Home Community Books Valdemar universe velcarth adventure
velcarth adventure
Follow .
Focus: Books Valdemar universe, Since: 09-04-05
Founder: Lady Shadowcat k'Leshya - Stories: 14 - Followers: 0 - id: 21386
any storyies of velcarth that I like. only compleeted storyies are in this c2.

The Smallest Companion by Shaelesand reviews
The Tale of the birth of a Companion and the problems he creates.
Valdemar universe - Rated: K - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 782 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 9 - Published: 2/8/2002 - Complete
Oathmeal: Tales of Baus and Omelettes by Zyrorai reviews
You have to have read the Vows and Honor books to understand it...Parodies of three of the songs in the back of the books. With characters like Tarmato and Kethrot, come r/r!
Valdemar universe - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,754 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 5/20/2001 - Published: 1/30/2001 - Complete
Vanyel's Stud Service! by Junipertree reviews
Okay- this is stupid. I was really hyper when I wrote this... read at your own risk!
Valdemar universe - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 196 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 5 - Published: 6/22/2001
The Darkness Within by DukSauce reviews
A story of two Tayledras in K'Vala Vale. It begins as a story of when one's name doesn't fit, the turns into something much more ^.^ PG for a little sexual references.... trust me, it's worse in the next part. This is my first ML fic, so don't bash me
Valdemar universe - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,123 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/7/2001
Elspeth the Mage-Gifted Herald-Mage by Lia Ex Machina reviews
Parody of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer". My first ML fic, so please be nice.
Valdemar universe - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 155 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/9/2002
Stable Hand by Snowbear reviews
A little orphan boy named Toby works as a stable hand at the Companion's Field. But what happens as he watches all the Companions grow up and Choose people, and ignore him, as finally his favorite Companion goes off to Choose?
Valdemar universe - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 11 - Words: 15,214 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/26/2004 - Published: 5/13/2003 - Complete
Murderer's Touch by i-nv-u50 reviews
Slash! COMPLETE! Herald Brynn feels something for a murderer that he probably isnt supposed to. And streetwise Kylan knows better than to give in to his emotions, but when everything inside is telling him to... Would it really be so wrong to resist?
Valdemar universe - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 60,514 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/23/2003 - Published: 5/12/2003 - Complete
Angel Wings by Senashenta reviews
A Companion is born with a distinct difference that only a select few can see, and as a result lives a somewhat lonely life... until she Feels the Calling! Can Sera find her Chosen, despite the odds against her?
Valdemar universe - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 21,175 - Reviews: 190 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/5/2002 - Published: 3/19/2002 - Complete
Kismet of a Changechild by Aura Kage reviews
Dawnshadow's been Chosen, and she's on her way to Haven with Snowsong K'Vala and his bondbird, Kestri. But how will Haven react when they see that the new Chosen is actually...a Changechild? {completed}
Valdemar universe - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 76,738 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/14/2002 - Published: 3/9/2002 - Complete
The Purple Cat by Shaelesand reviews
In the past there have been many Heralds with different backgrounds but Wynne takes the cake, and everything else that is not nailed down. Once a successful cat burglar she has tried for the respectable life by opening a tavern called the Purple Cat to support her and her niece and nephews. It does not take long before things unravel like a ball of yarn.
Valdemar universe - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 53,501 - Reviews: 168 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 3/29/2002 - Published: 3/11/2002 - Complete
Magic's Survivor by Shaelesand reviews
Valdemar is fighting a losing battle against Karse, the death of Herald Mage Vanyel is still fresh. Herald-Healer Afiona, the last Mavelen, may be the one to turn the tide. However, she must fight her own demons before facing off with Karse's.
Valdemar universe - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 43 - Words: 136,006 - Reviews: 402 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 8/12/2005 - Published: 10/8/2002 - Complete
Grass is Greener by etcetera-cat reviews
Companion Teva. She sings! She dances! She blames the mushrooms!
Valdemar universe - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Humor - Chapters: 30 - Words: 100,343 - Reviews: 459 - Favs: 157 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 8/14/2005 - Published: 1/16/2003 - Complete
Companions Don't Cry by Snowbear reviews
What is a Companion do to when some unknown force changes him in the midst of his Choosing journey into the form of a human?
Valdemar universe - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 21,304 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 1/6/2006 - Published: 10/13/2005 - Complete