Reviews for A Hundred and Broken
12tailedninja-demon chapter 1 . 5/17
Barely any dialogue would normally irritate me, but you placated me with such a beautiful woven story that I find it easy to forgive the lack of speech. Thank you for writing this, I love it.
3D.2why chapter 1 . 4/22
this is nothing short of beautiful, im so awe-d
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Poor Madara. Lost all his brothers, his best friend and then his lover.
I wonder if they merely labeled him missing-nin or did someone replce Hashirama in confrontating him. Sarutobi Sasuke perhaps?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
This is really really good and I think that you did a brilliant job of writing the storyline. It made me cry several times and that's something since I usually don't cry xD. Awesome work :)
Hiruma Musouka chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
I really enjoyed this story! It's a slightly different interpretation of their characters than I write myself, but it still felt like them and it was a beautifully bittersweet piece. The way you began and ended it was just perfect. Thank you for this!
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
noooooooo so sad my paring is so sad.
Kiara Benihime chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
You know, it was this fanfiction that made me see this pairing as more than a joke. I first searched this pair because I was curious, but now I'm hooked. You have a way with words and a good grasp of what plot is. The only thing that could make this better is if it were longer.
Aneirin chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Oh, that's all right. I didn't need all these feels anyway. Or my heart. Yeah. Who needs a heart, anyway? T.T I was warned about this fic, but I guess I just had to click the damn link. Eh.

(Lovely work, if only it didn't liquefy my heart... Actually, I'm sure someone's chopping onions somewhere.)
shadesofmidnightsun chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
That's okay, I didn't need my heart anyway... T.T
(This was perfect)
iluvfairytale chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
I nearly cried. I felt it, the gut wrenching feeling...
JumpingBeans480 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This broke my heart... ;_;

And now I wanna read their reunion so badly...
o-taiyou-san chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This hurts like a motherfucker, I HOPE YOU'RE PLEASED WITH YOURSELF.
MarvelousWonders chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
No matter how many times I read it, I'm always awed by your fic.
I really, really love it.
ForgottenReveries chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I'm ruuuiiinnned! Ruined! I'll never be able to ship either Madara or Tobirama with anyone else after this! I'm sobbing!
I've a cat chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I love this story! I've read over it for the past three days in lieu of everything else because its just so amazing! The characterization seems spot on (except you've fleshed them out in a more ninjaverse believable light). I love the tone and how there's an and welding tragedy in every word; I attribute that to Madara's madness because he's a really unpredictable guy and his actions really do affect te relationship and story. Tobirama is wonderful, though being my favorite character is usually amazing in my eyes.

Love Love this story! Good job and hope to read more of your writing, cross fingers you write more of this couple :)