Reviews for Snapped
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 4/16
great story
Peace and Love831 chapter 1 . 4/4
This was really cute. I loved it.
yaaaaaaassssssssss that was beautiful i love you
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 1 . 2/16
I really loved concussed Mike. I can perfectly picture this scene. It's perfect!
Awpengu1n chapter 1 . 1/22
This story is awesome! Please continue!
Red Guest chapter 1 . 1/21
Loved it! Hope you do more soon :)
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 1/14
Fun story! I love out of it Mike! Thanks for sharing!
I have recently started reading old criminal minds fics and have noticed that "the accident" by ashleyk16439 u/4641364/AshleyK16439

Is a copy of some of your work especially ch 8/9, where the character harvey shows up because of an oversight, I believe the author forgot to change the name to hotch. I am a fan of your work just thought u should know if u don't already.
rae7788 chapter 1 . 1/8
Yo Ellie sorry bout the slight delay on this review (god it's been such a long time since I've done one of these!) but I've been busy with work and all that jazz. This probably won't be very long (I'm so out of shape when it comes to olympic reviews like this nowadays *lights an imaginary cigar and takes a puff* ahh, yes I remember the good old days of consistent reviews...back in 2013...) because I have to get up tomorrow morning and drive 7 hours home to get my car fixed (aka 7 hours of mentally writing fanfiction and singing at the top of my lungs to cds that I got in the fourth grade)

But anyway! It's the return of one of my favorite Mikes: hurt!concussed!Mike yaaaaay and there's tired Mike too at the beginning and that's another great Mike good lord it must be really bad if Harvey is being openly caring and sending him home. I feel like I really sympathize with Mike's tired state-of-mind because that's literally the level that I function at during finals week when people ask me things and I just answer unrelated questions. Did I tell you that I accidentally dumped a teaspoon of flour instead of sugar into my tea during finals week this semester?

Louis I love you but you're so stupid! Why even bother trying to sabotage Mike, you KNOW that it won't be worth it when Harvey finds out and kicks your ass (foreshadowing) ((yes I know it doesn't count as foreshadowing if I'm foreshadowing part of a story that I've already read in a review that I'm writing after the fact))

Lmao I love the mental picture of Mike just slowly keeling over on top of Louis. And now he's definitely concussed but maternal!Donna is there and I love it and HEY Donna said kiddo and I like that!

Aww and now concerned!Harvey is on the scene and it's great because he's trying to be all aloof and failing and come on now, I think we both now that that compact mirror is actually Harvey's...seriously, his hair is always perfect and the man loves to look at himself. I would not put it past him to have a secret compact mirror to check himself out in.

God damn it why can't you copy and paste stuff on here anymore? Am I the only person who can't do that anymore? Anyway, I was going to copy and paste the quote "he's at the cranky stage of a concussion" because I really loved it...how many times have you encountered concussed Mike, Harvey, that you know the stages of his behavior?

Aww and now Donna and Harvey are being so gentle and cuddly with him! Well, only Donna is being cuddly but Harvey! Grabbing Mike's chin! Putting ice on his cheekbones! Saying buddy!

I don't know what else to say besides copious exclamation points, which hopefully speak for themselves.

Why are newspapers always turned upside down when you want to pretend to be reading them? Poor Louis. I don't know if "aww" is the right sentiment to express when someone is being punched, but I find protective!Harvey to be so adorable and I love that Mike grabbed Harvey's sleeve to get his attention because it reminds me of a certain little!mike from another series that someone wrote (hmmm can't remember who that was that wrote that huh strange right? ;P ) anD THEN THEY FANGIRLED ABOUT STARSHIPS TOGETHER AWWWWWWWWW

In short, I loved it as always and I hope you find lots of time to write soon! Somehow! Just start writing on napkins at work! Goodnight to me/good morning to you! *heart sign* *passes out*
AMAZING! Please continue this!
Kam18 chapter 1 . 1/8
You're alive! I was so glad to see that I had an email notification about a new story of yours! Anyway, I found this story really cute and I loved it. :)
tam chapter 1 . 1/8
Yea u do! I want to read the graceland story!
U r seriously best fanfic writer ever...suits and Graceland! Wow amazing love to keep c more
stetsonblack chapter 1 . 1/7
As always with your work, I loved it! It's funny, actually. I didn't look at the author listed, just read the summary and then the fic. And by the end I was like...huh, this sounds like something Phoenix on cloud nine would write. Hey! It IS Phoenix on cloud nine! XD

Glad to read another of your wonderful stories! Thanks for sharing!
Perfect/ Glad you're back. I wait for your stories.