Home Community Movies High School Musical ximcarebear's personal favorites
ximcarebear's personal favorites
Follow .
Focus: Movies High School Musical, Since: 01-18-08
Founder: ximcarebear - Stories: 81 - Followers: 0 - id: 54657
I had some favorite stories of HSM, but I use my favorite stories column for stories I want to read. So here's what I personally love and recommend to my readers to read. If you already read it, that's fine; I know there's more that you haven't read yet(:

Eau de Jasmin by cuzimbored reviews
Gabriella Montez's user guide to get your ex-boyfriend back.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 345 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 6 - Published: 11/26/2009 - Gabriella M., Troy B. - Complete
Nights Like These by danixox reviews
Successful surgeons; Gabriella Montez and Troy Bolton have been dating since their first year as interns.The hectic nights at the hospital are always exciting, but its the nights where they can just be together,laying in the quiet that they like the most.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 32 - Words: 71,776 - Reviews: 1092 - Favs: 458 - Follows: 247 - Updated: 5/3/2009 - Published: 1/17/2009 - Troy B., Gabriella M. - Complete
The Definition of Us by Savannah O'Ryan reviews
Gabriella and Troy had one common goal for the summer: to get as far away from each other as possible. When they unknowingly take a job at the same summer camp in Colorado, they are forced to redefine their perfect summer and their relationship. AU
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 36 - Words: 163,028 - Reviews: 859 - Favs: 475 - Follows: 261 - Updated: 10/27/2013 - Published: 3/20/2009 - Complete
Mamihlapinatapei by Unproper Grammar reviews
Edward, Gabriella's fiancee, wasn't meant to die a month before their wedding. He wasn't supposed to betray her in the worst way possible. And she was never meant to grow close to his best friend, Troy Bolton, the man she hated more than she loved Edward.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 107,347 - Reviews: 921 - Favs: 590 - Follows: 245 - Updated: 7/25/2009 - Published: 6/10/2009 - Troy B., Gabriella M. - Complete
Thirteen Years Without You by Paxa.Romana reviews
One photograph was all it took before two people, along with some next generation teenagers with clumsily dug roots in the family tree, found themselves in the whirlwind flashback of a love they both had come to deem gone. TxG ; final chapter!
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 26 - Words: 84,216 - Reviews: 229 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 11/20/2008 - Published: 12/16/2007 - Complete
Masked Affection by tthalia reviews
He seemed so cold, so emotionless; his only expression being wrath. She was warm, loving, with a soul soaked in compassionate wit. Unfortunately, his analytic bite and her nevergiveup attitude bound them together with nothing but masked affection... T&G
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 39,022 - Reviews: 561 - Favs: 347 - Follows: 206 - Updated: 3/30/2008 - Published: 7/25/2007 - Complete
Cat and Mouse by SouthernStars reviews
East High's bad boy and East High's sweetheart started something on New Year's Eve that led to a game of cat and mouse that neither was prepared for. TxG. Previously a oneshot titled 'Who Would've Thought?
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 47,419 - Reviews: 1102 - Favs: 729 - Follows: 380 - Updated: 1/18/2009 - Published: 6/23/2007 - Troy B., Gabriella M. - Complete
In the Rain by xx shadowdreamer reviews
From far away, you could see two people: a man and a woman. They were kissing in the rain. It's not the best place to confess your undying love to someone. But to Gabriella and Troy, it was the only place there could be. TG Oneshot
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,715 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/2/2009 - Troy B., Gabriella M. - Complete
Entre Toi et Moi by lovelyxznv31 reviews
In a blink of an eye, he became her secret. TxG Threeshot!
