Reviews for Mixed Up
SeekerSky143 chapter 12 . 8/30
Hey! This really seems fun and I can't wait to see where it goes next! I really hope you wouldn't abandon this, and if you do decide to continue it, I'll keep following jt! Update soon!
MidnightReviewer chapter 12 . 6/4
Well, it's 11:40 actually, but close enough.

So! This story has actually been on my "To Read" list for a while now, but I just got around to actually reading it tonight. I must say, I am really enjoying this so far and I really hope you finish it! I especially like the bit about Chopper, my aunt and uncle have a dog named Pepper who acts the exact same way. (Though just 'cause I know she's not a bad dog doesn't mean I like the little turd.)

Aaaaah, I want to keep reading, but there's no more~~ Please update soon~~~!

Hugs and Kisses,
Some chick from the Internet
Schiffer93 chapter 12 . 5/11
Love this fic! Please I beg you don't put this on hiatus, please oh please keep going! I would love to read the rest of it, it's so hard to find good AU's and this is beyond brilliant!
DaBears1 chapter 12 . 4/22
Interesting I cant wait to see where this goes.
poisonpensumi chapter 12 . 4/22
And the villain makes an entrance. *plays scary music*
avaiaal chapter 12 . 4/22
very interesting, and entertaining :D
DaBears1 chapter 11 . 3/13
I am very much still into this please write more i would like to see how this ends. You are really good with grammar and writing in general, your description is good and the way you write dialog is entertaining please keep writing this.
DaBears1 chapter 9 . 3/13
And the end of this chapter made my friggen day
DaBears1 chapter 5 . 3/12
Well im not sure what I was expecting... Very detailed stoner moments
guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
Ahh i love this story so much!
Urube chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
Yo, I really love your story and I wouldn't mind if you take your time with it. The best stories are those that aren't rushed. x3 Well, good work so far! I'm looking forward to more. uwu
CJAAM chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
Hey, I'm really interested in this story. It's a well written AU, and I would like to see it continue. I can already see hints of ZoSan, but I can tell it's going to take a while getting there. You have really good build-up on that front. Please keep writing.
rainysea chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
Hey now, don't discontinue it, I read up to this chapter in one go. I don't think it's boring, I wanna know what happens... I like your writing.
Torchi-chan chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
I honestly think that you should continue this, if you want to that is. I genuinely enjoy reading this, in fact I'm re reading the whole thing right now. But again, it's your choice not mine but I would be very happy if you chose to continue
Mary of Nine chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
uhm i wanted to say that i really,really like your story.
i like your style and really zoro as a punk with a dog called chopper is hilarius.
i've laughed pretty much with your story and i'm not someone who laughs much!
my friends must have thaught i was going crazy and yeah i wanted also to say thanks
and that you are fucking stupid for posting a cliffhanger and than saying that your story is annoying...
please writhe an other chapter me and my friends would appritiat it
PS:i don't speak english so sorry if i've made to much fautes
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »