Reviews for Frozen Doorwings
Isla-Robin-295 chapter 1 . 1/25
Its official. No one is gonna convince me to learn takeover after reading that. I can't believe they exiled him! Poor guy... At least he has Jazz. Good fic, you're a very good writer.
russianwinter013 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
This is an AMAZING story! So touching, heartbreaking and lovely! Poor Praxus, poor Prowl and Smokescreen...where is Bluestreak? Did he die...?
Mimzy94 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This was a cute story escially with Jazz's to the answer Prowl gave him on which emotion his door wings were expressing hahahahahaha
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Awesome chapter, thanks for posting!
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Heartbreaking, informational and WOW.

Poor Prowl. Frozen Doorwings . . . geez what an insult and a branding pair of words. :( I just about cried when they went into the youngling center.

The end made up for it. Well done!
TammyCat chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
That was sweet. Poor Prowl having to go through that pain, at least stalker Jazz wss there to make it all better.
Wonderfull work
Lair of the Twisted Muses chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Wow, this was a nice look into a normally glossed-over subject. And wow does it piss me off when these bastards think that Prowl is a spark-less drone, especially since I can relate to withdrawing until there's nothing but a nearly stoic mask for the word to see (barring those that actually take the time to LOOK and see the tiny nuances in behaviour). And damn, do I want to knock Fixer upside his thick helm (and add Cliffjumper in there, too, for that matter). He'd better crawl back later a more contrite bot after he sits down to actually THINK about what he's done to one of his own (if he even cares- if not, then maybe, just maybe the other Praxians will see how WRONG he is and stick by Prowl). Anyway, this was a good read, much more subdued than what I was bracing for.