Reviews for It only takes a lie
vlnelson1955 chapter 15 . 2/24
Oh my goodness...I loved this story...I have a lot of favorite stories so I wish I could make this one a favorite-favorite! Young Fili was so adorable and I loved that Elrohir and Elladan were in this...they were so sweet to Fili. Thorin was sweet to him, too, and I love to see that as you didn't really see the affection between them in the movies. I mean I'm sure it was there, but it just wasn't stressed. And, I love Baby Durins!
LittleLonnie chapter 15 . 1/29
Oooh this is such a lovely story. Actually I've been reading most of your stories by now and ugh. They are beautiful! It was odd to read a story with Fili without Kili so that goes to say how much I love the two of them together XD But yey! Fili stories are always welcome!

Have you ever thought of writing AU like to the movie/book where the Company comes to Rivendell all those years later on the journey? And Fili meeting Elrohir and Elladan for the first time since this?
Roazhonad chapter 15 . 10/24/2014
Oh so cute! I loved reading this story!
LavenderCrystalOfRoses chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Good story! :D
Auua Ytjoml chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
It took trawling through my outbox to find the PM where I recommended this to a friend but I finally found it again! I'm so glad to re-read it. It's a great story with the best of tears and mirth and all between.
Luinwen-2013 chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
That was a wonderful story, thank you for it!
Lakota1172 chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
That ending was so sweet! It brought me to tears
girlgeekjf chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Everything ends so happily. Yeah! That was satisfying.
MercedesAsheSorrel chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
That was a absolutely perfect ending to this story! I loved it though it was a little sad when Elladan and Elrohir had to leave...But as I said the perfect ending! It was wonderful!
idrylla chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
Fantastic final chapter! This story has been great fun to read.
ACreativeHobbit chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
Great wrap-up to the story! Everything's well once more! This was really lovely to read! It's absolutely wonderful, and your writing style is great! :D Thank you for writing it, and I'll be looking for more of your stories later on! (Btw, I also enjoyed Lego The Hobbit! It's awsome!)

Love and Starlight,
-Hobbit
jaymzNshed chapter 15 . 5/2/2014
Wonderful ending! _
Love what Fili said about Thorin being brave! ; D
Thank you for the wonderful story! :)
Death to elves chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
Aww! The end of this chapter was sooo cute! :)
Thanks for mentioning my name and I'm sorry for not reading this sooner, but life got in the way. Anyway, I hope you can update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
He feeelllllzzzzzz
I cant hold all dem
Lakota1172 chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
I loved it! I almost cried in this chapter... ok so maybe I did actually cry... a lot