Reviews for With or Without You
tiguesbunnies chapter 20 . 4/30
Great story!
christa chapter 20 . 4/15
WTFK is this nutty story/chapter on? I think a mental patient wrote it
Angel21702 chapter 20 . 4/9
Hope you continue the story I'm dying to know what happens next!;)
LunaTheBlackWolf chapter 20 . 3/5
Omg O_O I hope they find that bastard! Great story :) Update soon plz
suzanne.g.estabrooks chapter 20 . 2/17
OMG PLEASE TELL ME MORE TO THIS STORY
ashley.cullison chapter 20 . 1/31
Please update this story, I'm dying to know what happens
robyn odei-ntiri chapter 20 . 1/11
Thank you for the update..I really didn't want him to win
lynnb1009 chapter 20 . 1/9
I am so hoping there is more to this story! Love it
maddy chapter 20 . 1/5
or love your story please update soon
Guest chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
Your story is so great! It's so different than the others :D Truth is I didn't get excited with Ana lying to Christian at the last part but I'm sure ah will tell the truth later. Merry Christmas and please, update soon :)
ET828 chapter 20 . 12/20/2014
OMG! What was Ana thinking that is what her body guides for protection. I know she will be pregnant. will she keep it of get rid of it. thank God for blood test before the baby is born. she can get here answer. Christian is going to find out and Ana will be in more deep s*** once again.
kcantave chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
The story took a turn for tjhe worst when Ana started trying to get back at Elena. And the way Ana handled the attack was horrible she should be sad and scared, she shouldn't want to act like nothing happened. I'm sorry but the story was really good before Ana tried to get back at Elena and the attack at the salon was a little much. Also Christian normally would never let Ana ho anywhere without security.
mic476 chapter 20 . 12/14/2014
Whoa! A lot to take in. Might have to do some back-track reading to remember that Charles guy. I know Ana wants it to be over with, but forgetting about it won't help. What makes her think that he won't come back for seconds? And deleted the proof... won't help if Welch and Barry can find it. They are the best of the best. And the longer Christian doesn't find, the more thermal Fifty he's gonna get.

Post more soon.
Cynthia74 chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
So did the DNA prove that she was raped? Please update soon.
motherbeatrice chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
she should realize that he does have to work...I mean, even though he is rich he still needs to do his job..