Reviews for Youth
The one who talks reasonably is OnlyTheLonely65. Katniss treats Peeta like shit and suddenly she shows up and everything's ok? *rolls eyes three times*
When are you updating it
Maddie chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
Please Please Pleeaseee update soon! This is by far my favorite Everlark story on this website. I NEED to know how it ends! PLEASE update as soon as you can!
XCadenceEverdeenX chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
When are you going update this !
Guest chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
This shit made me cry but it's good you need to update
WalrusInSocks chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
Wow. Really. It's all I can say. I expected this to be a good, nice, but not best ever fan fiction. Well, I was proved wrong. THIS IS EFFING AMAZING! I'm not one for getting too emotional, but really, the bit where it was saying how they were too sad and Katniss's letter... It hit me in the feels. Great job, I'm looking forward to reading chapters 5, 6 and 7. Thanks for an epic story so far.

Finn.
volenut chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
Can not wait for the wrap up... I disagree with a previous review. They knew they belonged together all the time so when it happened it was definitely not too fast. It will be interesting to see how you mesh katniss into peetas life/world. Maybe she is able to graduate early because she worked hard, did extra work, etc. Or why isn't he able to get her there with him? Either way, I can't wait for the last chapter!
OnlyTheLonely65 chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
Your writing is beautiful, but the ending of this chapter left me feeling somewhat cold. I understand that for two college kids, Katniss and Peeta were in two completely different places in their lives and that maybe their breakup was for the best. But the way Katniss handled it was heartbreaking and cruel and then she continued to be cold and indifferent to Peeta for months, so their reunion (such as it was), left me feeling only negative emotions.

When Katniss told Peeta she loved him at the end of this chapter, I actually rolled my eyes and said "no you don't" out loud. After ignoring Peeta for weeks (even after he lost the National Championship game!), she dumps him after he finds her in her room with her ex-boyfriend. Then Katniss didn't communicate with Peeta for months and actively ignored him every time he tried to communicate with her - that's not something you do when you love someone, especially when that someone is losing a parent to cancer.

At this point, I have no idea why Peeta would even want to be with Katniss. Peeta has a lot of his own issues and is by no measure perfect, but he deserves to be treated better than the way Katniss treats him. And then she shows up at the end and says she "was stupid" and everything is just okay? Ugh. I only hope the next chapter involves some groveling and explaining from Katniss.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Omg I love this so much, it's exactly what I want to happen and then they got back together at the end it was amazing!
MichelleLeahhh chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
you're such a phenomenal writer. Seriously, I think when Katniss let it all out, when she said she didn't want to be in the relationship anymore, I could hear the silence following that. It was perfect, such a great job, as always.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I already love this story!
Mockingjay61 chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
*wiping tears* That, was so so beautiful! *blows nose* So emotionally enthralling! Bravo young lady! Bravo!
abk1973 chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
I cried during this chapter. Please don't do this to me again.
jess obsessed 04 chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
Your story is one of the best I've read! I mean, more people have to know about this story! Like I'm shocked it only has 71 reviews so far. This story is totally worth thousands of them. And I don't know why I'm just now reviewing, being a follower of this story for so long, and I apologize for that. But I just thought you should know that you are a great writer and have a fan it there. And I'm totally going to read some of your other stories now
Prizz chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
wow. that was a heavy chapter. im so glad they got back together in this chapter, i dont think i can handle it in a cliffhanger. bur rhey still need to resolve the problem, how are they going to do it with Peeta's last year of college? thanks for updating!