Reviews for What If Lucius Had a Better Plan?
almanera chapter 1 . 7/16
Hey,

I did enjoy it! I think usually writers fall into two extreme categories - either making the Death Eaters harmless fluffy bunnies while Harry is super powerful and defeats them all or else it's a complete dark fic. And while the latter is realistic, it's still hard to make it well organised. But this here I enjoyed, because it really is shows that had the Death Eaters had a better plan, Harry would have been pretty much a goner.

In that sense I understand what you mean by writing a full fic - sure you opted for an easy way and made it all into a dream - but writing a good dark fic isn't easy and takes time, for this is what it would have been: just thinking more about the what kind of government would have formed had Harry really been been arrested and killed - or else - if Harry foresaw that like here after waking up - which would have been the ways for him to be smarter? Takes time to plan such a fic and it would only work involving all layers of the society. Not just the teens, but society overall. That's the reason I stopped writing, btw - just takes too much time.

But it was nice as it was, I enjoyed it.

Best!
almanera
Corwyn chapter 1 . 2/6
You're right, if Lucius had been a bit smarter, Harry and company would have been in a world of hurt. Thanks for sharing this with us.
iiLolliePop chapter 1 . 1/7
I almost cheered at that ending, Thank god it was only a nightmare.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
This is probably the most frightening one-shot I ever read. Glad it was a nightmare
tricorvus chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Wow, that was great!
Rock on
InAnnaCat chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
I enjoyed it!
Arla Logan chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
This is an interesting story:) I like how you pulled it off without major bashing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I will GRIND freakin Voldy, Lucy, and Umbridge to paste. Literally. And I will enjoy it. A lot.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
very good, i almost hold my breath the entire story it was really good and dramatic
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Clever. I'll admit, I liked that Harry woke up at the end and took it as a lesson! It's an important one.
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
That was the most terrifying one-shot I've ever read! Although, I did cheer when Malfoy used the torture curse on Fudge. A birthday present for Harry. And a preview of what's to come.
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Well. I must stay that this is the perfect start to an epic fic. I await anxiously for more content :D
GoodshipHarmony chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Whew! What a roller-coaster! I didn't read the reviews or anything - I enjoy your stories, so got to reading this one without seatbealts or a crash helmet. This is a heart-pumping little story. So glad for that last paragraph!
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I can't believe you made that a dream. I am so mad right now!
11inchpineanddragonheartstring chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Actually one of your best stories that wasn't total fluff and a very good style. I liked it.