Home Forums General Forums
48,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,923 1,930 1,931 1,932 1933 1,934 Next »
الحديث
مرحب
Arabic - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-01-20 - Admin: Abdullah Althaidi
cookies and tea chat with me!
hello! this'll just be a place for me to give updates on stuff I'm working on and to talk with anyone who wants to! I love to hear feedback and interact with people reading my stories, so come and say hi!
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-01-20 - Admin: RD903
OnlineJobe
is a website aggregating worthwhile jobs and all recruitment information of reliable companies and enterprises. / /onlinejobedotcom/ /online jobe/ /onlinejobedotcom/ /onlinejobe/ /channel/UCaZyHkAx5RPQcE3sD1fhchA/
Arabic - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-02-20 - Admin: OnlineJobe
Sherlock Holmes and the Missing Train
Holmes must solve the mystery of a missing train
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-02-20 - Admin: tryagainnn
back together
luhan&luna
Malay - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-02-20 - Admin: bathreesha0264
How does a Thyroid problem occur?
On the off chance that you visit an emergency clinic today, at that point you will for the most part observe that there are patients with thyroid issues. The issue can be an immense one or a little one it generally relies upon the reason. Therefore, you can say that it occurs because of the untrustworthiness of individuals towards their wellbeing. Individuals believe that it's anything but a minor issue and it tends to be effectively relieved. Be that as it may.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-02-20 - Admin: Gdaxofficial
mad love
BTS fanfiction jungkook the biggest gangster who rules and kills with no mercy... a dark past which made him the wrost killer friends who are the only thing he had But...until one day he met someone who made him laugh and smile capuard his heart with her bubbly personality cold heart of his being soft again for her... again and- wait! AGAIN...hmmm again for her to find out the very first fanfiction of mine how things get started how they met and also... how they end up... TOGETHER
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-03-20 - Admin: sprinkles and more
Aiko aux cheveux blanc
Yuki Aiko agé de 20 ans est une jeune pirate qui a une prime a 200,000,000 de Berry elle a des cheveux et des yeux rare qui lui cause beaucoup de problème elle prefère les cachaient avec une capuche. Elle a toujours voyagé seul a cause se son passé et de son fruit du demin dont elle a peur de sa puissance. Mais tout cela prendra fin quand elle rencontrera un supernova aux cheveux rouge elle va se faire des amis et elle trouvera l’amour.
French - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-03-20 - Admin: Stramingmanga02
War Amongst the Stars ResponseQuestion Thread
Here to respond to questions/reviews about this fic.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-03-20 - Admin: LordFrancis93
Batman & the color cave
The joker lures batman into earth 563 also known as the color dimension a earth were everything is wierdly colored
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-03-20 - Admin: Cashiboiz615
A Spider Family
Hey everyone it's me I was wondering if someone would be interested in doing a Naruto and Demon Slayer crossover Rp where a young Naruto becomes a part of the Spider Family and takes on the role younger brother?
