Reviews for Mixed Up
ShitCook chapter 16 . 8/19
Yay! Looking forward to when you update again!
gumballbat chapter 16 . 8/19
this was a great chapter! thank you very much for writing more. i cant wait to see how nami helping sanji ends.
Ki Ken Tai Ichi chapter 15 . 6/2
Wow, I never thought about Sanji reacting like that about someone touching his hands. That's a really nice touch that I am all to wiling to adopt into headcanon. Really nice story, I am absolutely loving the slow build!
MrJamToast chapter 15 . 5/26
Really enjoying the story.
Dragon77 chapter 15 . 5/12
I'm so happy to see a new chapter and I can't wait for the next one.
Dragon77 chapter 14 . 5/7
I'm so excited to see a new chapter! I'm glad Robin fix it so that Sanji was not on the tape.
Ki Ken Tai Ichi chapter 13 . 3/10
I really like this AU you've created. I've never seen punk!Zoro done so well either. Most just say he's a punk and name drop a couple bands or such, but you clearly have a good understanding of the punk culture and reflect it well in Zoro's dress, attitude, mannerisms, hobbies, etc. It's also really funny and the dialogue between him and Sanji isn't forced in the least. Hope you decide to continue with this. If so, looking forward to it. If not, well thanks for these 13 chapters at least!
please o please dont drop this i beg ya... u cant stop writing this wonderful piece
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
nooooooooooooooooooo u cant stop here ch 13 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
SeekerSky143 chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
Hey! This really seems fun and I can't wait to see where it goes next! I really hope you wouldn't abandon this, and if you do decide to continue it, I'll keep following jt! Update soon!
MidnightReviewer chapter 12 . 6/4/2015
Well, it's 11:40 actually, but close enough.

So! This story has actually been on my "To Read" list for a while now, but I just got around to actually reading it tonight. I must say, I am really enjoying this so far and I really hope you finish it! I especially like the bit about Chopper, my aunt and uncle have a dog named Pepper who acts the exact same way. (Though just 'cause I know she's not a bad dog doesn't mean I like the little turd.)

Aaaaah, I want to keep reading, but there's no more~~ Please update soon~~~!

Hugs and Kisses,
Some chick from the Internet
Schiffer93 chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
Love this fic! Please I beg you don't put this on hiatus, please oh please keep going! I would love to read the rest of it, it's so hard to find good AU's and this is beyond brilliant!
DaBears1 chapter 12 . 4/22/2015
Interesting I cant wait to see where this goes.
poisonpensumi chapter 12 . 4/22/2015
And the villain makes an entrance. *plays scary music*
avaiaal chapter 12 . 4/22/2015