Home Forums General Forums
43,184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,715 1,722 1,723 1,724 1725 1,726 1,727 .. Last Next »
Fight Till Death
A girl named Moki lived a normal life. Until one day when her parents where killed by creatures of the forest. Ever sense that day she promised her self that she would do everything in her power to make sure she would be able to help and save as many people as possible. But she never knew how much she would have to keep that word when she gets excepted into a fighting school.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-08-17 - Admin: Glaceon4Ever
My Complicated Life A Fantasy and Romance story
Kathia Summers is a Goddess, Literally, lets see what happens when she meets the 5 succubus boys based off seduce me the otome / demon war
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-08-17 - Admin: 8Kyoto8
Fanfiction
This is a work about Dexter meeting the Stranger Things cast and story
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-08-17 - Admin: Kenny122
psycho pink and psycho yellow
what if psycho yellow and psycho pink we're friends after the crossover with the space rangers and galaxy rangers
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-08-17 - Admin: super blast
Miraculous
Hawkmoth
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-08-17 - Admin: Eve Green 13
Naruto's way to escape
Naruto is beat every single day and his team mates and sensei are starting to realise somethings very wrong. So on a day the don't have missions to complete they follow naruto in to the woods and find something very sasuke passes out.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-08-17 - Admin: UNREMEMBERED2
A new beginning
Sakurs haruno is your average ninja but is so called "useless" "cry baby" and also "violent" for some unknown reason, she has powerful strength and amazing chakra control. But when she is sent out on a mission she insisted on taking to sly on the Akasuki, she gets more then she bargained for. She has been taken in to face the wrath of the leader named Pein and he forces her to joi
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-08-17 - Admin: Hikari-nan-yami
Wonder Woman (2017)
This is a place to talk about the 2017 Wonder Woman movie starring Gal Gadot, feminist representations in film, your favourite character, and your favourite Wonder Woman. Also Wonder Woman history...
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-09-17 - Admin: Greenenvy90
How to publish your own story
ARE TOU NEW DO you know how to publish your story? I was new, and confused on how to publish, I thought it was one of those websites that didnt work!
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-09-17 - Admin: heartland-obsessor
Tawog: Gumball gets spanked
Gumball gets in some deep trouble and gets punished afterwards.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-09-17 - Admin: StoryAlie
t
ccj
French - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-09-17 - Admin: StoryAlie
Gumball's Punishment
Gumball finds himself in some deep trouble. He tries to find a way around it, but unfortunately his mother figures out the truth.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-09-17 - Admin: StoryAlies
Back up
it's a thing because some people aren't fully trustworthy and that bites
English - Topics: 2 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-09-17 - Admin: Knight Falchion
voltage inc kbtbb
for all the kbtbb fans around , perfect place to write about your favourite guy from the game
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-10-17 - Admin: Wonderstruck09
Manga Lovers
I am Rachel I want to make a grou where anyone can be free from reading or watching anime I think people can make any story or draw anything they want. A person has only one life use it freely even if you are old or young you have to believe to achieve. My target is to let everyone conpete in a friendly match then after we will be all online friends. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!
English - Topics: 2 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-10-17 - Admin: Rachel Ngo
Just wondering
I need help. I did some research and I realized something. Did Nono really sealed Tsuna flames? Many fanfic using this theories and it's make me wonder. I can't find any manga chapter when Nono sealed him, only the anime show it. Then is Tsuna flames being sealed actually true? Or it's just an anime thing. Because the foundation of this theories is that scene.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-10-17 - Admin: zoela
Break
I need a break
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-10-17 - Admin: James K. Dunbar
Alprazolam Adrafinil Etizolam diclazepam hydrocodone clonazolam
our contact information: whatsapp:8617080170502 we are professinal supplier of research ch as Alprazolam Adrafinil Etizolam diclazepam hydrocodone clonazolam a-pvp a-ppp 2c-b 3-MeO-PCP Hexen bk-mdma 5F-ADB 2-FDCK fentanyl u47700 U-49900 Fu-F BUFF w-15 w-18 Hydrocodone Carfentanil Hexen Isopropylphenidate a-pvp 5f-akb48 TH-PVP 2-FDCK 3-MeO-PCP 4-MeO-PCP Diphenidine 2-Oxo-PCM bk-mdma methylone ethylone BK-ebdp MDPV 4-CEC 4-CDC 4-EMC 3cmc 4cmc 4MMC 3mmc AB-CHMINACA ADB-FUBINACA Adb-chminaca MMB-Chminaca 5F-ADB
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-10-17 - Admin: biophchina
here is Skyrim?
I want to escape this crazy place A strange adventure story
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-11-17 - Admin: dlwlgns978
HH
?
Farsi - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-11-17 - Admin: Rei Amane
the heroes of galaxys
Larren Inferno Vortex is a princess of a kingdome that was destroyed. And she is the all powerful rencarnet of the first stafian but she did not know it. She meets legendary hero's and travel through time, space, and different dimensions! And defeat the evil Narisis who wants to destroy her creation the universe! Will Larren be able to defeat him with her new ally's?
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-11-17 - Admin: Larren
sharpshooter
after a fight with Slade beast boy tried to save raven and robin but they did not intend to save him because they thought he was dead now he wants revenge for leaving him in collapsed building and a new name for the former titan feared as sharpshooter
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-11-17 - Admin: WinterSoldier789
surviving
Brooklyn finally escapes her abusive ex boyfriend and moves to forks with her newborn son. The pack is in charge of keeping her safe in case her ex finds her.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-11-17 - Admin: acouvion
school
about a boy who gets bullied
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-11-17 - Admin: lovergirl3d
Call of Duty: Prideland warfare
After fighting and killing waraabe Price, Soap, and Yuri head back to base on to have crashed on the outskirts of the pridelands
English - Topics: 3 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-11-17 - Admin: Army0501
43,184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,715 1,722 1,723 1,724 1725 1,726 1,727 .. Last Next »