Reviews for Kyan
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2019
this was shit
HollyHook chapter 1 . 9/23/2018
Omg, I love this so much! Kyan is my life! This is like the only Kyan fanfic!
Gman chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Soft breast' bruhbruhbruhbruhbruhbruhbruhbruhbruhbruhbruhbruhbruhbruhbruhbruhbruh
catspats31 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
While the writing quality of your story is great, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

You should remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain on this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed such as Archive Of Our Own or AdultFanfiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
This was perfect. I could hardly look away from the riveting sex. Sooooo hawt! I 3 Kyan #Kyanforevs~
I love you XD chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Good lord, this is absolutely hilarious. Thank you for writing this. You've turned Barbie into comedy gold.
silentpenguin chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Oh my god I loved it
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Hilarious.. Hilar-ri-ous!Keep up the goodwork!
Cristina chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Omg, I loved this so ADORABLE! Aghhhh love how you captured their personalities! Marry me please? I wish it never would have ended it was AMAZING! XD
livia chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I fucking love this, I adore boyxboy stuff and plus I adore ryan haha
the smut was amazing and the ending was so cute aw
Libby chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Awwwee. This was perfect, because the smut was amazing but then the ending was just so cute... i loved it 33 good job