Home Forums General Forums
Quédate a mi lado AU
•AU: Piratas.• “Al mar no le gusta que lo contengan.” Marinette Dupain-Cheng es secuestrada por una famosa pirata. Por razones del destinó, Chat Noir rescata a la chica de ser vendida como esclava. “—¡Esta bien! Te llevaré a tu hogar. Pero antes tienes que ayudarme a descifrar este mapa ¿Trato? —Trato.” •También publicada en Wattpad•
Spanish - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-19-18 - Admin: MiyaTachi1
New girl, means new enemy
Amu amd the others have moved onto the next chapter of their lives, middle school! Everything is going smoothly no x eggs and of cause no more of Easter and it’s evil methods. That was until one girl. One mysterious girl joined the story. Now that’s when all the drama returned once again. So you may wonder who is this girl and how is she related to everything thats going on? Read and find out!
Spanish - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-19-18 - Admin: AnimecraZe4evA
Harry Potter and Hermione ship - Harmony
welcome all Harmony shippers. Come to Hogwarts and come to our beloved Harmony.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-20-18 - Admin: Tom Marvolor1iddle
Mac Games Forum
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-20-18 - Admin: MacTorrentor
A lost soul Q and A
A place where you can ask me questions and I can answer them, also a place where i can share my ideas on where to go with the story while getting your input, opinions, and ideas.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-20-18 - Admin: Alex Bloodbane
미녀
ㅁㄴㅇㄴㅁㅇ
Korean - Topics: 10 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-21-18 - Admin: aswd5846
PLUG AWAY!
Welcome to the one stop shop for plugging your stories, you don't need any special criteria, we don't judge and you can share any fandom for any age and style that you wish. So come on in and share until your heart is content!
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-21-18 - Admin: SyNolan
Nothing Without You
Menyedihkan... Aku hanya bisa melihatmu dari jauh. Tapi dia, sukses mencuri pandanganmu kurang dari 6 jam. Haruskah aku melanjutkan perasaan ini? Atau berhenti dengan segala rasa yang menyiksa hatiku?
Indonesian - Topics: 2 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-21-18 - Admin: khongguanlin1534
I L U
Ini mengenai si underground plus producer lagu Dan juga CEO sebuah perusahaan ternama yang jatuh cinta pada pemuda manis semanis mochi yang bekerja di cafe yang menjadi langganan wajib baginya
Indonesian - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-21-18 - Admin: jungjaeyoung556
viewsviral
/
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-22-18 - Admin: germainfabit23300maria
Always
SasuHina "Aku akan selalu mencintaimu" itu kata-kata yang sering di sematkan dalam hidup Hinata dan Sasuke. Tapi semua berubah ketika Uchiha Sasuke bertemi dengn Gadis Aktor Yamanaka Ino yang sebagai pasangan Sasuke di lokasi syuting. Ps : Trinspirasi dari lagu Bonjovi-Always tapi gak semua cerita sama Gaes.
Indonesian - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-22-18 - Admin: JKidman
Dark Forest
The Dark Forest is rising. With War on the horizon, the Clans must work together to survive. But with rising tensions, the Clans may just fall. Sorry, I'm terrible at making forum summaries.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-22-18 - Admin: Shadowmist Of ShadowClan
my love story
Kamu buat aku jatuh. jatuh yang gak bisa aku prediksikan. Jatuh yang tidak sakit secara fisik. Jatuh yang hanya membuat jantung aku berdetak cepat. Jatuh yang membuat aku flying di angkasa. Jatuh yang amat sakit jika kamu tinggalkan. Y jatuh.. jatuh cinta.
Indonesian - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-22-18 - Admin: mybunnybee
Genemau (Bad boy and good girl)
aphmau is a new student of Phoenix drop high. Her brother Laurence wants her to make friends and he doesn't want her to meet Gene but he fails. He doesn't want them to get together to he tries to get garroth and aphmau together. will Gene and aphmau get together?
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-22-18 - Admin: snugglekitty
QuickBooks Support Phone Number
Hello I am Abigail a Pro-Advisor of QuickBooks. Get Instant Support for All Kinds of Technical Issues That you are facing with your QuickBooks. Our Experts Who is Well Adept in resolving all Issues. Get each moment of consistently QuickBooks Support Number, Call 18009619635. visit here: /
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-22-18 - Admin: quickbooks24x7
test
testing things
Dutch - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-22-18 - Admin: auramaster25
obbessed
Lee Y/N (mimi) is a new student here in korea, she just want to live here peace and make some friends. untill she will meet jungkook who is really nice and be her bestfriend. But there is a girl who is obbessed with jungkook and will made mimi suffer ...
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-23-18 - Admin: godwnn
GTA V FANFICS
For making fanfics about the characters of GTA V, be creative, have fun, i want to see some interesting fanfics
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-23-18 - Admin: CADCAM
Watch Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation Full Movie
Watch : /2lwhXYk Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation Off Genre : Family, Fantasy, Comedy, AnimationStars : Adam Sandler, Andy Samberg, Selena Gomez, Steve Buscemi, Mel Brooks, David SpadeRelease : : min. Production : Sony Pictures Animation Movie Synopsis: Dracula, Mavis, Johnny and the rest of the Drac Pack take a vacation on a luxury Monster Cruise Ship, where Dracula falls in love with the ship's captain, Ericka, who's secretly a descendant of Abraham Van Helsing, the notorious monste
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-23-18 - Admin: miminoh1212
MyStreet: Zane's love for KawaiiChan
[This is an Aphmau/Jessica Bravura fanfic] (One day, three friends were sitting by the pool. Aphmau, Zane, and Katelyn.) Aphmau: Wow, it's a hot day Katelyn: Yeah, we can agree on that. Zane: Standing out there isn't the brightest idea from my perspective. I just think of you guys think it's hot, then why stand out there and not be in the sun? Katelyn: Fine, but if you want us to come over there with you, that's your fault. Aphmau: Oh oh oh, we should play truth or dare! Katelyn: I'm down. Zane? Zane: Fiiine.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-23-18 - Admin: ItzBellaPlayz
Hellboy III
After finding out liz is having 2 babys liz, red and Abe move to the Country
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-23-18 - Admin: Loganmorton
Ghosttrolls: a Crossover Between Danny Phantom and Trollhunters
Here's a forum to talk about my Ghosttrolls crossover/au. I don't know what I'm doing yet, so bear with me.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-23-18 - Admin: polar-or-die
look at me
seonho bahagia jika Guanlinie hyungnya bahagia. seonho sedih jika melihat Guanlinie hyungnya juga sedih
Indonesian - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-24-18 - Admin: Kayla Fayruz Izza
The Book of Secrets
Three siblings came across a book at a library. What happens when one of the three unleashed powerful magic that will trap and change their lives forever?.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-24-18 - Admin: AikikoRubith
evngelicalismo en ls caricaturas
hola a todos como estan en este foro estaremos hablando de la iglesia evangelica en los programas comics peliculas y videojuegos. aqui estaremos satirizando fuertemente a la iglesia evangelica
Spanish - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-24-18 - Admin: Angello Andres Forero Bueno