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-03-20 - Admin: PinkiePieParty122894
I am bestfriends with BTS
I am bestfriends with BTS Hi guys before we start I just wanted to say this is just an a FF nothing from the story happened before and there might be some spelling problems and grammer and hope you enjoy Info about u : AGE: 17 years old NAME : y/n You’re a trainee You been a best friend to BTS since you were 7 years old And when you got to the age of 15 you and BTS lived in a share house together in Seoul you sometimes get hate ( by there fans ) and you sometimes get love for being lucky to have BTS as you best friends and you only wish for good luck for everyone Chapter 1 : the meeting You woke up at 8:45 AM you sat on the bed while stretching your arms and then you looked at your clock while yawning you got shocked and said “ holly shit I am late “ u got up running to your closet searching for the best outfit “no..no..still no..there is nothing good to wear in this goddamn closet “ after 10 mins of searching for an outfit to wear you ended up wearing a black hoodie and some jeans and then you went to put your hair on a ponytail and then you heard a knock on the door “ y/n you will be late “ . it was jhope for sure “ in a min “ you said you went outside to see jungkook playing overwatch in the living room while namjoon and jin were eating pancakes on the dinning table “ your not gonna eat “ namjoon said you replied by saying “ no thank yo I will be late “ you grabbed you car keys and said goodbye and left. y/n p.o.v 8 hours later : I came back exhausted and tired I took of my shoes and went inside “ I am home “ I said and then I see bts manger sitting on the cough next to the members my exhausted face turned into a shocked face I bowed “ hello sir “ I said he replied while smiling saying “ hello y/n perfect timing i was waiting for you “ I got shocked and said “ me?..why sir did I do anything wrong ?” he giggled “ oh no no not at all its just as you know tomorrow is Halloween “ he said I got confused and said “ yeah I know “ he looked at BTS and then taehyung smiled and nodded “ we r going to a zombie maze tomorrow on Vlive and we want you to be the guest on the live “. Hope you enjoyed chapter 1 of I am best friends with BTS
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-03-20 - Admin: BratzDolluWu
clipping path service
clipping images attains World Class service in graphics production. Our principal activity is Photoshop Clipping Path, Image Editing, Photoshop Image masking, Photoshop retouch, Photo Restoration, Color Correction. We are confident about our quality and fast pace service. Our quality is our work, fast turn around, and a reasonable rate as always! We are ISO 9001:2008 certified, approved supplier of Novo Nordisk & achieved some other rewards associated with the graphics design industry.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-04-20 - Admin: clippingimages
The human kite’s tentacle trouble
Human kite gets into a situation with the tentacles
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-04-20 - Admin: kgarnett
Roguestar's Stories
This is a forum where you can discuss my stories. There is also a Q&A section where you can ask me questions and I'll answer them. Enjoy! (Also I could use a better name for the forum pls PM me your ideas thx!)
English - Topics: 2 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-04-20 - Admin: roguestar23
Searching for a Story?
Have you ever got a story you remember but can’t remember it’s title? Well, same
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-05-20 - Admin: PastLyfe
the black dragon emporer
lemons and action
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-05-20 - Admin: Christopher2006
News reporting
رپرتاژ آگهی به شکلی از آگهی گفته می شود که در قالب گزارش ارائه شود. یعنی، مخاطبان رسانه ای تصور کنند که یک گزارش بی طرفه به آن ها ارائه می شود، در حالی که آنچه آن ها می بینند، می شنوند و می خوانند، در واقع تلاشی سازمان یافته برای تقویت جنبه های ذهنی یک محصول یا خدمت در ذهن آن ها است. اصطلاح رپرتاژ آگهی برای اولین بار در سال ۱۹۴۵ به ادبیات انتقادی رسانه ها اضافه شد. به دلیل اعتماد به مخاطبان به رسانه ها، رپرتاژ آگهی ها بسیار مؤثر است و به همین دلیل در کشورهای پیشرفته قوانین بسیار سختی علیه رپرتاژ آگهی ها تصو
Arabic - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-05-20 - Admin: ali1365
Dialogue Writing
Ok so i am writing a Fic but i don't like/want to write dialogue someone pls just write it for me. Jk. Unless... But does anyone have tips on dialogue writing.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-05-20 - Admin: Greywaren1101
Dinoman213
Hi, I'm Dinoman213, I'm new in town. So you can see I'm working my first story but there will be more to come.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-05-20 - Admin: Dinoman213
the Benitoite reaper
the Benitoite reaper this is his story steven universe fanfiction
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-05-20 - Admin: nikfennell
naruto x harem (18)
solo es una serie de lemon
Spanish - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-06-20 - Admin: DraigAzul
Mine
What if rey never got out of kylo ren’s chamders and he got to her first?This is a reylo fanfic.Based on sences in Rise of skywalker.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-06-20 - Admin: Hollywoodninja27
Kid and Kat: Should Not Fight Forever
Coop, Mr. Kat, Dennis, Millie, Burt, Fiona, Commander Kat, Mr. Cheek.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-06-20 - Admin: angely12345
Jackson and maggie, a love story!
Jackson Avery and maggie pierce go on a camping trip that ends up not going as planned. Will they be able to work through there troubles or will they give up on there relationship?
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-06-20 - Admin: greysanatomy124
48,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,923 1,930 1,931 1,932 1933 1,934 Next »