Reviews for The Case of the Missing Kittens
JustACrazyLady chapter 4 . 2/15
LOVE IT!
hwyla chapter 4 . 2/10
Oh! This is really a very sweet ending! I just found your Minerva 'Marple' McGonnagal stories. The tone is just right!
2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 4 . 2/10
The ending, when she talked about her husband, was so true. It made me cry. In writing the best thing you can get is truth. You hit a real bull's eye with your touching ending.
Thisissocliche chapter 4 . 1/18
Oh my word, that's adorable. As always, I absolutely love the way you write. Your turn of phrase is simply sublime. I can't wait for your next burst of inspiration :) Sunday morning story time is always a joy.
Swallow B chapter 4 . 1/18
That was really enjoyable. I love this Spinster Detective series. A successful mixture of humour and emotion. Poor Arabella. You developed her nicely and made her human, so different from Harry's simplistic caricature.

And Minerva still very in character, justifying herself of committing "an unlawful action in peace-time".

And thanks for the backstory. I love hearing the 'story of the story'.
susan sebest chapter 4 . 1/18
Glad the evil-doer got his come-uppance. Wonderful ending to a fine story.
McGonagall'sSentinel chapter 4 . 1/18
Thank you for a brilliant, charming and extremely well-written story! Agatha Christie would be proud of you. I hope you have no plans on giving up writing about our beloved Minerva.
desartratt chapter 4 . 1/18
Fun Story,
Swallow B chapter 3 . 1/14
I very much enjoyed this visit of magical Canterbury. Great idea, the Pure Magick shop, real magic disguised as Muggle magic. Next time I walk into one of these shops, I'll wonder... And a second-hand bookshop is obviously a magical place.

Poor Arabella, that might explain why she didn't like Mundungus in canon.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 3 . 1/13
Thank you for sharing this tale. I like your vision of the Wizarding World. I have often though t that there must be Muggle/Wizarding establishments as you have described.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 2 . 1/13
I had to look up Nepeta, but my suspicion of what plant it was was borne out. This is a delightful story. I like your useful Purple Pages. I have long assumed the Wizarding World must have some sort of assigned Apparation points in different areas.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 1/13
This is so cute! Thank you for sharing it.
susan sebest chapter 3 . 1/13
Very well done..as usual. The 'loyalty card' gave me a chuckle. It will be interesting to see how they handle this delicate matter.
Swallow B chapter 2 . 1/11
Still enjoying it and looking forward to next chapter.

I liked the Purple Pages.
no-name chapter 2 . 1/10
Hi the real snape!

Nice to have another detective story. I am a big fan of your "missing portrait case". Please continue!

Best,