Reviews for For the ends of being and ideal grace
roseokwerekwu chapter 1 . 4/26
i love it ...my heart whispers "thank you for this"
GabrielaHP chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
What an awesome idea for a story - the bits of the story we didn't see :) thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
amazing :)
OSG loves to read chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
YES! You know, I needed this - it's my pick me up, a dosage of happiness. Thanks friend.
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Yes..it was really fluffy, but I loved it. Somehow,fluffy does not go together with Sherlock but it goes wonderfully with Sherlolly. Maybe,it's the Molly component! Hehe!
FrancesOsgood chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Fluffy and sweet and lovely like blue candy floss. Very nice!
likingthistoomuch chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Oh, you are the best! I somehow prefer when things are fluffy and NOT smutty...its Sherlock, for heavens sakes ! :)...love how you dont go overboard and capture the emotions JUST right. Loved it, again..
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Aw so cute. Haha, of course it would be Mary that would set everything in motion.
HeroineAddict chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Love it! And as far as I'm concerned, what The Sign of Three was missing was a huge healthy dose of Sherlolly. Luckily, this fandom still has amazing writers like you to give us all the Sherlolly feels we could ever hope to have (but seriously did you see the look Molly gave Tom when he was explaining the meat-knife. So perfect.)
Limaro chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Kudos! Love your fluff. The longing from the balcony was heartbreaking, as was Sherlock's exit from the wedding. I was glad to see him feeling protective of Molly and critical of her meat dagger loser for not being there watching over her.
I loved Mary from hello, and still do, even after HLV. So I whole heartedly approve of her reading Sherlock so well.
Thank you for writing!
Val chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Ah, bless.
roxyxena007 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
What is wrong with some Fluff, especially if it is well written Fluff?! Could see this happening! People like Sherlock can learn to express their feelings reasonably (not shooting smilies into walls), learn it is okay to show/have emotions without self-medicating(heroin), and learn to be mire socially aware(not making Molly cry). Poor Sherlock is having to learn this at a later age with his cobbled together "family" , instead of as a child with a support network of family and community (school personnel, therapists, etc). There are so many moments in the show that he looks so confused, lonely, trapped in his big ol brain, because he doesn't have the social/emotional tools to be a true part of the world! But he is evolving! And would we be watching, reading, theorizing if he had it together?! Yeah, We Would! GIGGLE! I would gladly watch him read the tax codes from 1974!
skybird716 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I LOVED this...awesome!
superlc529 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
That was beautiful. Mary really is observant. She's the perfect match for John Watson. I love her too. Maybe she'll make Sherlock realize his feelings for Molly on the show too. :) This was so fluffy and I loved every second of it. And I think it was in-character. Sherlock's progressed so much as a character and a person. So, him doing and saying everything he said in this is very believable to me.

I could picture it all in my head perfectly. Wonderful job! Sherlolly Forever! :) :D
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This fluffy is beautiful...