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,551 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 6/2/2009 - Published: 4/24/2009 - Gabriella M., Troy B. - Complete
The Distance Between Us by Unproper Grammar reviews
After he writes a meaningful message in her yearbook, Gabriella Montez makes the impulsive move to follow Troy Bolton two-thousand miles to New York University. Only problem? They've barely spoken. T&G
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 100,500 - Reviews: 885 - Favs: 615 - Follows: 269 - Updated: 9/21/2009 - Published: 12/30/2008 - Troy B., Gabriella M. - Complete
Those Eyes by didumissmeofcourseudid reviews
Jaded and cynical, actor Troy Bolton was fed up with the sycophants that hung around his circle. Was there still real people in this world? He didn't think so but then life threw him a curve ball.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,961 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 19 - Published: 2/5/2009 - Troy B., Gabriella M. - Complete
Intensity by laughnsmile96 reviews
The Opera House was a place for everyone who had dream. But for Gabriella, it was a home. Just as it was for Troy, the haunt of the house. But can the lion fall in love with the lamb just with the power of music?
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,224 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/11/2008 - Complete
Hot 'N' Cold by Graci93 reviews
She would be lying if she said she hadn’t wanted that to happen, to taste him once again, but it didn’t. It was just another worthless moment. Song-Shot to Katy Perry's Hot 'N' Cold TXG
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,403 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/26/2008 - Complete
Even When I Hated You by ShineyStar reviews
Gabriella and Troy have been a playing a game for the last two years. When Gabriella realises that she has to kiss Troy in order to win, will she do it? Please read! TxG Thanks :
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,598 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 20 - Published: 9/30/2008 - Complete
Missing Puzzle Piece by spidergirl91 reviews
AU.Troy knew there was a piece missing to the 'perfect' puzzle of Gabriella Montez. Loosely based on The Virgin Suicides. Sexual situation. Suicidal themes COMPLETE
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 14 - Words: 25,124 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 1/14/2008 - Published: 12/8/2007 - Complete
A Day as The Bolton Family by Lovelylauren10 reviews
TxG Gabriella and Troy have to do a school project as if they were husband and wife. But, unlike the rest of the class, they don't take the project seriously! Now a threeshot!
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,303 - Reviews: 108 - Favs: 188 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 6/23/2008 - Published: 3/24/2008 - Troy B., Gabriella M. - Complete
Better than Cable by pocketfullofluck reviews
Gabriella and Troy 'took a break' three weeks ago. Will one visit to his house restore the relationship or end it forever. Oneshot! Troyella!
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,340 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/24/2008 - Complete
Unexpected by SouthernStars reviews
Sometimes, the most horrible things in life, the situations that can't get any worse always turn out to be the best and most unexpected parts of your life. TxG oneshot.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,057 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 15 - Published: 5/8/2008 - Troy B., Gabriella M. - Complete
Troy Again by x3addicted reviews
“I wish I could turn back time, I would give anything, just so we could go back to those nights where we would watch sappy chick flicks and call each other Baby Brie and Troy Boy” Gabriella smiled softly at the memory...[TxG]
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,172 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/26/2007 - Complete
Dream a little dream of me by jojoangel01 reviews
We all know how crucial the first date is. What's a guy in love to do when his plans for the perfect date are shattered by the girl of his dreams falling ill? Use his imagination and let his heart speak. TxG. Won 1st place at the Zaangels Write off!
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 19,983 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 12 - Published: 5/26/2008 - Gabriella M., Troy B. - Complete
Her Power by jakelsx reviews
.troyella. Her power over me is spectacular
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,865 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 1/11/2008 - Published: 1/2/2008 - Complete
Winning, Losing, Confusing by shnazzy jazzy reviews
Troy Bolton loved to win, especially when it came to basketball. What happens when he meets his match? Will he get the girl?
High School Musical - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,627 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 12 - Published: 1/11/2008 - Complete
4:53 am by EatSleepBreatheJonas reviews
Troyella, rated T for implied adult situations. Complete Oneshot.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,405 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 4/29/2008 - Published: 3/24/2008 - Complete
RED by BluexSatin reviews
Red is the colour of blood"Gabi shouted. "No"Troy shouted back "Red is the colour of cherries,mistletoes,ribbons and.. "and" she repeated. "of love" he replied.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,487 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/15/2008 - Complete
One Step Back by pure vowels reviews
I literally made a step backwards and I found myself coming back to him. He was gone forever in my life – emotionally and physically and yet he came back. And all it took me was one step backward to this silly game he created to fall for him again.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,862 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/19/2008 - Complete
53 | Page 1 .. Last Next »