Reviews for Reunion 10 Years Later
DO THIS ONE PLEASE GOD! Reunion 10 Years Later, please do this one...please...
AJC70 chapter 2 . 1/24
Sorry, but if you're going by what happened after the finale, there were shows about Potter, Klinger and Mulcahy called AfterMASH. Radar had a short lived show where he was a cop, and divorced (soon after the honeymoon). Trapper John had a spinoff too, Trapper John MD, he too was divorced.

I know these are fan fictions, but as much as the other shows after the MASH finale were bad, they're still 'official' continuations of the original show.
AJC70 chapter 1 . 1/24
Nice to see a MASH reunion, but maybe you could have concentrated on one or two couples, rather than the entire cast to begin with, ease into it as it's a lot of info all at once.
The Light That Shines chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
Such a shame, I guess I just have to vote that way this can be updated. Because I love it.
Destineyofme chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
love the story please update it soon.
jjgeraghty chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
Love the story, hope you come back to it!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
Idea for this story is great. However, your characterization of the characters is VERY off...
felicity18 chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
I can't wait to read more of this story! Please update soon.

felicity18
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Trapper's wife was Louise. I don't think Mulcahy would ever give up being a priest as he was devoted. A reunion story is a good idea but should still stay true to the series. I also am not certain if Hawkeye and Margaret would be in a serious relationship. Yes, there was an attraction between them but not married.
jjgeraghty chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
Love this story! Hope you continue it!
Netchka chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
MASH was one of the best series around for so many years. I can't wait to read about the Reunion.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
I like it so far.

Eveybody will be so surprised at almost everyone having kids. Frank that will be something to read about.
furface294 chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
Mulcahy has a wife? WTF, he was a Priest! this is going to have to be one really good explanation
Silence Dogood56 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
isnt it a little sugar coated? For M*A*S*H?
Silence Dogood56 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014