Reviews for Batteries Not Included
Carmen Madonna chapter 1 . 3/16
Great story I. Really enjoyed. This story very much, I only wish there was going to be more. C g chapters to this story, it really was good!
cjunited38 chapter 1 . 3/15
loved it thats how it should be
Tali 5338 chapter 1 . 3/6
Amazingly beautiful. Well done x
Ikurus chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
7seas chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
An excellent story. All in one chapter, too. I'm amazed!
Luvnot chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I don't think I've read this one before. Love your writing, and this story just reinforced why. Thanks for sharing.
Fenway03 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
It's so difficult to find one-shots that haven't been written by, uh, hormone-driven authors without, if I may quote that, an understanding of the characters' human heart, so I'm even happier to find little gems like this every now and then. Well done!
K chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I think this might have been one of the sweetest, most thoughtful stories I've ever read. I'ts short, but it has that something. Thanks!
TitaCL chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Great fic!
Thank you for sharing.
Matiky chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
aw, what a sweet and tender story. very light hand with the details, just enough to give us a soft impression of the actual depth of things. if you wanted to you could probably expand the story into at least a few chapters. cheers for the fic!
michaudia chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
{{sigh}}
I love you.
I love how your mind works. I love that you are such a talented, insightful writer and that you are willing to share your talent with us.
Thank you.
Lktwh13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Aww, I loved this! I know you've already written "meet the family" stories, but I'd love to read that in this story - and, of course, I'd love to know what Jane "special orders" ;-) Thanks for writing; this was awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Awww this was so good too read. I like it!
mholder chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Cute story. I'm not sure why I'm just now discovering it… I think the title might have lead me to believe it wouldn't be as lovely and heartfelt as it turned out. Great job!
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
oh, not cool. we need to know what maura has in her night stand and how tehy fair in using them. :P