Reviews for Untold
Draposs chapter 129 . 12/27/2015
Hi great job! That was so sweet, and I honestly started reading your arc, and I have nearly finished reading! My favourite though was the Thunderstorm stories, and can you please Please PLEASE update it! I would really appreciate it!
Phoenixofmyth chapter 129 . 12/25/2015
The ending of this was so beautiful! It warmed my heart. Have a Happy Snoggletog, a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year (if you don't update before then)!
KaliAnn chapter 129 . 12/25/2015
Very emotional, I think you hit the right notes with this one
Jayalaw chapter 129 . 12/25/2015
Wow, aww. Happy Snoggletog! This was a good one-shot, and apt for the holiday.
midnightsky0612 chapter 129 . 12/25/2015
Aww_
TheInkSplotches chapter 129 . 12/25/2015
Such a wonderful gift. I love this chapter most of all, its so sweet and deep. :c Sometimes that's how I feel, but this holiday brings people together and Hiccup just needed to realize he belongs!

I hope you have a happy holiday! Be safe and have fun.
KaliAnn chapter 128 . 11/12/2015
Very fun and a nice chapter with the Twins
GaleForce1 chapter 78 . 11/8/2015
Oh my god I can't breath! This entire arch is hilarious, but this chapter takes the cake!.
PythonAnon chapter 92 . 11/5/2015
I admit it, you made one of my eyes leak and both of them sting and my throat close up, so... Good job. :)
waistcoat35 chapter 128 . 10/31/2015
XDDDDDD
write that wrong chapter 128 . 10/31/2015
I love it. So cute and precious. I can just imagine Hiccup getting into the Halloween spirit. I can't wait to see what you do next
Phoenixofmyth chapter 128 . 10/31/2015
Loki's Maze! That was so much fun. It didn't take me that long to complete, but I also had my sister who had suffered through it giving me pointers...

I love how clueless the twins are.

Good luck with NaNo WriMo!
DauterFeralVigilanteDragonLady chapter 128 . 10/31/2015
Love the end and idea. Great work. Love it, really hilarious.
Amy chapter 103 . 10/26/2015
Hey I was wondering if you can do this in Stoick's POV. So we can know that he heard Hiccup or not and his reaction if he heard.
Thanks
Phoenixofmyth chapter 127 . 10/26/2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAZ! *throws confetti*

This chapter was just so fluffy. I needed some of that today :)
1,041 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »