Reviews for Snapped
yourLastLove chapter 1 . 2/17
I loved the banter in this story. Huullarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Awesome
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Aw! This was adorable and sweet hun! I loved it :D It was just amazing and excellent and perfect. Keep up the brilliant work 3
With love,
One of the first suits fanfiction stories I stumbled upon. And it's good! Bye
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
This was really cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Hi! I really l reaaally love your fanfics, they're all so cute and fluffy and brilliant and make me smile like this ':D' I was just thinking about Katrina and I know she's mean but I think she just wants to be loved! :) So I was just wondering if you could pretty please with sugar and sprinkles on top write a fic where Katrina gets deaged for some reason and she's all bratty and horrible at first, and she's all like 'Its because you all hate me!' and the others are like 'aww no we don't' and start to take care of her and be nice to her and she becomes really sweet. Maybe Mike and Rachel could take her somewhere like for Ice-ceam and like in 'Crayons' she could be scared of something like thunder or heights and Harvey could be all like 'Hey it's alright'! Sorry to spring this request on you but I think you'd do a great job at it! Here have another smile ':D'
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
great story
Peace and Love831 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This was really cute. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
yaaaaaaassssssssss that was beautiful i love you
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I really loved concussed Mike. I can perfectly picture this scene. It's perfect!
Awpengu1n chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This story is awesome! Please continue!
Red Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Loved it! Hope you do more soon :)
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Fun story! I love out of it Mike! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I have recently started reading old criminal minds fics and have noticed that "the accident" by ashleyk16439 u/4641364/AshleyK16439

Is a copy of some of your work especially ch 8/9, where the character harvey shows up because of an oversight, I believe the author forgot to change the name to hotch. I am a fan of your work just thought u should know if u don't already.