Home Community Games Minecraft Chronicles of minecraftia and earth
Chronicles of minecraftia and earth
Follow .
Focus: Games Minecraft, Since: 11-03-11
Founder: modeluchosen1 - Stories: 5 - Followers: 1 - id: 96233
Here on this community, you will find any and everything that has to do with the universe me ad scarlet created, all in chronological order for you with a few one shots here or there.
(ORDER:Serenade of the nether,new feelings,equinoxes revenge,elles revenge.)

New Feelings by ScarlettSlaysSquids reviews
Carmen was best friends with Mitch and Jerome, but then she moved away. What happens when she meets up with them later in life? Will this tomboy feel, well, differently about the boys? Will I ever write a good summary? Rated T to be safe.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 23 - Words: 23,999 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 9/23/2013 - Published: 9/1/2013 - Complete
Elle VS Minecraft by ScarlettSlaysSquids reviews
I know you've seen a bajillion stories about people getting sucked into Minecraft, but have you seen your typical popular girl try to survive in the game? Probably. But this time, we're doing it Scarlett-Style! (Which means explosions, long A/Ns, and a lack of a plot). Will I have any readers by the end of this series? I doubt it. Based loosely off of "New World" by SkyDoesMC.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 33 - Words: 44,996 - Reviews: 301 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 2/23/2014 - Published: 12/30/2013 - Complete
A demons heart by modeluchosen1 reviews
- ONESHOT COLLECTION FOR SCARLETSLAYSSQUIDS "new feelings" Equinox monde is a terrfying person... but her past has been a mystery. Untill i decided to reaveal it.Rated T for blood and death
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,594 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 9/22/2013 - Published: 9/21/2013 - Complete
The serenade of the nether by modeluchosen1 reviews
Throughout all of time,all of space,the entirety of reality,the legend of the hero of light echos. Once again reborn, the serenade of the nether serves as the key to the mystery of the mysterious void, which threatens to overthrow and destroy all,in a race against time,as other threats and secrets from the past threaten to kill him.Rated T for future violence.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,912 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/23/2014 - Published: 1/11/2014
Equinox's Revenge by ScarlettSlaysSquids reviews
READ NEW FEELINGS BEFORE THIS! Carmen is finally safe. She has the boyfriend of her dreams, great friends, and a successful YouTube channel. Her life is perfect, right? Wrong. Now a crazy demon wants revenge, and she might get it. Can Carmen protect her friends, or is this her last stand? I still can't write a good summary. Rated T for violence. Also by modeluchosen1.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 69,155 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 12/22/2013 - Published: 9/23/2013 - Complete