Reviews for Painful Secrets
TheDRAGONMASTEROFBERK chapter 8 . 6/19
For the person you said " Fuck Jay" fuck you you're the only that deserves to die you worthless piece of trash!
Washington-Jones chapter 8 . 11/20/2016
Oh dear ! I hope everything will turn out okay for Mitch !
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
That was the best Mitchell-fanfic I've ever read! Just 1 mistake: Gloria is mitch's step-mother...not mother in law...but the plot is awesome I've never thought of Mitch in this way before...so...great job!
reallycoolusername chapter 8 . 5/23/2015
Holy sheyt this is intense to read. I love it though, I think I'm addicted. XD As a past self-harmer, I can definelty relate to how you portray Mitchell as a frustrated, sad man who feels as if no one can understand how he feels. And the characters of Claire, Cameron, and Jay are perfect to the story as well. Okay, I'll shut up now. Absolutely LOVE yo fanfic, girlfriend! Keep up the amazing work ️
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
this story is great, and it makes me cry. When ur done with this one, please please please write a story about Alex being bullied! Ur writing skills and that plot would be a story to die for!
Paradoxilla chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
Happy to hear this story is back :)
Linneagb chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
That's okay, we all need to let real life and other things come first sometimes. If you will update then... YAY :)
Starscream's Biglover chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
Good, b/c I was starting to worry that you might not update it, but now I'm happy to know u r. This is a good story! Fuck it; this story is fucking amazing!
ibliniy chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Aww poor Mitch!,
siubhantheelfninja chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Oh my gosh this is so good! I have read it four times in the last week! Please update!
ForgetRergret chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
Wow, this is really good. I doubt you will, but I really hope you'll update soon.
bigbangtheoryk8 chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
Wow. I am crying so hard right now. Beautifully done, I must say. Alex and Phil's reactions are a bit like mine every time I find out a friend is doing this. I really hope Mitchell gets help. I'm glad he knows he needs it. Some people don't. . .
Paradoxilla chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
PLEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE UPDATE PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
I guess Jay has redeemed himself, sort of
Paradoxilla chapter 1 . 3/1/2014