Reviews for Fragmented
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 2/20
Aww... *whimpers* ;_;... *reaches out to grab hold of bbs* Shh, shh - it's going to be okay. Trust me, I've seen the future. It will be okay. Don't cry... /3

It's amazingly written and the formatting really does give it the emotionally chaotic, disjointed feel, which really works well in the aftermath of the episode. That said, why you do this to my heart? :(
Kayryn chapter 1 . 1/10
Ouch! That was heartbreaking. Again, a fantastic fic that kept me in its grip throughout. Thank you.
guest chapter 1 . 1/10
Every time I read this it makes me want to go back and watch the episode, only to be rudely reminded that this doesn't actually happen and I am sorely disappointed that someone with your insight into my FEELS isn't in charge. Well done.
Autumn2930 chapter 1 . 1/8
I absolutely loved this! You have such a wonderful style of writing! Thanks for sharing this.
adama-roslinlove chapter 1 . 1/7
Once again you made tears come to my eyes. That was absolutely perfect. I loved it!
CreoleGurl chapter 1 . 1/7
Well done. Thanks for sharing.
bwie66 chapter 1 . 1/7
Love this! Thank you for sharing.
murphycat chapter 1 . 1/7
Heart wrenching. Absolutely. You have a smooth style and create the atmophere of the setting perfectly.
Force Unbroken chapter 1 . 1/7
Oh my God. There were legitimate tears in my eyes. I don't know if it's because I'm still raw from watching that episode six times back to back (Obsessed? Moi?) or because this is just so incredibly heartbreakingly perfect, but you made the heartless girl tear up, and I'm pretty sure you just threw my hard-won coherent thought process out the window.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I love this just about more than I can say. I mean, we got somewhat of a good resolution to the episode last night with the hug (and my God, what a hug!), but given that it was the first of a two-parter, I felt like a lot was missing in the resolution department. (And technically it is because we have a whole 'nother episode for conclusion, but I digress.) This just... God, this is just PERFECT, because it is literally EXACTLY what I wanted to see/read after Return to Sender Part I, and I literally cannot get over it right now. So much emotion, so many great moments that the show completely bypassed and you capitalized on... It's just perfect. I love it. The whole thing broke my heart and made my eyes burn, but I love it. Going to go reread it now. YOU'RE FANTASTIC AND I LOVE YOU.

(Can Monday be here already?)
Nevada11 chapter 1 . 1/7
excellent - I needed this after last night's episode.
SChimes chapter 1 . 1/7
Oh gosh. I was wondering if you were going to do an episode tag for this one, and it's perfect and amazing as usual. ALL the things and thoughts and words I wanted to see between them in the aftermath of the rollercoaster that was this episode.

That scene where Rusty tells Sharon to stop apologizing when he's the one who messed up - SO PERFECT, and oh so overdue. also her telling him that she's not angry because OF COURSE she's not ANGRY. (and the 'She was his mother' bit... that just about killed me.) And then the packing scene, so heartbreaking because he's so unsure what that means... even though it's just for a week. I really like seeing how all the anger he usually showed in these kinds of situations is now replaced by the awareness that this is what has to happen and it's partly his responsibility that things got this far. That shows a lot of maturity, which I'm so glad to see from Rusty...

And Sharon breaking down, my heart is absolutely shattered after reading those bits. This episode tag was just incredible... thanks for sharing!