Reviews for Teen Titans:The Hunger Games
Narnia7938 chapter 19 . 9/19/2014
Okay I was just thinking about how the characters in this story act nothing like they do in the TV Shows/Comics. Raven was too friendly, Cyborg was too...cyborgy, Starfire was too happy, B.B. was too angry, and Robin didn't even bother to keep his team together for the first like ten chapters.
Sorry if it sounds like I'm complaining but that is just my point of view. But besides the personality flaws it was a great story.

P.s. I hope there are no hard feelings
Marina chapter 19 . 3/5/2014
Do an epilouge!
Marina chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
UPDATE! I need to read more!
Marina chapter 19 . 3/2/2014
:D They lived! They lived! *hugs you* This was such a good story. You inspired me to write my own on Devianart! It's called The Titans Games! Thank you for making the twins not dead!
cherryroth chapter 19 . 3/2/2014
COOL STORY. maybe on your next story you can add a little more details than one liners, but whatever. good story overall
Marina chapter 17 . 2/27/2014
After the last chapter, I was wary to keep reading. But I will. Thank you. :)
BTW, check me out on deviantart as marinathetitan.
jcrokks316 chapter 17 . 2/28/2014
Why? Mas and Menos were so young! Love your story. Please update soon.
Marina chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
No! Menos! Why did the twins have to die! You have ruined my happiness in life forever!
Marina chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
Yay! Blackfire is dead! Yay..I mean..
Marina chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
But..but what about the dead titans? How will they get out? What about Menos? Wasen't he with Bumblebee? Why am I asking these questions? Please! Update soon!
titansoul123 chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
what is happening
hghrules chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
OMIGOSH this is amazing. You. Are. A genius. Teen Titans in the Hunger Games? THE BEST IDEA EVER. Thank you so much for posting this story. Can't wait for the next chapter! (Just wondering, where is Speedy? Haven't seen much of him... Or Slade. I could totally see Slade and Robin having this gigantic showdown. :3)
titansoul123 chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
OMG STARFIPRE NOOO
Marina chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
No! Mas! He was so young! I so agree with you titansoul123, Blackfire must die.! So, in the end will life go on with one victor, or will someone undo it all and have everyone (except Kitten) come back to life *coughpleasecough* Mas y Menos rock!
MarinaTitan East chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
No!*sobs* Poor Mas! He was so young! Why cruel world!? *sobs again*
*sniffs* Ok, great story, amazing detail, pure awesomeness crossover. But just saying, now Menos has no powers since he and his brother have to be touching to have super speed. So after this will Menos just quit, or does everyone come magically back to life or something *coughpleasecough*.
Overall great job keep up the good work