Home Community Books Morganville Vampires The characters read the books or parts of the books.
The characters read the books or parts of the books.
Follow .
Focus: Books Morganville Vampires, Since: 03-07-12
Founder: loulouflowerpower - Stories: 7 - Followers: 5 - id: 98837
If you have a story about the characters reading the books or parts from the books, then this is were you'll find them.

Morganville Shock by LittleCuriousTeen16 reviews
Claire and the gang go to Dallas and while there, she sees her Aunt Tressa (my character) and turns her Morganville memories into books. When they get back, Claire has read and hid them and one day Eve finds them. The rest of the gang, Amelie, Oliver, Myrinn, Richard, Hannah and Monica read them. How will they react? (Sorry, bad summary)
Morganville Vampires - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,898 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 9/13/2015 - Published: 7/31/2013 - Claire D., Shane C., Eve R., Michael G.
Morganville Gang Books And Secrets by ElejahMikaelson reviews
When the Morganville gang find books written from Claire's perspective she worries that her secret will be revealed. What happens when an old enemy finds her again? Will she fight elsewhere to keep her friends from finding out the truth? Or will she trust them enough to let them help her? Crossover with the Night World Series by L.ith
Morganville Vampires - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 23,904 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 10/21/2014 - Published: 8/10/2014 - Claire D., Myrnin
Ordinary day (Maybe) by DeadGirlEtarnal reviews
What if you could look back at what you've done before. Well Claire and the gang get to see . And something is not looking too good for Claire and the gang when some new people arrive in town and some deep secrets come up from the surface and it's not all too happy go lucky for little Claire. Also the first 2 books in the Morganville Vampire series. REWRITING UPDATED 2 CH8
Morganville Vampires - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 30 - Words: 116,282 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/11/2013 - Published: 10/24/2012 - Claire D., Shane C.
The group read Fade out by LittleLionKid reviews
The group, Claire, Shane, Eve, Michael ect, read the Morganville book 7 Fade out. All rights go to Rachel Caine!
Morganville Vampires - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 456 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/4/2012 - Claire D.
Amelie,Myrnin,Oliver,Claire and Ada read Fade out by Myrnin and Claire reviews
Set one hundred years before Claire comes to Morganville. Amelie,Oliver,Myrnin and Ada are talking when Ada finds a book called Fade out and then a girl called claire turns up and they read. i also go under the name Loulouflowerpower
Morganville Vampires - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 857 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/29/2012 - Claire D.
Reading Morganville by ellamv reviews
When the cast read Morganville, I know its proabaly been done before but I wanted to try it. rated T for language
Morganville Vampires - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 366 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 13 - Published: 8/23/2011 - Claire D.
BOOKS! about cliare wait what? by Amelie-the-pony reviews
this has 2 of my fav moments in MV with scince oliver found a little novel of funny moments in cliares life
Morganville Vampires - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,144 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/23/2011 - Claire D., Shane C.