Home Forums General Forums
Teen titans: create a titan
Create your own teen titan! No limits!
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-12-17 - Admin: HPFanFictionWriterGirl
loving your best friend
camila has gas a crush on lauren her best friend for a long time since they was little was happens when camila tells lauren her feeling for her? well she feel the same way? read to find out
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-12-17 - Admin: andreacotton7
The Beautiful Day With You
"It'll be a beautiful day. Percaya sama gue, Kim So Hyun, mulai hari ini gue bakal membuat lo tersenyum, gue janji." - Park Chanyeol. "Gue gak peduli kalau setelah ini lo bakal pergi, Chanyeol. But, let me enjoy the beautiful day with you, Park Chanyeol." - Kim So Hyun.
Indonesian - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-12-17 - Admin: FxSapphire
destin
Depuis que sasuke et naruto sortait ensemble naruto voyait que quelque chose n'allait pas sasuke passait tout sont temps a regarder des enfants passer devant chez nous jouer criée de joie parfois naruto avait mal au coeur en voyant ca ok compris que sasuke voulais un enfant
French - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-13-17 - Admin: azict
Merely A Dream About You
Firts of all, Inhuman Girl is discontinued. for some reasons. i am sorry. not like it was good anyway. and secondly, this i hope, will be my new start. based on one of my poems that i likes to write every then and now, I'm gonna do this in Jori style. about: a girl who dreamed about her lovely fiancee. who has died 2 years ago.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-13-17 - Admin: NaeWest-Vega72
Mikayuu love story
This will be a love story between Mika and Yuu, from Owari no seraph. please enjoy, I'm sorry I don't know what eles to say.-.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-13-17 - Admin: Mika Otaku
Siliophia
An role play between teacher and student. Can you find love before class is over?
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-13-17 - Admin: Eluvian Sinclair
Leah and Georgina
Leah went travelling when she was little and met a friend named Georgina. They kept in touch in spite of the distance. They are both very protective of each other so when Leah goes silent G goes to La Push to investigate. What will she find ?
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-13-17 - Admin: TwilightLoverForever124
The Mortal Instruments
About talking The Mortal Instruments book series
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-14-17 - Admin: mindenemazolvasas
Lilliorian
Florian came to Lillian's place, knocked on the door Lillian opened the door and looked into Florian's lush eyes Lillian welcomed Florian in. *A Few Minutes Later* Lillian was on the couch with Florian and they cuddled while Skylar and Lilla were secretly fan girling behind their back. Lillian kissed Florian and then they started to watch Netflix, but Florian tricked Lillian.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-14-17 - Admin: vargasisabelle2008
a love story begins
it's about the best hollywood couple jelena and everyone knows that they are the cutest couple... maybe!
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-14-17 - Admin: Rhea Anderson
Pétalas de histórias
"Quando viu Luna Lovegood, de cabelos bagunçados e olhos vermelhos, sentada no terçeiro degrau da escada, Harry mesmo sendo lerdo percebeu que havia algo errado."
Portuguese - Topics: 3 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-14-17 - Admin: JuhMeuu
The Little girl In the Forest
A girl named Jessica just got home from school but got lost in a forest with some of her friends, she then realizes that her friends disappear one by one. What will happen if she gets lost?
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-14-17 - Admin: Cookies 10
Harry Potter Oneshots
A bunch of Harry Potter Oneshots
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-14-17 - Admin: Taylah-Paige
Jungkook's crush
Jungkook is going to school with u, ur new and he starts to like u
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-14-17 - Admin: JustBTSTrash
The Conjunction
Realities align, the Convergence begins, Authors from across the multiverse awaken to spread their craft and raise others to a higher level of creative thought and writing prowess. A forum for those seeking advice, ideas, or plain old conversation.
English - Topics: 2 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-14-17 - Admin: Dragon Daishou
Mine
"kak guan kok jahat sama hoho?" "Mianhae..." "hiks.. hiks" "aku tau.. aku ini sudah menyakiti mu.. aku tau.. kau mungkin tidak bisa memaafkan ku kan?" #guanho #angst slight panwink #yaoi
Indonesian - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-15-17 - Admin: WeinzyHyung
Random—fict
Hanya kumpulan beberapa fanfict random, kawan!
Indonesian - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-15-17 - Admin: Jwhndi
drama and family
ini fanfic pertama ku semoga kalian suka dan menghibur DON't LIKE DON'T READ
Indonesian - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-15-17 - Admin: SunraiseAmber
Aaramau Story
This is a story about Aaramau become who they are now!
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-15-17 - Admin: HangingWithEm
Star Trek The Next Generation
A place to explore your love for Star Trek the Next Generation. Discuss the show ... the actors whom played the characters. Discuss your fan art, fan fiction. Discuss your favorite ships ... cannon or non cannon. All is welcome here.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-15-17 - Admin: Mama Bear and Her Cubs
The godly hero goes to mystreet universe
The event on pokefarm q stories the legendary treasure bring you an multi alternate story The godly hero Aaron who is a braixen finally able to change to a human and he found the legendary sword that has awesome power but the step of aaron's evil clone master plan is complete as he bring aaron to another universe known as mystreet but once he meet his new pals someone else will join him but would he and his partner find a way out or did evil aaron finally rule aaron's universe find outl!
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-15-17 - Admin: Aaron Senpai36
It's Him
I saw him "crap "I said aloud . He saw me we met eyes for a quick second. I screamed to let everyone else know that they need to get up.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-15-17 - Admin: Nerd2Nerd
Tambdi Surla
Tambdi Surla is Very divine place. Sacred atmosphere. Beautiful scenery, near river and falls. Hard to reach outside monsoon because of mining activities. URL : /tambdi-surla-waterfalls-unforgettable-trekking-experience/
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-15-17 - Admin: Vivek Kamat
Fanf
what can go wrong with the buddies?
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-16-17 - Admin: johnsavage