Home Community Games Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice wonderland oc
wonderland oc
Follow .
Focus: Games Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice, Since: 03-01-10
Founder: Cheshire neko chan - Stories: 17 - Followers: 6 - id: 79243
[only xoc] cause i kinda dont like the character of this alice

Original Prankster by Ordinary Insanity reviews
Not every role holder was mentioned in the original story of Alice and her adventures in Wonderland; some were simply not important. A thief and street magician like Skylar is a prime example. As she runs from not only her role, but angry role holders and faceless, gunshots, snowballs and even rogue pastries, the young girl encounters many people and situations, both good and bad.
Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,992 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 5/30/2013 - Published: 5/27/2013 - Boris A., Joker
HNKNA 1 - Oh Cruel Sweet Love by peekodemeeko12 reviews
Jackie is a new resident of Wonderland. After Alice chose Blood for a lover everyone had become depressed so Peter White, Peter being Peter, went out and snatched the nearest foreigner. Unfortunately Jackie has captured the attention of the cynical Jokers. Will she survive their deadly courtship? JokerXOc
Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 13 - Words: 28,229 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 9/27/2012 - Published: 9/23/2012 - Joker - Complete
Not Your Average Foreigner by I'mSorryAboutThat reviews
The roleholders were broken when Alice left,Peter decides to get a new foreigner but Arianna Greene is nothing like Alice,from her crazy mood swings, bad language, crazy flirtling and'addictions'.The roleholders have no idea what they've got themselves in for...How is a broken foreigner supposed to fix a broken Wonderland?
Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,911 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 9/16/2012 - Published: 2/26/2011
Ring Around the Rosie, We All Fall Down by Jedders reviews
Maria Pines falls into the hole to Wonderland on the way home from school. She meets the inhabitants and takes a sudden liking to Peter. I'm bad with summaries but it's a love story so be prepared for fluff. Peter x OC
Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,781 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 12/31/2010 - Published: 12/13/2010 - Peter W.
Return to the Rabbit Hole by Kuroberri reviews
Tiffany Lyraine certainly didn't expect she would be kidnapped her first day away from home, but it might just be the push she needs to give herself and Wonderland hope. How can this Alice knock-off possibly keep her head when everyone is telling her what she should think? Even worse, how can will she react when her most recent heart breaker joins her in Wonderland?
Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 45,307 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 11/13/2012 - Published: 6/24/2010
Wonderland by Valhara F. M reviews
It was never something I could imagine myself. But the stories she spun made me wish for everything she told me she had seen. I only hoped to one day see for myself, her Wonderland. BorisxOC
Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,125 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 7/27/2010 - Published: 6/17/2010 - Boris A.
Mally In Wonderland by XxFuzenXDorixX reviews
My name is Mally. I was born with a list of diseases starting with a weak heart. I have panic attacks often which causes my heart attacks. This only got worse when I was kidnapped and brought to Wonderland. I don't know how much more my heart can take!
Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,771 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 6/21/2010 - Published: 4/19/2010
Sidelines by VeryWithdrawn reviews
Everyone here loves her, including me of course. Then again, I've always loved my best friend like a sister. It just gets a bit frustrating when everyone that loves her here hates me. AcexOC
Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,003 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 7/27/2010 - Published: 6/23/2010 - Ace
Clockwork Hearts by Seraphic Melody reviews
Everything in Wonderland works like clockwork - proceeding in a perfect, unperturbed tempo. What would happen when this ticking clock was ever disturbed? Life in Wonderland would never be the same... Ace x Faceless OC
Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 19,515 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 9/11/2010 - Published: 6/24/2010 - Ace
My Wonderland by H. E. Vaughn reviews
While resting in the woods one day, 18-year-old Aki Tenshi is kidnapped by the white rabbit, and taken to Wonderland! There, she meets all of the characters you've come to know and love or hate. OCxBoris Rating to be changed later on to M... :3
Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,990 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 7/1/2010 - Published: 5/3/2010 - Boris A.
Returning to Wonderland by Seraphic Melody reviews
Mistaken for Alice, Allysia Gale is embroiled in a plot that threatens the fragile country of Wonderland. Will she stand up and embrace her role? Or will she die trying? OC x ?
Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 87,631 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 10/31/2011 - Published: 3/22/2010
Temporary Madness by theabsoluteend reviews
Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides, and when it subsides you have to make a decision. OCHarem
Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 31,583 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 10/29/2009 - Published: 10/3/2009 - Complete
Entwined Together by theabsoluteend reviews
You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because that is what love is. OCHarem
Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 27,840 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 2/28/2010 - Published: 11/3/2009
Alexis' adventures in Wonderland by dark-chococat reviews
Alexis is Alice's cousin and closest friend. She follows Alice and Peter into wonderland. This is all in Alexis' point of view. There will be some OC coupling and may have some Alice coupling.
Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 36 - Words: 59,314 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 5/24/2010 - Published: 2/20/2010 - Complete
Looking Glass by MusicalDeleria reviews
I have recently become obsessed with Heart/Clover/Joker no Kuni no Alice, and this is the result - im actually verry proud of it OH HIATUS UNTIL SOURCE CHAPTERS FOUND
Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 15,834 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 8/17/2013 - Published: 3/2/2010 - Boris A.