Home Community Books Clique the imperfectly perfect lives of Massington
the imperfectly perfect lives of Massington
Follow .
Focus: Books Clique, Since: 04-04-10
Founder: smilez014 - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 80261
of love, hate, and everything in between. well-written and made of perfection. angst, romance, and unignorable bliss. the reasons why we love massington. :D

feels like i'm falling in love alone by burninghighwayskyline reviews
-"Or maybe I just can't get over you, 'cause I'm still in love with you. Either way, I Derrick Harrington, can't and may never be able to get over, Massie Block. And there's nothing I can do about it." *Oneshot* Massington.
Clique - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 903 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Published: 4/5/2010 - Derrington - Complete
I Hide My Tears Behind This Smile by Lighting.Up.Thee.Sky reviews
One-Shot/He grips the Channel Perfume in his hand as he sits next to the grave. The memories replay everyday through his life and no matter what they will always be there just like the wind blowing.
Clique - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,198 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/27/2009 - Derrington, Massie B. - Complete
In The Shadows by picturebookgirl reviews
Massie Block is your average girl who loves ballet, boys and her best friend. So what happens when she becomes Derrick "hotshot" Harrington's ballet tutor? -"...but it made me want to cry. He was doing this for me." Full summary inside. R/R please!
Clique - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 30,896 - Reviews: 164 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 8/13/2009 - Published: 3/2/2009 - Massie B., Derrington - Complete
Where the Arrow Hit by smilez014 reviews
very AU. All your life, you've loved him from when you were a spoiled six year old till now, a fully-bloomed eighteen year old. "What if you could have him, but he'd never really be yours? Would you settle for less?"
Clique - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 26,680 - Reviews: 175 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 6/16/2010 - Published: 1/26/2010 - Massie B. - Complete
Simple Complications by smilez014 reviews
AU. It's always been Massie and Kemp. Kemp and Massie. The happy couple of three years have finally hit their highest point. But things will change once an old face comes back to Westchester.
Clique - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 29 - Words: 32,087 - Reviews: 352 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 12/1/2010 - Published: 7/9/2009 - Massie B. - Complete
Hope This Doesn't Hurt by whereitallbegins reviews
au. with all the little things that jumble together and all the big things that clash, you'd think that these people would grow up. but in high school, no one usually does. love is toyed with and you have to watch your back to live. are you ready?
Clique - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 33 - Words: 74,966 - Reviews: 265 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 1/22/2011 - Published: 1/23/2010 - Massie B., Derrington
massie block, as told by the boy who knew her best by perfectpro reviews
-if you're lucky, she'll never really know it was you in the first place- Massie Block, told in twenty six easy words by her one true friend.
Clique - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,226 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/23/2010 - Derrington, Massie B. - Complete
she's the worst kind of dreamer by x-wandering dreams reviews
And when you pull back from her soft rose-petal lips,, her sweet breath mingling with your own, you can't help but think everything went just as planned." Drabble oneshot. A pairing I haven't seen/written in a while: Massington. For Dani.
Clique - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 555 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/19/2010 - Massie B., Derrington - Complete
Waking Up In Vegas by drowning in technicolor dreams reviews
A night in Vegas can change everything. Massington. Assorted pairings. R&R! Rated T for language and safety.
Clique - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 31,678 - Reviews: 229 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 9/10/2010 - Published: 5/16/2009 - Massie B., Derrington