Reviews for Untold
WELL F $! YOU THEN!
Ameliap3 chapter 92 . 1/13
NOOOOO!
PythonAnon chapter 130 . 8/1/2016
End the night with a smile. :) Alright then. I'm off to bed. Thanks for having this story of stories for me to reread because it's really amazing and makes me feel the full range of emotions that stories of yours tend to bring out whether I want them or not. Usually it's a good thing by the way, especially for when I really need to let out my tears but need something less stupid than my thoughts to make me cry and a beautifully sad story is just the thing, or when I'm feeling terrible and then I can read something about Hiccup feeling as I do and then gaining some hope or happiness and it brings the softest of smiles to my face and warms my heart up. I wish you a good week you lovely person and I hope my reviews aren't bothersome.
PythonAnon chapter 126 . 8/1/2016
This is so gosh darn cute and it made my eyes tear up a bit... Poor little Hiccup and sad, caring Stoick are just perfect!
PythonAnon chapter 123 . 7/31/2016
Oh... :( *weeps inwardly at the feels*
PythonAnon chapter 93 . 7/25/2016
For the last chapter (since I reviewed it on my first or second time through apparently): I didn't cry but I did tear up and my throat let out an involuntary noise of emotional pain. This was beautifully written.
DragonJMK chapter 130 . 7/22/2016
This is really good. I liked almost all of the stories in this collection. (I wasn't a huge fan of Comparing Clone) Just wanted to let you know that Hiccup's birthday is in the twenty-ninth of February and by the twenty-eighth. Please update soon. I look forward to what you have planned.
nightwishfury chapter 10 . 7/2/2016
I think all your stories are amazing
nightwishfury chapter 9 . 7/2/2016
BlueManiac359 chapter 92 . 6/20/2016
I hope you are happy. I am crying silently in a dark room watching one of my favorite anime, because of this chapter.
I still can't deny that is was a good way to end the I'm with you chapters.
Zoha Ven chapter 7 . 4/10/2016
I love the story. It's amazi g how you can make a story so touching it will make people cry.
Zoha Ven chapter 5 . 4/10/2016
How can a such a short chapter make me cry so much?
Awesome, but I stand by my question - why is Hiccup an outcast?
Zoha Ven chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I started to cry when I read this. No, seriously. Awewome. But - why, is he an outcast?
Amy chapter 110 . 3/25/2016
Can you continue this story please?
lutavero chapter 130 . 3/20/2016
Still so amazing. Can't wait the new one. :)
As for the poll, I couldn't choose just one, so I write it down here.
1,2 and 5 are the ones.