Reviews for The Smasher's Apprentice!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Name izzy
Age 12
Gender male
Hair colour brown
Eye colour brown
Cloths white green and blue t-shirt and blue shorts and blue and white trainers and white and blue baseball cap
Polistey childish short temped and stubborn
Favtive charter ness
Info carry a stuff bunnie around and if anyone takes his bunnie he beat them to the plock and why to be ness apince well he a fan of ness and he want to find bravely and open up to people and he a migdit/drawf
Pitta chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Name: Kite
Age: about 15
Hair Color/style: light brown, wavy
appearances
regular: classic/trendy (jeans, shirt, colbert)
Formal: dresses
casual: (see regular)
swimwear: black/white swimsuit
background: smart, have no parents, bullied at school because of her clothes and her love of birds
hobbies: play violin, piano and harp
likes: painting, birds
dislikes: Brussels Sprouts
favorite Character and Why: DEFINITELY PIT! he is sooo cute! and has funny dialogues!
OC love?: yes
HeavyJ15 chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
I hope you get well soon. Also I will wait till the end of time for the next chapter.
CupcakePride101 chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Okay!
I can't submit a OC? ;-; When can I submit one?
SakuraDreamerz chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
I can't wait to see!
Twin Cats chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
No worries, just take your time and update when you can.
Cypher333 chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Hi! You write very well, ok?
Oc:
Name:Cypher
Outfit: Blue smoothed down hair, dark green robe, white polo shirt, jeans, and dress shoes. Carries around tome and sapphire and silver dagger.
Gender: Male
Powers: Dagger, extremely cunning. Cannot use tome.
Personality: Kind, but a jerk at times.
Works with: Marth. (If Marth already has an apprentice, then Falco.
Hates Peach.

There he is! Keep the story going!
Cypher333
333
Twin Cats chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
It seems Samus doesn't have it easy...then again, neither do some of the other Smashers.
HeavyJ15 chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
i sent my oc via pm. how do we know if they are accepted or not?
SakuraDreamerz chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
Yay! New apprentices! :3 and lol, poor Gareth! XD
LilacFoxGirl1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Well, this seems interesting. I wonder what will happen. I'm so curious!
Twin Cats chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
This seems interesting, I think I might join...can the OC be an animal, by the way?
Bluefoot chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
OMG
You NAILED IT with Ryan's personality! That is EXACTLY what I was thinking of!

Anywho, nice Apprentice intro chapter! It really gave some insight into the other OCs. Loved the Smashers' reactions to their apprentices' appearance, thinking they were intruders... :)
LittleDarling13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Name: Amelia Walsh
Age: 18
Hair Color/Style: strawberry blonde/low loose bun
Appearances- she has round dark green eyes, and wears circular silver glasses(that tend to slip down her nose a lot) with all outfits
Regular: an overly large loose fuzzy peach sweater that goes to mid-the ugh and over her hands but not quite pat her finger tips, black leggings, and flat black leather ankle boots.
Formal: light green form fitting and floor length gown, with shimmering silver gloves and toeless heels.
Casual: (I'm guessing casual is like her sweats?) plain white tee shirt,white sneakers, and orange smash logo sweatpants
Swimwear: orange-pink strapless tankini, with a long dress like pink and white coverup. Thick soled plain white sandals, and a wide brimmed sunhat
Background: Amelia has been labeled "that bookworm, or "that girl that doesn't talk much" her entire life. She is perfectly happy with that. Ever since she was little she hated to be the center of attention, perfectly content to sit in a corner and read or sketch interesting things around her. Her grades were slightly higher the average, but nothing exceptional. Whenever she was talked to, she would get quiet and recede into her shell. As she has gotten older she has gotten a by better, but if she was honest with herself she hasn't improved much at all. Amelia even has a extremely hard time looking people in the eye... She has gotten into trouble because of how easy it is to pick on her, for her over-sized glasses, or for the pencil that was constantly tucked behind her ear, along with the lead marks on the sides of her hands. The city she lived in was rather large, and so it was hard to avoid bumping into people in the over-crowded hallways, and she would be made fun if even more for her fumbling with her stuff and words. Recently graduating, she has no idea why she was picked to do this. She took the job because she was fresh out of highschool and was offered a JOB. One that payed relatively well, even if it had some dangers, which she was very uncertain of.
Hobbies: reading, sketching her surroundings, and poetry
Likes: classical music, ballet, jazz, fish, and classic literature
Dislikes: rap, sudden loud noises, sharp cheddar cheese, sports
Favorite Character and Why: Ike, because he seems to be so calm, and still so very opposite of her own exceedingly shy character. He is a mystery and seems a lot like the knights she reads about in her books.
Would an OC Love Interest be Acceptable to You?: yes.