Reviews for An Extension of the Mind
lysemma chapter 1 . 3/28
I love the way you pictured them, their relationship, and Sherlock's inability to keep Irene out of his mind. Fantastic story, really.
;)
VaticanCameosAB chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
this is such a great fic, I love that Sherlock, who's always been so clear and certain and confident in his mind, thinks he's going mad. When I saw the sign of three, I thought he would be haunted by Irene in his mind palace, so it's nice to know you thought that too :) Thanks for the great fic.
AdlockedMrsCumberbatch
colors-of-the-whynd chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I love this story so much, it was extremely well written, as all of your stories are.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I like this story! It's well written and in charechter and I wanna watch season three again now. Great job.
MakorraLove97 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Aww! Really nice :)
TwiAaccountant chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This is so amazing, and well written, and I absolutely loved it! Thank You!
AngelusThursday chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL SHELOCK IS BEAUTIFUL SKYFALL IS BEAUTIFUL
Keigher97 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I can't believe how good a weighted you are I'm a massive adlock fan and it had taken me ages to find a good fanfic but all of yours are amazing! Please keep posting your amazing adlock stories they brighten my day when I'm down and you have inspired me to try writing something thank you so much please don't stop writing
243Ash chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Oh dear, this was lovely. I enjoyed this a lot!
Kilimiria chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
It was a pleasure to read ! You have great use of any missing moment and opportunities.
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Sherlock DID seem a little fractured following his 2 year hiatus dismantling moriarty's network didnt he?!

I love how you've tried to capture that. Really hoping for a proper return from miss adlock in the last episode, but your fic definitely helps!

I love how you capture their strange dynamic. Here's hoping for more updates!
Awww chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Really enjoyed this. If they knew the guests were leaving could any of the guests see them? Wonder how they would react to seeing Sherlock dancing with a woman in a more provate setting, even if they didn't know who she was...and were prevented from interrupting.
floratang chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Still not watch the second episode, but Irene is come around in chapter, it is very good to know that, could not wait watch this episode. I love Irene.
Septma chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was lovely :) I'm so scared about His Last Vow as well, but excited to see what you come up with from it!
AthanRG chapter 1 . 1/6/2014