Reviews for It only takes a lie
Authorunable chapter 15 . 7/29
Happy endings, ahhh.
Now on to the next angst.
Authorunable chapter 11 . 7/29
Authorunable chapter 8 . 7/29
Little Fili's dialogue reminds me of my 5 yr. old sister's and isn't annoying to me so no worries.
Lovin El and Ro's interaction with each other and Fili!
Authorunable chapter 6 . 7/29
I've meant to leave a review sooner but I was distracted with your wonderful story!
I would normally go into detail about all the various things you done to make me enjoy this but I'm really eager to continue reading.
vlnelson1955 chapter 15 . 2/24
Oh my goodness...I loved this story...I have a lot of favorite stories so I wish I could make this one a favorite-favorite! Young Fili was so adorable and I loved that Elrohir and Elladan were in this...they were so sweet to Fili. Thorin was sweet to him, too, and I love to see that as you didn't really see the affection between them in the movies. I mean I'm sure it was there, but it just wasn't stressed. And, I love Baby Durins!
LittleLonnie chapter 15 . 1/29
Oooh this is such a lovely story. Actually I've been reading most of your stories by now and ugh. They are beautiful! It was odd to read a story with Fili without Kili so that goes to say how much I love the two of them together XD But yey! Fili stories are always welcome!

Have you ever thought of writing AU like to the movie/book where the Company comes to Rivendell all those years later on the journey? And Fili meeting Elrohir and Elladan for the first time since this?
Roazhonad chapter 15 . 10/24/2014
Oh so cute! I loved reading this story!
LavenderCrystalOfRoses chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Good story! :D
Auua Ytjoml chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
It took trawling through my outbox to find the PM where I recommended this to a friend but I finally found it again! I'm so glad to re-read it. It's a great story with the best of tears and mirth and all between.
Luinwen-2013 chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
That was a wonderful story, thank you for it!
Lakota1172 chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
That ending was so sweet! It brought me to tears
girlgeekjf chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Everything ends so happily. Yeah! That was satisfying.
MercedesAsheSorrel chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
That was a absolutely perfect ending to this story! I loved it though it was a little sad when Elladan and Elrohir had to leave...But as I said the perfect ending! It was wonderful!
idrylla chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
Fantastic final chapter! This story has been great fun to read.
ACreativeHobbit chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
Great wrap-up to the story! Everything's well once more! This was really lovely to read! It's absolutely wonderful, and your writing style is great! :D Thank you for writing it, and I'll be looking for more of your stories later on! (Btw, I also enjoyed Lego The Hobbit! It's awsome!)

Love and Starlight,