Reviews for Kerta Mela
Lady Salazar Slytherine chapter 33 . 7/5/2019
This story was beautiful. It was one of those stories that made me keep turning the page just to see what would happen next. The ending was really sad but overall the story was really well put together.
sakurastorm14 chapter 34 . 11/22/2017
It was a nice story. The only critique i have is the spelling errors in each chapter.
paintbuckets chapter 34 . 6/17/2015
nice!
PS it's "throne". "Thrown" is what happened to the apple that hit Pippin's forehead.
TheWriter chapter 24 . 4/5/2015
Here I am at 10:30 p.m. on Easter, with a cold,in bed, eating my chocolate bunny, reading on of the coolest,most intense books I've ever read on fanfiction, and all I can think about is..."I have to go to the bathroom." Crazy and insane, right? ;)

Lovely book by the way. :)
mia chapter 34 . 2/10/2015
Ease please finish angadal quickly! I cannot wait to see what happens in the sequel! It sounds awesome already and you barely said anything about it! So excited!
Lily Carmen Black chapter 33 . 12/14/2014
I am crying...
Guest chapter 34 . 9/5/2014
This was a beautiful fanfic it made me laugh and at the end cry. I loved reading this and I hope to read more of your writings.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/27/2014
Ten minutes later, I'm still crying! Why did you add that in?! Why couldn't you have just done a Happily Ever After?! We all knew she would die, but why did you add it in?!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/27/2014
In just a few paragraphs, you had me crying about the ending! :'(
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
Did you know that in the movie, he only screamed because the actor broke his toe when he kicked the helmet? True story.
K.Daniels chapter 34 . 7/19/2014
I hate the ending... I have to say that. But I love the rest of it! Oh... stupid mortality... D': NO!
myharlequinromance321 chapter 34 . 4/1/2014
This was so amazing! I love Rune. I definitely cried at the end there. I must go read your hobbit fic now!
poekie117 chapter 33 . 3/10/2014
my god I'm crying ;(
AshleyGW chapter 34 . 2/14/2014
Amazing story, but so sad. It almost made me cry... :"(
Elizabeth chapter 34 . 1/31/2014
OFMG I'm crying like a ninny! you killed her, you jerk!