Reviews for The Immortal Maelstrom
reviewer chapter 2 . 2/14
lovely chapter
ShadowImageComics chapter 2 . 2/8
Interesting, I would like to see a chapter 3 to this.
RaidanRam chapter 2 . 1/3
Just read your new Naruto/Bakemonogatari story and this interests me just as much, even if it has been a year.
evans16 chapter 2 . 1/3
This story looks interesting, but i expect the next chapter to give me a better idea
NotSoSlimSh4dy chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
im confused whats up with all those girls and his 'father' are they clones?
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Lovely.
Albert da Snake chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
This story looks interesting, but honestly I didn't see the anime so I am not aware of most of the cast.
blunt.raps69 chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Love the story so fare hope you up date soon.
ShatteredMirage chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Well, this is easily the best story in this current archive... Not that you've much competition to begin with. Anyway, the only thing I'd advise you to do is increase each chapter's length; I hope you don't disappoint with this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Tsukihi always was a cutie
Cerulean Knight chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
Are the Narutoverse characters just advanced clones? Like a bkood clone? So the youngest sister has a brother complex eh? What of the other two?
Tommy298 chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Just keep writing! Don't stop!
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
like how his characters is made so far. looking forward to the interactions later on
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
interesting story idea. looking forward to how naruto fits into the universe
pltrgst chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
monogatari isn’t slow per se.. they just focus on character traits most of the time.. and those ’un-numbered cut’ philosophies..

oh.. and you going straight to canon timeline eh? are you going to follow canon timeline style?

..and imo, gaen is not that bad.. she’s just.. ’iritating’? the other girl tho...