Home Forums General Forums
41,852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,663 1,670 1,671 1,672 1673 1,674 .. Last Next »
Skyrim Role Play Zone
THis is a place for skyrim area of elder Scrolls area, no plot really
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-11-17 - Admin: I Am Alex Mercer Also a Brony
Hoffman Estates Garage Door Repair
Garage Door Repair Hoffman Estates IL provides affordable garage door service by expert technicians. Call Hoffman Estates Garage Door Repair Company on (630) 748-7478 today. a "KEY/a ]Hoffman Estates Garage Door Repair[/url]
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-12-17 - Admin: FosberyThorn
Naruto is part of a division which handles Youkai and Gods fanfic idea
I have a Naruto fanfic idea that I want to make into a story. It's about Naruto being part of an Anbu Division that handles Youkai, Gods, and other supernaturals entities. The only problem is that I can't write very long pieces, so do you have any tips on that?
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-12-17 - Admin: Xynovitch
Babylonian Lotto, and Other Games of Multiversal Skill
Interested in seeing how many random plotlines can be woven into a single story? Want to try your hand at breaking a magic curse by deductive reasoning alone? Have an idea of what "Disney chess" *really* ought to mean? Then this is the forum for you.
English - Topics: 3 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-12-17 - Admin: Elle Haddebarim
Titanfall: The War
The IMC and the Militia continue their long war as trillions of lives are lost and trillions of dollars lost. Join the fight for either side and change the course of war. Who will win?
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-12-17 - Admin: Knight of the Dimensions
Crossover Missions
This Forum will have some things allowed and some things not. If you want to find out, look inside, and if interested, feel free to come on in and take a mission. If you wanna just hang around, that's fine too, just try not to be too batty. See y'all on the first mission! P.S: New People should go to the Rules and Regulations Category first, then go to general to gather information as to how this works and how to create their characters.
English - Topics: 2 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-12-17 - Admin: The Megaevolved Pony
(TBA)
(TBA)
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-12-17 - Admin: ThePersonOfNothing
The princess and her knight
A beautiful princess is having visions of her future with a not so wonderful fiancé, but there are also other visons of someone else who appear now and again, what happens when she finally meets them? Romance and drama follow.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-12-17 - Admin: Tinyredshirt
foxy's story
foxy and the crew have heard about the new animatronics and want to know more a bout them (HAS DE LOTS O LEMONS)
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-13-17 - Admin: foxoftheworld225
Review Junkie or Justified?
Everytime i write a chapter i seemed so focused on the reviews. I am just glad to get one and hoping atleast two new ones every chapter to feel like someone is reading the chapters. Even when i can see i get favorited or my story gets favorited/ followed. Is it wrong to be so focused on getting a review ? or it is justified? I see reviews as criticisms that let know if the chapter was good or bad or if the audience liked it. It lets me feel how they see the story progressing either great or bad and needing
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-13-17 - Admin: Durnwitch
Ninjago fan
hi
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-13-17 - Admin: Mia Lego Ninjago
Owl and Cat Roleplays
Ga'Hoole and Warrior crossover roleplays
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-13-17 - Admin: dwufuyevwuyfwvefywefuweyrvwey
Hamilfam
A small community where Hamilton fans can come and do roleplay without being intimidated by the larger communities! No hate towards the other communities though! Roleplays sectioned by time period please!
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-13-17 - Admin: BriCat03
Riarkle love story
Lucas cheated with Smakle Maya saw him and Riley and Farkle we read o find out more.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-13-17 - Admin: ilovegirlmeetsworldriarkle
WaterClan, AirClan, FireClan, EarthClan forum
You can roleplay warriors in one of the 4 clans - Fireclan, Waterclan, Airclan, and Earthclan. No creating characters that are in the books!
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-13-17 - Admin: Stormlily100
Creating a crossover story
I want to create a crossover story. Any suggestions are welcome. All Characters are welcome but, not too overpowered please. We want to make the story awesome.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-13-17 - Admin: Xerox145
HETALIA is COMING
CHOOSE your poison of characters: America, Japan, Germany, Italy, Russia, Sea land, Netherlands, Belarus, and etc. :RULES: 1. NO inappropriate language 2. Have FUN 3. DON'T OVER THROW THE GAME PLAY
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-13-17 - Admin: hetaliasspirit
Laser Pointers
For selling all kinds of laser pointers with low price at /
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-14-17 - Admin: laserman123
Drakan RP
Drakan is a quiet nation with 8 gyms and a feud for the title of champion. Gijinkas populate 10% of Drakan, although the exact number is unknown
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-14-17 - Admin: Raven the Absol
We love wheelcee
Hey guys this forum is for wheelcee stories i love wheelcee pairing and this will be a collection of all the wonderful stories written by different authors about them
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-14-17 - Admin: warmsummer21
Our turn!
So, who loves Percy Jackson? Who HASN'T imagined themselves as a character and helping Percy and his friends? OR, coming up with your own adventures! That's exactly what this forum is about! All are welcome!
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-14-17 - Admin: Starlight Moon Midnight
Story Ideas and Prompts
Just a place for me to dump all the FF ideas I have but am not a good enough writer to use. Feel free to take what you like.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-14-17 - Admin: lazypika
Whats your story? (A Percy Jackson forum)
For anyone who wants to have fun! Not many rules, please look inside for further details. OCs are welcome! (RPG)
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-14-17 - Admin: Pisces-sama
Red's Forum
Just in case I feel like talking.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-14-17 - Admin: Red the Pokemon Master
Finding Lost Fanfics
After browsing several Fanfic Recs pages at TV Tropes and finding some links to be dead ends, I've decided to create this forum to see if we can find these fics somewhere else.
English - Topics: 2 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-14-17 - Admin: Galieo Figaro
41,852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,663 1,670 1,671 1,672 1673 1,674 .. Last Next »