Reviews for With or Without You
jacklinbrice chapter 1 . 11/11
want more love this story
vzplayn chapter 22 . 9/18
Good story thanks for not making it perfect and showing a good man stands by no matter what
Katexoxoluv chapter 22 . 9/12
Love it
mic476 chapter 22 . 9/9
I might have to backtrack but what did Christian do to Charles? I do hope blip#2 is Christians'. They interrupted Dr. Greene before they were relieved.

Post more soon.
Will there be another chapter pls say yes pls update soon
vickiel2r chapter 22 . 9/5
Relief and good fortune they were saved from a nigthmare that would have haunted them for life. Continue with better life ahead. Thanks for good update
Twinder chapter 22 . 9/3
Soooo good
smills chapter 22 . 9/2
Good chapter
bellev chapter 22 . 9/1
Great chapter
carla.rbaptista chapter 22 . 9/1
Gostei muito deste capítulo. Finalmente Ana soube que não vou agredida sexualmente. E as coisas estão no seu lugar. Parabéns
ptminor chapter 22 . 9/1
Is this the end of the story bc it definitely seemed like that. Either way, I loved this chapter and how it felt right and complete...I'm glad A & C are together and raising their child or children together.
Thank you giving your loyal readers what we wanted.
PMinor
VRB Mariposa chapter 22 . 9/1
Phew, glad that he didn't rape her at least that we know of. I wonder what CG had done to him; curiosity killed that cat. I hope that this isn't the end though. Thanks for the update and the entertainment :-)
Reds 77 chapter 22 . 9/1
Great Chapter. Good news for Ana. Thank goodness everything worked out for her. Life looks brighter now. Until Later's :)
anetonia2527 chapter 22 . 8/31
great job
robyn odei-ntiri chapter 22 . 8/31
Thank you for the update..Did Taylor and Christian handel Charles?..they are finally moving forward