Reviews for The dark-haired companion
Oriel chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
I like her name! How did you come up with it?
how thorin reacts to her 'joining' the company captuers him coz in the book he was really hateful, thank god the movies made him a bit ncer! good job!
InezSophia chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
Love your story! And yes I like how Fili and Oriel's friendship develops! It's a pity there aren't many stories where Fili gets a girl too! (Hint :-D)

Regards
canon chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
Fili and Oriel! Awwww
RingerASCE chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
I liked the flashback. Great chapter. Update soon! :)
Promise1982 chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
I seriously like Fili and Oriels friendship! I do wish they end up together! Update soon as you can
Guest chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
i feel bad for her write more i love this story -danice
Alice chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
I love it!1! KIli is so sweet and they are just asjksjfsgj! Update soon!
RingerASCE chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
This chapter was do sweet. I couldn't (and still can't) stop smiling with happiness for this amazing couple :) This chapter was amazing, as always ;) update a soon as u can! :)
Kat chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
Loved it! Such a sweet, perfect chapter :)
starcrossedloddy chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
Wow, this is really turning it great, post again soon!
Fili love chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
the miruvor part is nicely done. i know it was like a gift from elrond to gandalf in lotr and i like how you embeded it into your story. you capture bilbo incredibly well, since he was of course very complaining throughout the journey. i hope well for oriel and fili. it seems they get along well! truthfully better than she and kili! update soon
Tania chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
I love the poem! im gonna make an account so i could follow this story!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
It would have been better if her mother died in the battle. God that is so sad. And to live so alone! i love it! greatly done. Why didn't Thorin say anything about her past? Cant wait for more!
starcrossedloddy chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
I cannot wait until she gets her vengence! I hope she gets it. Thats going to be one hell of a chapter if she does.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »