Reviews for Alliances
Insane Days and Evil Laughs chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Hard core! Damn. APPLAUSE! Though I think that Harry's reactions throughout all of this were a bit off. Not a lot but some.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Very cool story. Not sure if you've read skin game yet so I won't mention anything there but it was cool to get a different point of view. I did find the fact that there were no scene breaks a bit off. It would have flowed a bit better with them.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Very clever and intriguing. Well written; this may be the only fic I've read in Thomas' voice that felt authentic to his personality and species.

I like how you explore Molly's emotions and motives through Thomas' perception.

And the epilogue? A twist like that in the book series would be as beautifully brutal as a blizzard. Thanks for writing.
Cat chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Brilliant. Beautiful characterisation and writing. Hope to see a sequel soon!
hernandomtz chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Awesome you captured the essence and inner logic of the characters.
naiad8 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I had to come back and leave a signed review. This was magnificient. Very Very like Jim's writing. Simply dead on characterization. Beautiful.
Naiad8 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Beyond brilliant. Masterful!
CubbyTBear chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Great job! This was fun and very true
thomaseliot chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Wow. Just…wow. It's been a while since there was a good, in character, well-written Dresden fic posted here…possibly the fandom's been in shock because of what Jim's done to us in the last two books - I know I have. But this was definitely in the spirit of Jim: brilliant and devastating. Five stars.