Reviews for A Reaper And His Weapons
Cleoru Misumi chapter 10 . 12/6/2016
:D
Cleoru Misumi chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
My first language is spanish. Google did a really, really awful job. I can help you with that if you want. I'm not used to write in English, but I'm really good at Spanish. Let me know. Ah! I love the fic!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
The
kai girl chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
no words are awsome enought for this book :) :D
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
You should defininetly keep writing. This is really good. It is one of the bezt I have ever read. You have mangex to keep the charactera true to themselves and still write about them in new circumstances then the mnaga or anime. It iz quite beautiful.
emoangel1990 chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
do it! sequel!
emoangel1990 chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
...excuse me while i go take a cold shower...
Slippery Tummy chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
actually, no. FFN will not be deleted because they put section 107 of the blah blah blah copyright stuff, so we're good. Most companies that would be affected by it (like tumblr or deviantart) have added their legal disclaimers to their stuff, so 95% of the pictures you found on google on the 31st of January will still be there.
Slippery Tummy chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
I HATE google translate. NEVER, NEVER EVER use it! They apparently haven't heard of conjugation or feminin/ masculin words, and DON'T let me start ranting about plurals or verb endings. In middle school, I used it for about 30% (hey, I didn't know some phrases. don't hate.) of my project. Guess what grade I got? A FIFTY OUT OF 100! A 50%!
(AMGRY) ST Out! WAR!
Slippery Tummy chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Okay, so is the NOT! series (soul eater prolouge with different protags and antags while still having some of the characters) not happening here? I'm guessing that is the case because of the short one day time period of DTK's pperance aUndK their partnership. Is that correct .or... giggles... NOT! BA DUM CRASH! I will make my account Beta after I finnish my 5000 or so word story, so if you see any stories that need a good edit, PM me! I apologise for the quality of this review because I am typing on my prehistoric SGH-A817 that shuts down from time to time. If I edit reviews, I won't have time to repost the words after they shut down. I'll edit stories on my computer.
ST OUT! 7/10 rating, best since April!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
You write very well! All of the characters were depicted realistically. I like that the relationships between Kid and Liz was developed before intimacy occurred, and – even though drawing blood is going too far for my preferences – the smut was quite sexy. ::saves to fave stories::
Art Witch - Aka Mizu chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
Awww that was really sweet :) Great fic
Art Witch - Aka Mizu chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
I think that was one of the best lemons I ever read :)
Art Witch - Aka Mizu chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
I'm not sure if the part about the souls in weapon form are yours or borrowed, but I love that concept. Really, the details of this story are magnificent :3
Art Witch - Aka Mizu chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Their personalities are so dead on :D But...did you have to make Kid sound so sexy? I'm already obsessed enough as it is o3o
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »