Home Community Games Elder Scroll series the daedric prince community
the daedric prince community
Follow .
Focus: Games Elder Scroll series, Since: 06-22-12
Founder: toasters101 - Stories: 10 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 2 - id: 100965
any good story with any daedric prince in it seriously! any daedric prince, even crossovers are allowed!

Percy Jackson and the Daedra by Gaming Stories reviews
Percy has defeated the Giants and Gaea, but when he has a strange dream about strange people he soon finds out that his dream is more than a dream and these strange people Bring a new danger to the world. It's now up to Percy to try and save the world again, but with the help the help of a new hero.
Crossover - Elder Scroll series & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,005 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/20/2014 - Published: 4/10/2014 - Sheogorath, Dragonborn/Dovahkiin, Nocturnal, Percy J.
Madness of the Moon by sakura killer and moonlight reviews
Artemis wonders whom her "Sponsor" was, unknown to her, he wants her to be his bride, the Queen of the Shivering Isles as he is Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness. I will not update until I recieve 10 reviews as I am not very good and want to be better
Crossover - Elder Scroll series & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 819 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 10 - Published: 12/18/2010 - Sheogorath, Artemis
Chrona: The Prince of Madness by Kaos and Magnus reviews
Magnus Fic. Chrona has defied Medusa, and she didn't take it well, attempting to kill him, she accidentally sent him into a place where madness is normality, and the Lord of that place makes him seem sane, will Chrona enjoy this vacation?. Chrona!boy
Crossover - Elder Scroll series & Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,365 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 23 - Published: 10/12/2010 - Sheogorath, Crona
The Mouth of Madness by Caustic-Substrate reviews
The Daedra are a curious bunch, with seemingly unknowable personalities and motivations. Even so, I've decided to take a stab at depicting the events that led up to Jyggalag being cursed with madness. It may be out-of-character, but that's difficult to say, since we've heard and seen very little from the Lord of Order. Criticism always welcome.
Elder Scroll series - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,439 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/16/2012 - Azura, Jyggalag
The Daedric King by CharNobyl reviews
In the wake of Alduin's defeat, the Skyrim civil war still rages. And at the Throat of the World, the mightiest of the Daedric princes plans to rebuild his realm not in the planes of Oblivion, but in Tamriel.
Elder Scroll series - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,029 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 1/12/2012 - Published: 12/13/2011 - Jyggalag