/28/2008 - Published: 2/10/2007 - Complete
Power of the Elements by BabyGurl278 reviews
Five ordinary teenagers discover they each hold an element and are chosen to stop an evil darkness. Can they decide to agree with fate, and save their city?
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 52,450 - Reviews: 259 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 2/10/2007 - Published: 8/20/2006 - Complete
Yours Truly, Lady Valentine by Royal Kenya reviews
Marth creates a site giving advice on Romance. His popularity gets the attention of a Lady Valentine. Lady V seems to be the girl of his dreams but his best friend doesn't feel the same. Is there more to Lady Valentine than what meets the email?
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,197 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/18/2007 - Published: 2/14/2007 - [Marth, Samus A.] - Complete
Why Are You Dying? by Sweswe reviews
The heartbroken prince, so affectionately close to her, raised his head to meet his gaze, not with usual fear of crossing the line, but with icy coldness, accusing the hero for ruining this holy moment. LinkZeldaMarth
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,243 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/8/2007 - Marth, Link - Complete
Valentine's Failure by Lone Wolf8 reviews
Okay. For once my story is actually serious rather then Random Insanity. Check it out. The first chap was meant to be released Valentine's day weekend but it wasn't, enjoy anyway. Link/Zelda romance. THIS IS THE ENDING CHAPTER!!!
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,791 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/6/2003 - Published: 2/23/2003
Gardenia by Babykoalaprincess reviews
You have two options, Harkinian. You can go home, or go big. Pick which one you want," he said, as he smirked with delight. He raised his sword, for he knew that she would take the easy way out. She gritted her teeth. "No, Link. I'll fight." HS fic
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 166,270 - Reviews: 306 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 9/14/2010 - Published: 12/2/2006 - Link, Zelda/Sheik
The Red Team by Rezuna Kitsune Of Ice reviews
Just a short one-shot about Link and Zelda... Zelda's on the Red Team and Link on the Green. If you want to know more, read the fic. Please R&R!
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,000 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/18/2004 - Complete
Diary by BabyGurl278 reviews
[Oneshot.] A diary is a personal booklet where you write your thoughts and feelings. For Roy, a diary is a chance to uncover the truth. [A Peach and Roy.]
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,774 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/20/2006 - Complete
Strength of A Broken Heart by BabyGurl278 reviews
[Oneshot] Samus felt left out at the Super Smash Mansion. She felt that no one could relate to her, until she discovered the truth about a certain prince. [Samus and Marth] For, Royal Kenya
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,145 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/21/2006 - Complete
Warm Rain by Sage of Downtown Hyrule reviews
Link isn't too fond of storms... He's almost afraid of them, in fact. But, when someone braves paying him a visit one rainy night, will his opinion of storms change? [Zelink] Dedicated to Babykoalaprincess. Oneshot
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,978 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/13/2006 - Link, Zelda/Sheik - Complete
SSBM : Our High School Days by Sapphire Ladybug reviews
The cast of Super Smash Bros. Melee is placed in a not-so-average high school setting. There is comedy, drama, romance, and a lot of fun! [ Mild shounen-ai in Ch. 7 and Ch. 13 ]
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 23 - Words: 82,867 - Reviews: 319 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 10/14/2002 - Published: 8/5/2002 - Complete
SSBM: What The Future May Hold by Sapphire Ladybug reviews
Sequel to SSBM: Our High School Days The Smashers continue with their daily lives after high school... including facing the end of Melee.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 68,373 - Reviews: 290 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/29/2003 - Published: 10/15/2002 - Complete
Fall and take your title with you by SwordOfBlackRoses reviews
When Marth beats the unbeatable Link, no one sees him as a gay pipsqueak anymore, and even starts catching the eyes of 2 certain princesses...And an evil sorcerer...
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 27 - Words: 36,542 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/2/2003 - Published: 4/12/2003 - Complete
Fall and Take Your Title With you Bowser's Share by SwordOfBlackRoses reviews
Bowser's not too thrilled about Marth taking his prized posession away. Bowser tries a different approach to get Peach to come to him, and Ganondorf learns how important love is...
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 11,965 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/2/2003 - Published: 6/2/2003 - Complete
Love Can Never Be Torn Apart by Esabel Carson Fernandez reviews
A timeless love…a horrible tragedy…[Marth/Samus]
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,015 - Reviews: 6 - Published: 7/6/2003
Happy Birthday, Samus! by rorynox reviews
It's Samus's birthday, and Marth and the others are preparing a surprise party for her! And everything goes TERRIBLY wrong! A comedy that peeks into the hearts of the smashers. Mainly Marth&Samus, but some silly couples, too. Please R&R! COMPLETE!
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,066 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/23/2003 - Published: 7/14/2003 - Complete
Another Chance by TieFighterPlt181st reviews
Link and Zelda used to be the best of friends, but what happens when Marth, a handsome prince from a far off land joins the tournament. DramaAngstmaybe even a little bit of tragedy. Read to find out who ends up with who.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,361 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 16 - Published: 11/21/2005 - Complete
42 | Page 1 2 Next »